Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,173 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:29 AM

Delta State Polytechnic Students Protest Over Mass Failure - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Delta State Polytechnic Students Protest Over Mass Failure (17162 Views)

WAEC: Computer-based Test Will Lead To Mass Failure In Northern Nigeria / Crisis Looms In Varsities Over Mass Exodus Of Lecturers / Mass Failure Rocks OAU Faculty Of Pharmacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta State Polytechnic Students Protest Over Mass Failure by gaby(m): 2:28pm On Jul 29, 2019
Very laughable and worrying sight for the country's future.

They are protesting at their olodoness..how apt

You see them all there, all they know to do or spell is yahoo that's when they don't go spelling it as yahoo yahoo
Re: Delta State Polytechnic Students Protest Over Mass Failure by gistovas: 2:28pm On Jul 29, 2019
na wah!! nor bi wetin they write they get grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gu0_XzwKBIc
Re: Delta State Polytechnic Students Protest Over Mass Failure by BlueRayDick: 2:29pm On Jul 29, 2019
grin grin
Àwọn oniyeye
Wetin angel Musa no go see for heaven's gate.

Students protesting not because they were sent out of exam hall....not because their lecturers didn't come to class to teach
...not beacuse their results were cancelled
....BUT BECAUSE THEY SAT FOR THE EXAM AND FAILED.... grin....They now gather together come form econet dey claim mass failure.

I wonder what these ones will do when take KPMG employment test and discover just 10 passed amongst the 65 first class and second class upper graduates that attempted the test cheesy

They don't know about 8....eventuary

3 Likes

Re: Delta State Polytechnic Students Protest Over Mass Failure by deliveryboy: 2:29pm On Jul 29, 2019
Too many clowns, read una nor gree but una wan pass, very lazy Nigerian youths littering everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Delta State Polytechnic Students Protest Over Mass Failure by Afamed: 2:36pm On Jul 29, 2019
They spend most of their lecture hours at Warri ShopRite where as lectures are going on at Ozoro. Typical lady youth.

2 Likes

Re: Delta State Polytechnic Students Protest Over Mass Failure by Babaheekmat: 2:36pm On Jul 29, 2019
Mad students
Re: Delta State Polytechnic Students Protest Over Mass Failure by omooba969(m): 2:37pm On Jul 29, 2019
Are these ones students or thugs?
Re: Delta State Polytechnic Students Protest Over Mass Failure by hopexter(m): 2:41pm On Jul 29, 2019
Lazy failures who spent more time socializing than studying. How do you expect to pass??
Re: Delta State Polytechnic Students Protest Over Mass Failure by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 29, 2019
look at them, in the late 80s writing common entrance in the north students from edo and delta axis had the highest scores, resource control has eaten their brains, just look at those protesting, they dont qualify to work as bus conductors, development is not for everyone, FG must realize this.

2 Likes

Re: Delta State Polytechnic Students Protest Over Mass Failure by omooba969(m): 2:50pm On Jul 29, 2019
Olukat:
grin grin grin What a country?
Why should they fail if those without result and ants eaten results are leading the country?
Chai we are doomed o kai, who curse Nigerians o, abeg is enough forgive us!
No shame at all

Nobody cursed you, you guys are the architects of your problems coz y'all keep recycling thieves, murderers & brain dead criminals as your leaders.

Forgive yourself by getting your PVC & cultivate the civilised habit of voting credible individuals in all elections.

My 2kobo! smiley
Re: Delta State Polytechnic Students Protest Over Mass Failure by HENRY940: 3:07pm On Jul 29, 2019
AdaNri1:
No worse sadists like lecturers in Nigerian tertiary institutions who think that mass failure of students is something to rejoice about and not a verdict on their incompetence
Re: Delta State Polytechnic Students Protest Over Mass Failure by cyndylove64(f): 3:22pm On Jul 29, 2019
U think is because they didn't read.if I show u the results then u won't talk craps.
Re: Delta State Polytechnic Students Protest Over Mass Failure by LoveThemChubby(m): 3:24pm On Jul 29, 2019
AdaNri1:
No worse sadists like lecturers in Nigerian tertiary institutions who think that mass failure of students is something to rejoice about and not a verdict on their incompetence
There are some students today that you can't help. Imagine marking scripts of over 50 students and you can hardly have a student with 40/60. More often than not lecturers add marks to boost the results yet most students still fail. The social media, movies, waywardness has so permeated our schools that majority of students scarcely read. They just wait until when the timetable for exam is out then they start running from pillar to post. How can such students pass exams?
Re: Delta State Polytechnic Students Protest Over Mass Failure by Lovelyn451(f): 3:40pm On Jul 29, 2019
See them sad, people u wantu add mark for, even if u add 100 for these ones they can never pass
Re: Delta State Polytechnic Students Protest Over Mass Failure by gGGODDd(m): 3:44pm On Jul 29, 2019
I thank the rector of my the institution for keepn to his word of sanitizing d sch academically so the introduction of cbt exams whr by d computer givs u bk wat u gv it. They cnt bribe computer. M proudly a graduate of DSPZ who studied hard to graduate nd i knw hw high d rate of blockn is in that sch whr by dull studnts havin upper credit afta they block while those of us who study hard struggle with 2 points lower. I am happy nd proud of d mgt of the DSPZ institution. I hail d mgt of d sch, they can protest forever. Shits wont binge, in 2015 we protestd nd destroyd things but d aim of that protest was nt achievd nd we paid then now again is dspz again. Wtf? They shud go inquire d meaning of d studnt battling with bull in frnt of main gate

