Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,698 members, 7,802,061 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Mistake On The Use Of My Names - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mistake On The Use Of My Names (307 Views)

“My Name Is” Or “My Names Are” Which Is Correct? / "My Name Is" Or "My Names Are ", Which Is Correct ? / “my Name Is” Or “my Names Are” Which Is Correct? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mistake On The Use Of My Names by Ekwutox: 1:06pm On Jul 29, 2019
Re: Mistake On The Use Of My Names by Fatherofdragons: 2:00pm On Jul 29, 2019
Why not swear an affidavit in any high court around you and include all those names even the chinaza.

1 Like

Re: Mistake On The Use Of My Names by Ekwutox: 2:04pm On Jul 29, 2019
Fatherofdragons:
Why not swear an affidavit in any high court around you and include all those names even the chinaza.

Thanks
Re: Mistake On The Use Of My Names by Fatherofdragons: 2:09pm On Jul 29, 2019
Ekwutox:

Thank you sir, so after getting the affidavit that's it?

Send the affidavit along with your birth certificate, jamb admission letter and WAEC results to your school.

(1) (Reply)

Abuja VC Employs Undergraduates. / Achievers University Owo 2019/2020 Admission Form Is Still Online / Why Students Stay At Home For 3 Years Without Gaining Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.