Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day (40876 Views)

KDP: 19 Sales Daily Using This Kindle Keyword Research Method / Amazon KDP Keyword Research Elevation Free Tools — Comprehensive List / One Easy Method Of Making $100 Per Day With Udimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by eliok(m): 12:13pm On Jul 29, 2019
Alright welcome.
If you like writing and you can write books then amazon kdp is for you.

This thread is how to research profit keywords.
I will download it here. Just need 10 person to show interest. Let me grab a cup of coffee and I will be back
UPDATE
I now offer mentorship BEGINNERS for a token. Limited time only for 18000 naira message: metaboltjobs@gmail.com

[b]Ten hot topics coming today.

I will give you ten topics that are selling so you will start writing and make more cash towards the coming year.

Cookbooks 4 topics
Self help 4 topics
Children books 2 topics
Bonus topic 2 topics for the first 3 person to pay 10k.

Kindly send a message to metaboltjobs@gmail.com

Kickstart your kdp income with these niches today making money online

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by COURVOISier(m): 12:37pm On Jul 29, 2019
Cool, what of those who don't know how to write?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by eliok(m): 1:03pm On Jul 29, 2019
Will guide them. If they have no time then they can outsource on fiverr or freelancer.com
COURVOISier:
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by kriskristyne(f): 1:03pm On Jul 29, 2019
COURVOISier:

Yeah, exactly
Pls talk on this Op
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by Teel012(m): 1:11pm On Jul 29, 2019
eliok:
Alright welcome.
If you like writing and you can write books then amazon kdp is for you.

This thread is how to research profit keywords.
I will download it here. Just need 10 person to show interest. Let me grab a cup of coffee and I will be back

Daddy, I'm very interested o. I want to start my second book and I need to be able to research keywords to get it right and I can research and publish my first book which has been written as well.
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by eliok(m): 1:41pm On Jul 29, 2019
OK you are welcome
Teel012:

Daddy, I'm very interested o. I want to start my second book and I need to be able to research keywords to get it right and I can research and publish my first book which has been written as well.
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by eliok(m): 1:42pm On Jul 29, 2019
More interest expected. I will guide you soonest

Update
Get publisher rocket license
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by temigreat(m): 1:58pm On Jul 29, 2019
Interested
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by eliok(m): 2:59pm On Jul 29, 2019
OK welcome bro
temigreat:
Interested
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by sugarsoul(m): 3:39pm On Jul 29, 2019
interested
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by Matilda94: 4:34pm On Jul 29, 2019
Very interested. But I can't write to save my soul.
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by eliok(m): 5:13pm On Jul 29, 2019
OK. Sir
sugarsoul:
interested
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by eliok(m): 5:15pm On Jul 29, 2019
OK. But children's book need just 1k words.
How much will you pay?
Other topic needs like 5k- 10 k words.
I have someone who can help you write.
Anyway let's learn first
Matilda94:
Very interested. But I can't write to save my soul.
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by Matilda94: 6:21pm On Jul 29, 2019
eliok:
OK. But children's book need just 1k words.
How much will you pay?
Other topic needs like 5k- 10 k words.
I have someone who can help you write.
Anyway let's learn first

Alright sir. Open to learning more.
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by Brownish24(f): 6:27pm On Jul 29, 2019
Interested
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by eliok(m): 7:06pm On Jul 29, 2019
OK.
Let's begin
In simple language what is a keyword?
Its the search term people use in finding what they need.

Let's say you need a pencil, and searching your bag, you check every available pocket zip then you found it under an inner hole tucked somewhere.

Now on line people search for what they want with keywords. Google comes to mind

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by eliok(m): 7:15pm On Jul 29, 2019
When you type t shirts on google you find various kinds and brands.
See some keyword data
RELATED SEARCHES
unique graphic t shirts
t shirts for men
t shirts custom
t shirts funny
t shirts vintage
t shirts wholesale
jumia t shirts
t shirt printing
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by jefy(m): 7:30pm On Jul 29, 2019
Nice,am following.
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by eliok(m): 7:45pm On Jul 29, 2019
So google have a database of millions of keywords of searchers and buyers use to find what they want.
So they created
Google keyword tool

Now each search bring up results and competing pages.
What do I mean? When you search for coconut oil. It brings result but how many pages have the word in title, body and in content .

