Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,676 members, 7,801,950 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

Senetor Elisha Abbo Bags An Award 'Icon Of Democracy' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senetor Elisha Abbo Bags An Award 'Icon Of Democracy' (34945 Views)

Is Senator Ishaku Elisha Abbo HIV/AIDS Positive? / Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store / Who Is Elisha Abbo? Biography Of Senator At Adult Toy Shop Assaulting Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senetor Elisha Abbo Bags An Award 'Icon Of Democracy' by MorataFC: 2:14pm On Jul 29, 2019
H
Re: Senetor Elisha Abbo Bags An Award 'Icon Of Democracy' by tintingz(m): 2:15pm On Jul 29, 2019
Local man cannot can!
Re: Senetor Elisha Abbo Bags An Award 'Icon Of Democracy' by gurunlocker: 2:15pm On Jul 29, 2019
Nigeria trumpet needs to be blown by the Angel in charge!

I'm sure this award was bought!!!
Re: Senetor Elisha Abbo Bags An Award 'Icon Of Democracy' by Majid1990(m): 2:15pm On Jul 29, 2019
This country is in big mess
Re: Senetor Elisha Abbo Bags An Award 'Icon Of Democracy' by Rabson44(m): 2:15pm On Jul 29, 2019
torin:
Senator Elisha Abbo (Adamawa North District) who was spotted in a viral video physically assaulting a nursing woman in a intimacy gadget shop in Abuja, bags an award.

See more photos here; https://gistmore.com/after-assaulting-a-nursing-mom-senetor-elisha-abbo-bags-an-award

well, that's how star do
Re: Senetor Elisha Abbo Bags An Award 'Icon Of Democracy' by tianshie(m): 2:16pm On Jul 29, 2019
Afi "senetor' na.
Re: Senetor Elisha Abbo Bags An Award 'Icon Of Democracy' by Recruitmentedu: 2:16pm On Jul 29, 2019
Even with his hiv status, seems nigerians are hungry people. See how dry he looks, even cap no size am again.
that is how one call himself alexreport. i dont know who he is reporting for. organising mushroom awards, giving them big big name. awards wey no carry weight.
I just imagine that alexreport going to meet them, o ga we are planning to give you an award as the king of nigeria award, how much will you give to support your loyal boys
.. grin grin grin grin
The only award i recognised is the Mo Ibrahim Prize for Achievement in African Leadership
Re: Senetor Elisha Abbo Bags An Award 'Icon Of Democracy' by raphy(m): 2:17pm On Jul 29, 2019
This nwaamaikpe guy seems not to be the one use to knw? If you looks so well it seems like some one created an account using his name. This one is hailing this man .

The old one knows how to criticize anybody on power.

Make una shine eyes well made in China people are walking a round here.
Re: Senetor Elisha Abbo Bags An Award 'Icon Of Democracy' by Daeylar(f): 2:18pm On Jul 29, 2019
So he hasn't been arrested?
A clear case of assault that Is caught on tape? Imagine if there is no video?

No wonder this country is among the 10 most dangerous countries for woman. This country is terrible. Assualt caught in camera rewarded with an award?

I can't believe it.

1 Like

Re: Senetor Elisha Abbo Bags An Award 'Icon Of Democracy' by Angelfrost(m): 2:18pm On Jul 29, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why should anyone be surprised over undeserved awards in the city of Abuja where my friend Alex gives it to anyone who needs them. It is Nigeria where awards have never been based on merit.

Reekado Banks winning Next Rated over Kizz Daniels and Lil Kesh is a typical example.

But what's the fuss about; simply because Elisha Ishaku Abbo is the recipient of this award?

We must not completely write-off Elisha for hitting a woman, (an offense must of us are guilty of and one most of our dads actively engage in)
If he could defeat Senator Binta Masi then there must be something great about this guy.

He may be flawed but Elisha is an activist for democracy and not one to be intimidated and a man who knows how to challenge the status quo so NwaAmaikpe knows better than to throw away the ugly baby with the dirty bath water.

This award may be even more deserved than Wole Soyinka's Nobel prize.
If we can live with that, we should live with this.

Congrats Honourable.

I know the Soyinka part was intended for mischief... Still, that part of the joke missed its mark, and ended up being distasteful...

Once in a while, tone down the stupidity... undecided

4 Likes

Re: Senetor Elisha Abbo Bags An Award 'Icon Of Democracy' by Inteltower: 2:19pm On Jul 29, 2019
seriously the ones that gave him the award do they know what an icon means.
an esteem title to someone who had made great impact to the society...
what really has senator abbot achieved to deserve such ?.
what is wrong with this country ?
such awards/titles are given to people who championed or campaigned vehemently for democracy such as Mandela.

hmm..I will reserve uttering bad words to this rubbish. its one of those laughable news we read daily in Nigeria
Re: Senetor Elisha Abbo Bags An Award 'Icon Of Democracy' by Nanop1: 2:19pm On Jul 29, 2019
Nigeria my country from headquarters of poverty has added another rank to headquarters of foolish masses..
Re: Senetor Elisha Abbo Bags An Award 'Icon Of Democracy' by RealOne042: 2:23pm On Jul 29, 2019
Democracy seeing this will feel disappointed

Re: Senetor Elisha Abbo Bags An Award 'Icon Of Democracy' by AnanseK(m): 2:23pm On Jul 29, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why should anyone be surprised over undeserved awards in the city of Abuja where my friend Alex gives it to anyone who needs them. It is Nigeria where awards have never been based on merit.