2 Likes

Re: Delta State Polytechnic Students Protest Over Mass Failure by Marcofranz(m): 3:46pm On Jul 29, 2019
It's annoying when a lecturer would take his/her time to source for materials, give notes only to start marking jargons because students won't read.
Re: Delta State Polytechnic Students Protest Over Mass Failure by amani337(m): 4:23pm On Jul 29, 2019
Abudu2000:
it's dumb fools like ur type makes me want to avoid this site. Mass failure isn't normal unless off course u didn't pass through the system or any system for that matter lol
Bro he is not dumb. I was a student of this institution and still live among them And I can emphatically say that the students here are dull and lazy. They don't read. All they think about is blocking, they will block both test and exam. The rector decided to curb this madness and introduce cbt where they can't sort again. Now the lazy ass students are lamenting failure. Nonsense. The percentage of serious student in this school ain't up to it 20%.

1 Like

Re: Delta State Polytechnic Students Protest Over Mass Failure by Ijawwomaninoyo: 4:35pm On Jul 29, 2019
How people wey dey dance soapy wan pass?
Dem dey Nairaland now dey yab people instead of reading their books. Now, they claim they don't know why they fail.

1 Like

Re: Delta State Polytechnic Students Protest Over Mass Failure by Bbbwings: 4:37pm On Jul 29, 2019
Divay22:
It was a computer base exam. The
So nothing like sorting yourself. What you give to the computer the computer gives back to you.
Do you school there?
Re: Delta State Polytechnic Students Protest Over Mass Failure by Divay22(f): 4:40pm On Jul 29, 2019
Bbbwings:

Do you school there?
Before. But i currently follow their updates on facebook.
That's how i got to know.

1 Like

Re: Delta State Polytechnic Students Protest Over Mass Failure by Bbbwings: 4:41pm On Jul 29, 2019
BlueRayDick:
grin grin
Àwọn oniyeye
Wetin angel Musa no go see for heaven's gate.

Students protesting not because they were sent out of exam hall....not because their lecturers didn't come to class to teach
...not beacuse their results were cancelled
....BUT BECAUSE THEY SAT FOR THE EXAM AND FAILED.... grin....They now gather together come form econet dey claim mass failure.

I wonder what these ones will do when take KPMG employment test and discover just 10 passed amongst the 65 first class and second class upper graduates that attempted the test cheesy

They don't know about 8....eventuary
grin

Re: Delta State Polytechnic Students Protest Over Mass Failure by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 29, 2019
chyckxx:
you no read or prepare well for exam but you dey expect to pass? lmao.
I don't think it was about not reading well . The school introduced
computer based exams few days to the date of exams and some of
the department really struggled with the computers. This school is actually based
in my home town
Re: Delta State Polytechnic Students Protest Over Mass Failure by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 29, 2019
AdaNri1:
The exam was computer based. They are protesting because some struggled with the
Computers. The school only changed to computer based only few days to exams
So it is not actually lecturers fault
Re: Delta State Polytechnic Students Protest Over Mass Failure by Sonnobax15(m): 5:29pm On Jul 29, 2019
gGGODDd:
I thank the rector of my the institution for keepn to his word of sanitizing d sch academically so the introduction of cbt exams whr by d computer givs u bk wat u gv it. They cnt bribe computer. M proudly a graduate of DSPZ who studied hard to graduate nd i knw hw high d rate of blockn is in that sch whr by dull studnts havin upper credit afta they block while those of us who study hard struggle with 2 points lower. I am happy nd proud of d mgt of the DSPZ institution. I hail d mgt of d sch, they can protest forever. Shits wont binge, in 2015 we protestd nd destroyd things but d aim of that protest was nt achievd nd we paid then now again is dspz again. Wtf? They shud go inquire d meaning of d studnt battling with bull in frnt of main gate
Bro,you just reminded me of the dspz 2015 protest..i was in ND2 then..how time flies??
Re: Delta State Polytechnic Students Protest Over Mass Failure by chyckxx(m): 5:33pm On Jul 29, 2019
Mk12:

I don't think it was about not reading well . The school introduced
computer based exams few days to the date of exams and some of
the department really struggled with the computers. This school is actually based
in my home town
oh really? i was unaware. i also got my ond there.
Re: Delta State Polytechnic Students Protest Over Mass Failure by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 29, 2019
chyckxx:

oh really? i was unaware. i also got my ond there.
What year was that? I use to visit the school when ever I am in town to chase
all this beautiful SLT ladies. My junior brother graduated from there last year
Re: Delta State Polytechnic Students Protest Over Mass Failure by chyckxx(m): 5:47pm On Jul 29, 2019
Mk12:

What year was that? I use to visit the school when ever I am in town to chase
all this beautiful SLT ladies. My junior brother graduated from there last year
2016, agric tech. you’re right, slt had the prettiest girls in school then.
Re: Delta State Polytechnic Students Protest Over Mass Failure by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 29, 2019
chyckxx:

2016, agric tech. you’re right, slt had the prettiest girls in school then.
Those girls were extremely beautiful. I use to hunt there from 2014 to 2017.my cousin was a lecturer in that department so all I need to do was visit him and wait
Till I see my choice then shoot my shot

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Primary And Secondary Schools Teachers In Abia To Resume On August 4 / Poor Academic Performance: UI Sends 97 Students Packing / How To Lock Your Pussy During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.