Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,920 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Delta State Polytechnic Students Protest Over Mass Failure - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Delta State Polytechnic Students Protest Over Mass Failure (17180 Views)

WAEC: Computer-based Test Will Lead To Mass Failure In Northern Nigeria / Crisis Looms In Varsities Over Mass Exodus Of Lecturers / Mass Failure Rocks OAU Faculty Of Pharmacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta State Polytechnic Students Protest Over Mass Failure by adetes: 5:55pm On Jul 29, 2019
Instead to face their book, is Yahoo and slay queen they r doing, hw they wouldn't they fail
Re: Delta State Polytechnic Students Protest Over Mass Failure by chyckxx(m): 6:06pm On Jul 29, 2019
Mk12:

Those girls were extremely beautiful. I use to hunt there from 2014 to 2017.my cousin was a lecturer in that department so all I need to do was visit him and wait
Till I see my choice then shoot my shot
haha, og! i was too young, naive and broke to think about chasing girls then. there’s possibly more beautiful girls now, with the accreditation of mass communication.
Re: Delta State Polytechnic Students Protest Over Mass Failure by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 29, 2019
chyckxx:

haha, og! i was too young, naive and broke to think about chasing girls then. there’s possibly more beautiful girls now, with the accreditation of mass communication.
Lol I have already left the hunting game. I need to focus on life and maybe get married soon.
You were naive then . You don't actually need money to decieve all this girls especially when you are a student in same school.
All na waste of time Sha. a man can never be satisfied with women. one woman is enough for me now
Re: Delta State Polytechnic Students Protest Over Mass Failure by gGGODDd(m): 6:19pm On Jul 29, 2019
Sonnobax15:
Bro,you just reminded me of the dspz 2015 protest..i was in ND2 then..how time flies??
yes o. That protest was tough nd lotta things destroyd then even travellers to n fro asaba got their cars destroyd nd d soldiers that entered hostels to flog studnts but y m hapi is that i didnt pay that 2k for d destruction then. time flies really bro
Re: Delta State Polytechnic Students Protest Over Mass Failure by chyckxx(m): 6:39pm On Jul 29, 2019
Mk12:

Lol I have already left the hunting game. I need to focus on life and maybe get married soon.
You were naive then . You don't actually need money to decieve all this girls especially when you are a student in same school.
All na waste of time Sha. a man can never be satisfied with women. one woman is enough for me now
it’s good to know that you’ve gotten to that stage and realization that one woman is in fact enough, i wish you all the best and a spouse that will be worth it. i just don’t picture myself getting married anytime, people said i may have a different view when i grow older but, let’s see. lol.
Re: Delta State Polytechnic Students Protest Over Mass Failure by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 29, 2019
chyckxx:

it’s good to know that you’ve gotten to that stage and realization that one woman is in fact enough, i wish you all the best and a spouse that will be worth it. i just don’t picture myself getting married anytime, people said i may have a different view when i grow older but, let’s see. lol.
You will get to a point where you will want to fill the vacuum of a woman in your life.
Women are actually better in keeping a home. I have always known that one woman is enough.
Just wanted to explore
Re: Delta State Polytechnic Students Protest Over Mass Failure by chyckxx(m): 7:44pm On Jul 29, 2019
Mk12:

You will get to a point where you will want to fill the vacuum of a woman in your life.
Women are actually better in keeping a home. I have always known that one woman is enough.
Just wanted to explore
you’re perhaps right. maybe that will be when i get the man-stage; but for now, lemme enjoy my boy-stage mindset. grin
Re: Delta State Polytechnic Students Protest Over Mass Failure by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 29, 2019
chyckxx:

you’re perhaps right. maybe that will be when i get the man-stage; but for now, lemme enjoy my boy-stage mindset. grin
nothing do you . but just remember STD and no loose focus for your future. no spend all your money for women o

1 Like

Re: Delta State Polytechnic Students Protest Over Mass Failure by chyckxx(m): 9:04pm On Jul 29, 2019
Mk12:

nothing do you . but just remember STD and no loose focus for your future. no spend all your money for women o
oh yeah, that’s always on sight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta State Polytechnic Students Protest Over Mass Failure by Naijageak(m): 5:50am On Jul 30, 2019
The mgt was wrong in their approach to the whole matter.
Re: Delta State Polytechnic Students Protest Over Mass Failure by Creativebae(f): 7:47am On Jul 30, 2019
This one nor be read matter oh. They failed them on purpose, they'll admit thousands of student and then drop them after collecting acceptance fee and school fee..
chyckxx:
you no read or prepare well for exam but you dey expect to pass? lmao.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta State Polytechnic Students Protest Over Mass Failure by chyckxx(m): 8:07am On Jul 30, 2019
Creativebae:
This one nor be read matter oh. They failed them on purpose, they'll admit thousands of student and then drop them after collecting acceptance fee and school fee..
so i heard, and it’s saddening.
Re: Delta State Polytechnic Students Protest Over Mass Failure by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 30, 2019
Divay22:
It was a computer base exam.
So nothing like sorting yourself. What you give to the computer the computer gives back to you.
Have you asked if the questions set were the ones lecturers thought?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

High Quality Personal Statements For Foreign University Master's Applications / Primary And Secondary Schools Teachers In Abia To Resume On August 4 / LAUTECH Indefinite Closure: I Don’t Have Money – Aregbesola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.