Reekado Banks winning Next Rated over Kizz Daniels and Lil Kesh is a typical example.

But what's the fuss about; simply because Elisha Ishaku Abbo is the recipient of this award?

We must not completely write-off Elisha for hitting a woman, (an offense must of us are guilty of and one most of our dads actively engage in)
If he could defeat Senator Binta Masi then there must be something great about this guy.

He may be flawed but Elisha is an activist for democracy and not one to be intimidated and a man who knows how to challenge the status quo so NwaAmaikpe knows better than to throw away the ugly baby with the dirty bath water.

Congrats Honourable.
Speak for your family. In fact.....

Re: Senetor Elisha Abbo Bags An Award 'Icon Of Democracy' by ejemamaka: 2:24pm On Jul 29, 2019
Re: Senetor Elisha Abbo Bags An Award 'Icon Of Democracy' by iyeyemi: 2:24pm On Jul 29, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Congrats Honourable.

Congratulations. You have now become the Icon of Posting while brainless

2 Likes

Re: Senetor Elisha Abbo Bags An Award 'Icon Of Democracy' by Automatic3444(m): 2:24pm On Jul 29, 2019
MachadoPreto:
I knew it would be this Alex!

Damn! Dude gives anything an award

He will one-day give awards to armed bandits

Hahaha under APC. BECAUSE THE NEXT LEVEL NO EASY

1 Like

Re: Senetor Elisha Abbo Bags An Award 'Icon Of Democracy' by seguno2: 2:26pm On Jul 29, 2019
MachadoPreto:
I knew it would be this Alex!

Damn! Dude gives anything an award

He will one-day give awards to armed bandits

If he is giving to pen robbers, who have thugs as enforcers, how far is he from giving armed robbers?
Even sef, are the thugs not part time armed robbers when the elections are over

1 Like

Re: Senetor Elisha Abbo Bags An Award 'Icon Of Democracy' by 01mcfadden(m): 2:26pm On Jul 29, 2019
raphy:
This nwaamaikpe guy seems not to be the one use to knw? If you looks so well it seems like some one created an account using his name. This one is hailing this man .

The old one knows how to criticize anybody on power.

Make una shine eyes well made in China people are walking a round here.

It's NwaAmaikpe, he has always been highly unpredictable.

1 Like

Re: Senetor Elisha Abbo Bags An Award 'Icon Of Democracy' by cybriz82(m): 2:27pm On Jul 29, 2019
See how them b like brothers n sisters...
Re: Senetor Elisha Abbo Bags An Award 'Icon Of Democracy' by ElsonMorali: 2:27pm On Jul 29, 2019
That's right. He's the best icon of Nigeria's democrazy.
Re: Senetor Elisha Abbo Bags An Award 'Icon Of Democracy' by Ormorlehwah(f): 2:27pm On Jul 29, 2019
neutralmind:

You are beautiful
Thanks
Re: Senetor Elisha Abbo Bags An Award 'Icon Of Democracy' by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:27pm On Jul 29, 2019
Ha shocked . Now I know Nigeria is in trouble. It need a revolution
Re: Senetor Elisha Abbo Bags An Award 'Icon Of Democracy' by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 29, 2019
No comment
Re: Senetor Elisha Abbo Bags An Award 'Icon Of Democracy' by Freelanceona100(m): 2:29pm On Jul 29, 2019
Well, kindly check my signature to learn
Re: Senetor Elisha Abbo Bags An Award 'Icon Of Democracy' by captianfreeman(m): 2:29pm On Jul 29, 2019
Icon? undecided
Re: Senetor Elisha Abbo Bags An Award 'Icon Of Democracy' by Exponental(m): 2:30pm On Jul 29, 2019
This definitely is for and from his community.
Re: Senetor Elisha Abbo Bags An Award 'Icon Of Democracy' by TemmyT002(m): 2:30pm On Jul 29, 2019
Oshey
Nigeria sweet ehn
Comedies everywhere
Re: Senetor Elisha Abbo Bags An Award 'Icon Of Democracy' by pyro62(m): 2:31pm On Jul 29, 2019
Just imagine the award that's being given to this low budget Gen.Abacha
Re: Senetor Elisha Abbo Bags An Award 'Icon Of Democracy' by Beverlyjean(f): 2:34pm On Jul 29, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Congrats Honourable.

Guy...u 4kd up with ur last 2paragraphs ... U just messed ur name up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Pramod Mittal Got A $500 Million Bailout In Nigeria / PDP Chieftain Abandons Agbada, Jumps Fence Evading Arrest / Obasanjo Observes The Ugandan Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.