Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:13 AM

I Hate Nairaland. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Hate Nairaland. (2042 Views)

Am beginning to Hate Nairaland Management With Passion / I Hate Nairaland [MUST READ] / I Hate Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate Nairaland. by OneNaija(m): 11:22pm On Oct 15, 2010
Almost all the member here sound like a big Idiot and Jobless Youth, In mature , They never think of any thing positive, They cant find any good news, They love Criticize any Good news. Please whatever you call your self, Seun or Funke, Delete my profile Immediately and stop sending me Rubbish Post to my mail. I am done with Nairaland and off to Skyscraper city where I can find sensible Nigerians.
Re: I Hate Nairaland. by RICHIEBOI1(m): 11:33pm On Oct 15, 2010
i wonder who offended this dude here in nairaland? grin
Re: I Hate Nairaland. by Ikengawo: 1:23am On Oct 16, 2010
OneNaija, go to Skyscrapercity.com instead.

you have a good deal of major news from nigeria, but what's rare is it specializes in giving good news and you can discuss it with employed level headed nigerians.

plus ALOT of nice pictures and videos.
Re: I Hate Nairaland. by Nobody: 1:25am On Oct 16, 2010
Is this becommrich?
Re: I Hate Nairaland. by Nobody: 1:44am On Oct 16, 2010
OneNaija:

Almost all the member here sound like a big and Jobless Youth, In mature , They never think of any thing positive, They cant find any good news, They love Criticize any Good news. Please whatever you call your self, Seun or Funke, Delete my profile Immediately and stop sending me Rubbish Post to my mail. I am done with Nairaland and off to Skyscraper city where I can find sensible Nigerians.
RICHIE BOI:

i wonder who offended this dude here in nairaland? grin
una no wunjor pesin with laff hia o !
Re: I Hate Nairaland. by isimili: 2:36am On Oct 16, 2010
Good bye. Good riddance. The forum is for literate, positive and sensible Nigerians.

from your grammar it is obvious that you don't belong here and may be simply one of those intellectually indadequate thugs the PDP is using to intimidate Nigerians.

So you were sent as a spy in the hope that by making silly comments like this people will run away and be afraid of you. No chance dude. you can go to sky bunkers too and i would not give a toss. Many people in the forum are decent people who are simply pouring out their hearts without fear or favour and you can't face the truth.

Again good bye good riddance. If you like you can live in your sky scraper or ice breaker forever and we would not even notice your departure.
Re: I Hate Nairaland. by edoyad(m): 2:51am On Oct 16, 2010
Funke, Delete my profile Immediately and  stop sending me Rubbish Post to my mail. I  am done with Nairaland and off to Skyscraper

Hope you jump off without a parachute ?  grin  grin 
Can you all now see the effects of watching too much Nigerian movies ? grin
Re: I Hate Nairaland. by james1(m): 3:02am On Oct 16, 2010
@onenaija.
You are a frustrated,illiterate and backward person who obviously don't know what is good for you.
Who sent you this errand?nobody will miss you here.
Stylishly advertisng your site,lol.
Re: I Hate Nairaland. by Ivynwa(f): 4:32am On Oct 16, 2010
In as much as I don't hate Nairaland, I almost thought of doing what this person did today but the only reason I will not do that is that there are still good people here and one won't stop relating because of lots of bad-minded, negative, jealous, envious individuals that prowl here and have no atom of love for their fellow human being. Open a thread and they follow you around criticizing and insulting even when you try your best to be nice and to ignore their insults.
    I had a thread and had some sadistic perverts matching on it and saying all kinds of sick things that even made me run from the thread and even consider leaving this forum. Just staying by the sideline, reading and enjoying the good laughter Nairaland can bring seems better as this person did if that will keep my dignity intact for me and save me those insults but I still appreciate the good nairalanders and I am still here.
   The moderators are doing great but they need to be making checks on daily posts and be removing posts that are meant to hurt, insult or bring others down here. It's now I really confirmed that in our part of the world, we don't like to see even our own cousins succeed or be happy, why are some of us full of bad vibes, envy, jealousy, badheartedness----why? That is why you see people killing their friendsto have their car, a cousin killing his own cousin (to take away money the cousin is travelling abroad with. Where is the Love people?
Re: I Hate Nairaland. by Nobody: 4:51am On Oct 16, 2010
edoyad:

Hope you jump off without a parachute ?  grin  grin 
Can you all now see the effects of watching too much Nigerian movies ? grin

ROTFLMAO!!!!

