Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Honda Malfunctions - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Honda Malfunctions (2581 Views)

Common Malfunctions In Toyota Sienna 2001 And 2002 / Honda Accord Car Stereo Right Front & Rear Side Speakers Malfunctions / Car Stereo right front & rear Side Speakers Malfunctions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Honda Malfunctions by weyreypey: 4:43pm On Aug 01, 2019
nurey:
There are more Toyota haters in cartalk than the world in general op just asked a question without reference to any other car maker and every tom, dick and Harry decided to blame ops ignorance on Toyota.

My sympathy goes to TOYOTA I hope they can recover their mandate through the mods.

5years Ban for Toyota dissing

10years Ban for those who accompanied with pictures.

Individuals with multiple Toyota K-leg pictures should have their account deactivated.

grin

Hehehe Nazi
Re: Honda Malfunctions by adanny01(m): 10:02pm On Aug 01, 2019
weyreypey:

Seems you are confusing Mercedes with Honda

While Toyota focus on reliability and efficiency, Mercedes focus on performance, comfort and style. Honda is the a mix of both worlds with a focus on reliability, efficiency, performance, comfort and style. They are not the best in any of the categories but are among the top in majority of the categories.
Re: Honda Malfunctions by weyreypey: 10:11pm On Aug 01, 2019
adanny01:

While Toyota focus on reliability and efficiency, Mercedes focus on performance, comfort and style. Honda is the a mix of both worlds with a focus on reliability, efficiency, performance, comfort and style. They are not the best in any of the categories but are among the top in majority of the categories.
Fair enough
Re: Honda Malfunctions by baaliyah(m): 10:27pm On Aug 01, 2019
adanny01:

adanny and Honda.
Pls where is abatically.
Re: Honda Malfunctions by adanny01(m): 1:05am On Aug 02, 2019
baaliyah:

adanny and Honda.
Pls where is abatically.

Funny enough, the cars i have a crush on at this moment are 2011-13 Toyota Corolla and 2012-13 Mercedes C250 and 2012-13 Ford F150.

None of these cars would fit my desire for a 1car fits all. Only a Honda is designed as 1 car fits all, that explains it for me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Worn-out Or Bad Car Tyres Increase Fuel Consumption? / How I Escaped Death Tonite / Toyota Avalon....please Advise Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.