Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,466 members, 7,801,179 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Monday Chikwunka Arrested In Katsina By The Army - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Monday Chikwunka Arrested In Katsina By The Army (37386 Views)

More Pictures Of The Army Couple Killed By Unknown Gunmen (very Graphic Picture / First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) / Man Shares Near Death Experience With Boko Haram And The Army In Yobe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monday Chikwunka Arrested In Katsina By The Army by Jobac: 11:13am On Jul 29, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

Emir of illorin says Hi

Soon there shall be emir in ife
I laugh at your folly. I am from Kwara state, but I won't mention my great city. Emir or no Emir we are Ok. Tell me one good thing about your people?
Re: Monday Chikwunka Arrested In Katsina By The Army by Jobac: 11:14am On Jul 29, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

Tell that to your father at home
Omo Yoruba
I won't mention your father, because you don't even know yours since you are a product of baby factory. Maybe na mad man sire you sef.

1 Like

Re: Monday Chikwunka Arrested In Katsina By The Army by hatu: 11:15am On Jul 29, 2019
The fulanis know they failed, and almost on a self-destructive trajectory; now they are on damage control by trying to rub off their negative attributes on the so-called Monday from Delta. But the fact is that the Fulanis have irredeemably damaged whatever reputation the had before now. They are at the wit-end of their dirty game.

1 Like

Re: Monday Chikwunka Arrested In Katsina By The Army by sharpchap: 11:16am On Jul 29, 2019
is 'chikwunka' an igbo name? i have never heard it before. besides it seems he is the chemist the robbers go to for treatment, how did that make him the gang leader? I tire for Nigeria ooooooo!

4 Likes

Re: Monday Chikwunka Arrested In Katsina By The Army by Gentlewarrior1(m): 11:17am On Jul 29, 2019
Jobac:

I won't mention your father, because you don't even know yours since you are a product of baby factory. Maybe na mad mad sire you sef.
No be everybody be born by mistake like u

1 Like

Re: Monday Chikwunka Arrested In Katsina By The Army by Babaheekmat: 11:18am On Jul 29, 2019
OTayobami:

Bawo ni mii se ni s'epe?

Was kidding about the post ni fa
Re: Monday Chikwunka Arrested In Katsina By The Army by Babaheekmat: 11:18am On Jul 29, 2019
Shayetet13:

I am worried for you. If you cannot think for yourself or see beyond your nose, you are just a football being played around.

Ain't a tribal bigot
Re: Monday Chikwunka Arrested In Katsina By The Army by redroom: 11:19am On Jul 29, 2019
nogragra:
Igbos are devilish people no doubt. From drug peddling to civil war to first coup, to Kidnapping, to crime to fake deadly drugs to crime of all sorts, 419, baby factory, ..... the list is endless. Na them,Igbo people una cup done nearly full. Make una continue wicked children of Biafra looking to destroy the relationship between peaceful Fulani herds men and their galant host Yoruba people. No wonder Tinubu was right all this while. Una don fail again as usual.

Waste of time, any attempt by fulani terrorists herdsmen to make this criminality a southern thing is dead on arrival ���

Say NO TO RUGA ���
Re: Monday Chikwunka Arrested In Katsina By The Army by Jobac: 11:19am On Jul 29, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

No be everybody be born by mistake like u
Now that you have confirmed that you are a product of baby factory. I can help you trace whoever sired you by going back to the baby factory and check all the men their, anyone that looks like you may be the sperm donor. I pity you, ndo!