Was expecting him to give a shout out to his gbogbo big gurlz groupie cheesy
Re: I Hate Nairaland. by james1(m): 5:33am On Oct 16, 2010
@ivynwa.kpele'o.NL is full of intelligent mind's,peeps who will make you laugh and sometime's wish you never started a thread,lol.
But you should be able to defend your stance and re-explain to some peeps before they will come around.some that have initially insulted or disagreed with you change position' and show reasoning that was not there before after you"make thing's clear to them"
What was the thread you started then?give me the link.
Re: I Hate Nairaland. by blacksta(m): 6:49am On Oct 16, 2010
dumb thread grin
Re: I Hate Nairaland. by edoyad(m): 7:02am On Oct 16, 2010
We all have our worries and troubles and  it's terrible to return from your day's work to  come and chill with your own people only to  have people try to steal the little joy you have away.

sad dear ivy, i can see you're relatively new on NL and don't understand the sick sarcasm we use in expressing our love. Cheer up my friend it'll get better as you go wink

ROTFLMAO!!!! Was expecting him to give a shout out to his  gbogbo big gurlz  groupie

Shame on you ileke, a sister cries about the cruelty on NL and the only thing you do is quote an incidence of such cruelty and laugh your a$s off ? It's cos of people like you the OP hates NL  grin
Re: I Hate Nairaland. by james1(m): 7:07am On Oct 16, 2010
@blackta.GO COMMIT SUICIDE,KILL JOY.
Re: I Hate Nairaland. by Omolulu(m): 7:39am On Oct 16, 2010
1.have a cool nice bath.
2.go to ur nearest switchbox or electric circuit
3.Tear out one or 2 live wires
4. Electrocute urself
Re: I Hate Nairaland. by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 16, 2010
edoyad:

sad dear ivy, i can see you're relatively new on NL and don't understand the sick sarcasm we use in expressing our love. Cheer up my friend it'll get better as you go wink

Shame on you ileke, a sister cries about the cruelty on NL and the only thing you do is quote an incidence of such cruelty and laugh your a$s off ? It's cos of people like you the OP hates NL  grin

The poster is a male called ONENAIJA who hails from GHANA to spew rubbish that he despise NAIRALAND.do the logic by yourself
Re: I Hate Nairaland. by favouredjb(f): 8:35am On Oct 16, 2010
@ivy,I feel ur pain,but learn not to take nl too serious or else u ll kip hurting yourself.

@op u dnt need to start a thread about how much u take nl,u could have left quietly and nobody will notice u.nl is filled with very intelligent and matured pips
Re: I Hate Nairaland. by MaiSuya(m): 8:51am On Oct 16, 2010
Kai! so onenaija still dey? Abeg make una take am easy on d guy. . .he's one of prolific members around. almost all of his threads somehow makes it 2d home page.
Re: I Hate Nairaland. by excanny: 8:57am On Oct 16, 2010
Please whatever you call your
self, Seun or[b] Funke[/b], Delete my
profile Immediately and stop
sending me Rubbish Post to my
mail

Funke? Is that Seun's middle name? It seems this dude really knows Seun more than the rest of us. grin
Re: I Hate Nairaland. by Skidoc(m): 11:02am On Oct 16, 2010
@Poster, just say you want to advertise Skyscrapercity. Skyscraper city ko, Hut city ni. Bugger off already!
Re: I Hate Nairaland. by LouisThoru(f): 11:05am On Oct 16, 2010
Poster

[size=18pt]You mean Nairaland is full of YOBS? LOL.[/size]

