Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

BBNaija: Tacha's Boyfriend Blasts Ebuka - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Tacha's Boyfriend Blasts Ebuka (69338 Views)

BBNaija: Tacha Looking So Dark In Throwback Photos Before She Became Slay Queen / BBNaija: Tacha Suffers Nip Slip During Saturday Night Party / BBNaija: Tacha 10 Years Ago Vs Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Boyfriend Blasts Ebuka by stanliwiser: 6:02pm On Jul 29, 2019
Hotfreezers:

My posts are above your IQ.
Hahahahhahahhaha frozen fish is talking, get lost jare!!
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Boyfriend Blasts Ebuka by Hotfreezers: 6:03pm On Jul 29, 2019
stanliwiser:
Hahahahhahahhaha frozen fish is talking, get lost jare!!

You must be mistaking me for one of your elders at home.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Boyfriend Blasts Ebuka by etrouble: 6:12pm On Jul 29, 2019
Hintona:
Sha English is not a Nigerian's native language

in my opinion Tacha gave a smartass answer but no be everybody understand English language.

for those of you wey no understand
Her personality "simplyTacha" is the characteristic of a winner

One dummy is here supporting another dummy.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Boyfriend Blasts Ebuka by emmaelegbede(m): 6:23pm On Jul 29, 2019
Chai �‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️

Aye le ooo
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Boyfriend Blasts Ebuka by Adakintroy2: 6:37pm On Jul 29, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
I had to laugh over her conversation with Ebuka. Like my brother said, could be that she was playing around with Ebuka. What she meant was that she exudes the characteristics of a winner, but there are better ways to put that than Tacha, Tacha, Tacha. That was lame. grin

Abeg leave that craze girl. Which characteristics of a winner she exudes..na to show confidence with no substance in the real sense.. I see Mike calm level headed leadership with real confidence. Wetin she Don do for the house?.

Aside evictions are like half time breaks. Its a show about the show. take stocks and reflect on your time in the house in a honest way. Let go of yourself and give a good descriptive analysis of everything you see around you for the audience benefit. Let the organisers lead and let you follow.

Tacha. Tacha tacha..play or not she be fool abeg..get luck say she fine.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Boyfriend Blasts Ebuka by naijajobx: 7:13pm On Jul 29, 2019
Oh
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Boyfriend Blasts Ebuka by stanliwiser: 8:56pm On Jul 29, 2019
Hotfreezers:

You must be mistaking me for one of your elders at home.
kiss the air for all I care.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Boyfriend Blasts Ebuka by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 29, 2019
This idiot won’t go and hustle, he is on social media calling out already made Ebuka smh. Nigga is clearly another slay king nonsense

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Boyfriend Blasts Ebuka by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 29, 2019
ADRIAN88:
Boyfriend or ex customer

bros u dey make me laugh o

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Boyfriend Blasts Ebuka by ADRIAN88(m): 9:42pm On Jul 29, 2019
emperorblog21:

bros u dey make me laugh o

Na joke oh grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Boyfriend Blasts Ebuka by Starhearts: 9:43pm On Jul 29, 2019
Hotfreezers:

If you need definitions, go and meet Tacha.

Go to Tacha's Instagram page and see your friend's girlfriend shaking her flat boobs to advertise gift cards.

You actually should learn to mind your business. He didn't appoint you as his PRO.

Continue ur trash up nd down
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Boyfriend Blasts Ebuka by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 29, 2019
ADRIAN88:

Na joke oh grin grin grin

u must be a good comedian o
08098654000 rhat is AY number call him foe collaboration.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Boyfriend Blasts Ebuka by ADRIAN88(m): 9:53pm On Jul 29, 2019
emperorblog21:

u must be a good comedian o

08098654000 rhat is AY number call him foe collaboration.

Loool! Thank you ooooo! AY's Personal Assistant (Nairaland branch), see as you dey share your oga number for public forum, I go dm bros AY make dem query you first thing tomorrow morning.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Boyfriend Blasts Ebuka by passyhansome(m): 8:21am On Jul 30, 2019
Starhearts:

Neva speak ill of wht u don't knw about.
D guy is a USA trained banker.
We went to college together in Philadelphia, USA.
We normally call him Ola-d-plenty

He should have acted learned, I only addressed him based on exhibition of the characteristics of one grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija 'Shine Ya Eye' Reunion Show (Live Updates) / How TSTV Is Set To Change Your Internet & Satellite Television Experience / Bbnaija: Moment Laycon Curved Erica During The Party (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.