1 Like

Re: Monday Chikwunka Arrested In Katsina By The Army by vanjos: 11:20am On Jul 29, 2019
PennywysCares:
cheesy
I wanted to say something
Lie from the pit of hell!
Re: Monday Chikwunka Arrested In Katsina By The Army by Gentlewarrior1(m): 11:22am On Jul 29, 2019
Jobac:

Now that you have confirmed that you are a product of baby factory. I can help you trace whoever sired you by going back to the baby factory and check all the men their, anyone that looks like you may be the sperm donor. I pity you, ndo!
Pity yourself kwara boy

Go and serve your fulani masters and stop disturbing my mentions

I no go reply u again

1 Like

Re: Monday Chikwunka Arrested In Katsina By The Army by laffwitmi: 11:23am On Jul 29, 2019
SharAp there, no be so great Ijaw collect delta state from ibo.... you guys are slave to the great ijaw ....
Gentlewarrior1:

Human being dey talk
Tiger clawed hydraulic guzzling demonic beast from the wasteland dey talk

Bleep outta here. Dem no born yorubas to go war against britain and the rest of Nigeria

Igbos went to war and lasted 3years

If yorubas try am the whole south west will be leveled to the ground in 3hours

No be so fulani collect kwara state from una

Its only a matter of time before they install emir from iwo to ibadan and finally to ife

Your afonja brethrens will see to that even before fight start. There shall be no more obas in afonjaland wink

1 Like

Re: Monday Chikwunka Arrested In Katsina By The Army by Elemosho478: 11:24am On Jul 29, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

Human being dey talk
Tiger clawed hydraulic guzzling demonic beast from the wasteland dey talk

Bleep outta here. Dem no born yorubas to go war against britain and the rest of Nigeria

Igbos went to war and lasted 3years

If yorubas try am the whole south west will be leveled to the ground in 3hours

No be so fulani collect kwara state from una

Its only a matter of time before they install emir from iwo to ibadan and finally to ife

Your afonja brethrens will see to that even before fight start. There shall be no more obas in afonjaland wink

Igala and Benin colonized and enslaved you with all this useless chest beating cheesy

1 Like

Re: Monday Chikwunka Arrested In Katsina By The Army by Jobac: 11:24am On Jul 29, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

Pity yourself kwara boy

I no go reply u again
Coward, why you dey run. You need to trace your root. You can't continue to live your life like this. It is a pity!

2 Likes

Re: Monday Chikwunka Arrested In Katsina By The Army by laffwitmi: 11:25am On Jul 29, 2019
Great ijaw slaveee
Gentlewarrior1:

Pity yourself kwara boy

I no go reply u again

1 Like

Re: Monday Chikwunka Arrested In Katsina By The Army by LLMG: 11:26am On Jul 29, 2019
We know they are lying about that name. Don't stress yourself Nigerians are wiser than this. Any effort to vindicate the atrocities of the terrorists is a waste.
MachadoPreto:
This are bandits

After committing crime, some children of hate will call them Fulani herdsmen.

All cos His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR) is a Fulani man who happens to have herds of cattle's.

Re: Monday Chikwunka Arrested In Katsina By The Army by Elemosho478: 11:26am On Jul 29, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

Emir of illorin says Hi

Soon there shall be emir in ife

Have you collected Nsukka Back from Igala people?

1 Like

Re: Monday Chikwunka Arrested In Katsina By The Army by omerukokwuru(m): 11:27am On Jul 29, 2019
who remembers this tribal pun as a kid " ta lo so? omo Igbo lo mje je" I grew up in the midst of Yoruba's and I have always known them as incurable
Re: Monday Chikwunka Arrested In Katsina By The Army by jrusky(m): 11:28am On Jul 29, 2019
Monday Chikwunka Hhmmm...let me just keep quiet I only buttressed Danjuma claims yesterday they came upon like bees attacking me this is another underbelt blow.

I won't say more than that.