I like it when you said Seun of Funke. heheheheh- and i like it when you said he should delete yah profile. hahahaha.
Re: I Hate Nairaland. by slap1(m): 12:30pm On Oct 16, 2010
Ariaria would'nt know if one person did not come to the market. One less slowpoke, I say.
Re: I Hate Nairaland. by slap1(m): 12:34pm On Oct 16, 2010
And the fact that you realized yourself after over 900 posts shows skyscraper whatever won't suit you either. You need T.B. Joshua!
Re: I Hate Nairaland. by hatch: 12:43pm On Oct 16, 2010
hmmmmm undecided
Re: I Hate Nairaland. by kosovo(m): 1:22pm On Oct 16, 2010
@ One Naija,

Though i will not substantiate the direction with which you took it, i still have my doubts that the Supreme Military Commander Of Nairaland would constantly send PM's to you or your mail box. This is an aliquantulus and parum minus minime mental object that can easily be laid to rest. I have seen most of your  levelheaded and sententia  Posts and to say that i firmly understand why you went this far is to say the conspicuous.  I also understand that only a few of us exhibit this intellectual sagaciousness, i had also on many instances considered the option self-ostracism, but after numerous consultation, i soon found out that Insanity and Madness in individuals is something rare - but in groups, parties, nations and public forums, it is the ultimate rule.

I'd like to have a chat with you, so we can lay this issue of non-conformity to rest . . .
Re: I Hate Nairaland. by slap1(m): 1:46pm On Oct 16, 2010
This is an aliquantulus and parum minus minime
Sounds like a STD.
Re: I Hate Nairaland. by LouisThoru(f): 1:58pm On Oct 16, 2010
kosovo:

@ One Naija,

Though i will not substantiate the direction with which you took it, i still have my doubts that the Supreme Military Commander Of Nairaland would constantly send PM's to you or your mail box. This is an aliquantulus and parum minus minime mental object that can easily be laid to rest. I have seen most of your  levelheaded and sententia  Posts and to say that i firmly understand why you went this far is to say the conspicuous.  I also understand that only a few of us exhibit this intellectual sagaciousness, i had also on many instances considered the option self-ostracism, but after numerous consultation, i soon found out that Insanity and Madness in individuals is something rare - but in groups, parties, nations and public forums, it is the ultimate rule.

I'd like to have a chat with you, so we can lay this issue of non-conformity to rest . . .

What has he said?
Re: I Hate Nairaland. by Sissy3(f): 3:28am On Oct 17, 2010
kosovo:

@ One Naija,

Though i will not substantiate the direction with which you took it, i still have my doubts that the Supreme Military Commander Of Nairaland would constantly send PM's to you or your mail box. This is an aliquantulus and parum minus minime mental object that can easily be laid to rest. I have seen most of your  levelheaded and sententia  [/b]Posts and to say that i firmly understand why you went this far is to say the conspicuous.  I also understand that only a few of us exhibit this intellectual [b]sagaciousness, i had also on many instances considered the option self-ostracism, but after numerous consultation, i soon found out that Insanity and Madness in individuals is something rare - but in groups, parties, nations and public forums, it is the ultimate rule.

see engbish. oga o
Re: I Hate Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 17, 2010
Haha! Funny thread. So, it took this guy over 900 posts, to realise Nairaland wasn't for him? grin

And his leaving grammar's just as bad as when he first signed up, proof that some things remain constant, even illiteracy. @ OneNaija: Please, leave! We won't miss you in the slightest, and certainly don't expect to see you back, not even to log-in and read posts.
Re: I Hate Nairaland. by tpiah: 10:47am On Oct 17, 2010
who is funke?
Re: I Hate Nairaland. by favouredjb(f): 2:20pm On Oct 17, 2010
@kosovo,that must. Be latin!lol@"sagaciousness"
Re: I Hate Nairaland. by r231(m): 7:08pm On Oct 17, 2010
oh well

(1) (2) (Reply)

Too Many Transsexuals In Nairaland Romance Section / Temple Of Oshun, Finally I Have Decided To Help Those Caught In Realilty Of Life / Photos After Nigerian Army Recaptured Baga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.