1 Like

Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by mownie: 10:26pm On Jul 29, 2019
OK... We are waiting...
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by lekzytaker(m): 10:34pm On Jul 29, 2019
hello, I am interested too. working on my first book though.
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by africanman85: 11:41pm On Jul 29, 2019
Following
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by eliok(m): 2:21am On Jul 30, 2019
So from our example. Coconut oil give us 352 000,000 results in google search.
But how many pages have it in title? We search for it in desktop browser . Type "coconut oil" in quotes. We have 47 million results.
The joker is that this 47 million is arranged accordingly first page 1-10 . Next page 11-20 etc.
Now let me ask you.
When you are searching for information in google.how many pages do you check? Most times the first page is ok.
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by eliok(m): 2:24am On Jul 30, 2019
Do you know that many internet users uses the search feature on
Amazon.com
Youtube.com
Facebook.com
Ebay.com
Google.com etc now if i search for your blog assuming you have one. And you are not on page 1-2. You will be complaining that blogging does not work

There are people complaining that affiliate marketing does not work,
If you cannot be found insearch result and at page 1. Forget it. I discovered i make more money anytime my blog and affiliate post are in the first page
Now there is a term that determines where you rank
look at these results
[img][/img]
COMPETITION and SEO
The number of competing results.
Competition is not an enemy. But if its too strong then no sales for you. I wrote a book that has many keywords
I thought since the keywords are long they are less competitive.
I was wrong!
After 30days of zero sales. Yes $00 dollars from the book.
I checked to see the problem
It was when i discovered that there was no room for me a new comer.
What do i mean
The books there were carrying 80- 200 reviews.
Many of them were standing like galant soldiers
I was shocked.
Oh my God. How did i write a book without checking whether a new book can rank in that keyword.
Yes
Check whether your new book can rank in that keyword.
So keyword research is very important
Miss it and all your effort is lost.
Now
Homework
Go to amazon.com
Type the topic you want to write on
Tell me how many results of books you see
Is there any book that has less than ten reviews? Among The first ten books ?

and this results with key word

and the third

WHICH KEY WORD WILL YOU PUBLISH WITH?
THE ONE WITH THE LOWEST RESULTS. OTHERWISE NO MONEY FOR YOU

4 Likes

Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by eliok(m): 8:45am On Jul 30, 2019
WE SHALL TAKE THE FIRST PICTURE BECAUSE THE RESULTS IS 545 BOOKS AND YOU WILL RANK BETTER THAN THE OTHER TWO.

ANY QUESTIONS
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by Toji(m): 9:30am On Jul 30, 2019
Interested
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by smithj01: 9:41am On Jul 30, 2019
eliok:
any questions
what about we who don't know how to write?
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by eliok(m): 10:00am On Jul 30, 2019
they have to pay those who know how to write for them
i also write for some people. but its not by force. if you can pay for it. 5k words and
8-10k words send me a mail metaboltjobs@gmail.com

you can also check fiverr.com if you like or other writers on nairaland
smithj01:
what about we who don't know how to write?
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by eliok(m): 10:10am On Jul 30, 2019
ARE you following
quickly get a payoneer account for free here if you dont have one
CLICK HERE

(have a id card ready)

they will give you a usa bank account to receive payments.
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by Yonline: 7:29pm On Jul 30, 2019
Look like my eliok username has been banned. Anyway will continue the tutorial as intended
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by Yonline: 7:30pm On Jul 30, 2019
Next is how to beat the competition are. You still there

Now how do we know a valid keyword?
There are parameters.

1.Check the number of competing pages

How many results did the keyword bring in amazon

How?
Type the keyword into amazon and see the number of books that comes up.

TIP.
We need less than 1000 results. If you really want to rank

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy Nylon Bags Wholesale In Lagos? / Why Aliko Dangote Is Bad For Nigeria - Feyi Fawehinmi / Omi, Ogun Waterside: A Market Where People Still Do Trade By Barter (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.