Happy Monday.
Re: Monday Chikwunka Arrested In Katsina By The Army by bigfish3k: 11:31am On Jul 29, 2019
nogragra:
Igbos are devilish people no doubt. From drug peddling to civil war to first coup, to Kidnapping, to crime to fake deadly drugs to crime of all sorts, 419, baby factory, ..... the list is endless. Na them,Igbo people una cup done nearly full. Make una continue wicked children of Biafra looking to destroy the relationship between peaceful Fulani herds men and their galant host Yoruba people. No wonder Tinubu was right all this while. Una don fail again as usual.

so this Mr. Monday is among the bandits brought in from senagal, mali, libya, niger, chad etc prior to 2015 elections to fight jihad if GEJ won
Re: Monday Chikwunka Arrested In Katsina By The Army by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 29, 2019
Babaheekmat:
Omo Igbo..
In another man's Land..

Kill him and be done with it o jare
Can't you read?

He is not an Igbo, he is from Delta state.
Re: Monday Chikwunka Arrested In Katsina By The Army by 8stargeneral: 11:42am On Jul 29, 2019
Jobac:
Something is very wrong here. They arrested 17 bandits, but they named only Monday Chikwunka because he came from the South, why only him? What about the remaining bandits? This is not acceptable in any form.
my thoughts as well bro.
Re: Monday Chikwunka Arrested In Katsina By The Army by Babaheekmat: 11:44am On Jul 29, 2019
Tradernaija:

Can't you read?

He is not an Igbo, he is from Delta state.

No decieve yourself..

They're all igbo..

No matter how they denied it

1 Like

Re: Monday Chikwunka Arrested In Katsina By The Army by APOSTLECHUMA: 11:47am On Jul 29, 2019
COOKED UP
Re: Monday Chikwunka Arrested In Katsina By The Army by EdiskyHarry: 11:47am On Jul 29, 2019
It is only a fool that will take the Nigerian army, police, custom, etc serious. The entire security system has been watered down by politicians. It is my fervent prayer that one day Niger delta will break away from this bondage. We need our own country, "united state of Niger delta."
Re: Monday Chikwunka Arrested In Katsina By The Army by piyoo91: 11:50am On Jul 29, 2019
seborrhic:
A Christian,in an almost 100% Muslim state,in radical Muslim hinterlands,leading a bunch of radical Muslim adherents to rustle cattle and engage in kidnapping?
The army should tell it to the Marines and the birds.
This one is propaganda done by a newborn child.
exactly, all these are propaganda to label the igbos criminal.
Re: Monday Chikwunka Arrested In Katsina By The Army by Bellotelli: 11:54am On Jul 29, 2019
Jobac:
Something is very wrong here. They arrested 17 bandits, but they named only Monday Chikwunka because he came from the South, why only him? What about the remaining bandits? This is not acceptable in any form.
My bloda, this thing weak me oo. What is the point exactly?
Re: Monday Chikwunka Arrested In Katsina By The Army by DimIsaac10(m): 11:55am On Jul 29, 2019
Caught 17, dem named only 1.. Which kind country sef.
Re: Monday Chikwunka Arrested In Katsina By The Army by elysus: 11:58am On Jul 29, 2019
I know many igbos that are running chemist shops in their interior villages, NA don't get it twisted.
Re: Monday Chikwunka Arrested In Katsina By The Army by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 29, 2019
Bolustical:
Is Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu not justified now?

The leader of the bandit group is from the Igbo side of Delta state.

Is Evans Fulani too?

Will it be fair to tag all hardworking Igbos kidnappers? Will it?

How do you judge things?
What makes you sure the man isn't innocent of the accusations?
There are many igbos up north selling their drugs and providing health services to the local communities. The man could most likely be going about his business. From the records it's unlikely for the ring leader of criminal gangs be provider of health services. He is gainfully engaged in his business and could be serving other members of the community but being mischievously labeled as a criminal for political reasons.
Re: Monday Chikwunka Arrested In Katsina By The Army by Akpan107(m): 12:02pm On Jul 29, 2019
Jobac:
I don't even believe them...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Strangles His Children To Death In Abuja As A Sacrifice To His Dead Father / Bishop Lamor Whitehead Robbed At Gunpoint While Delivering Sermon On Livestream / Man Killed By Axe-wielding Cultists Along A Railway In Benue. Graphic Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.