Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,898 members, 7,799,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Busola Dakolo Shares First Video Of Herself Since Rape Allegation With Fatoyinbo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Busola Dakolo Shares First Video Of Herself Since Rape Allegation With Fatoyinbo (563 Views)

COZA Rape Saga: Busola Dakolo Shares Cute Photo, Drops Motivational Message / Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Busola Dakolo Shares Bedroom Photo With Husband, Timi Dakolo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Busola Dakolo Shares First Video Of Herself Since Rape Allegation With Fatoyinbo by GistMore9: 2:19pm On Jul 29, 2019
Busola Dakolo, wife of singer, Timi Dakolo, appears to be getting her life back after her explosive interview in which she accused COZA pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo, of rape.

The mum of three has started to pick up her life as the matter is now being investigated by the police. She shared a video of herself at the gym this morning with the caption

Spend your time doing the things that matter.

Pictured above is herself and Timi at the gym this morning.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/busola-dakolo-shares-first-video-of-herself-since-rape-allegation-against-coza-pastor-biodun-fatoyinbo

Re: Busola Dakolo Shares First Video Of Herself Since Rape Allegation With Fatoyinbo by GistMore9: 2:19pm On Jul 29, 2019

Re: Busola Dakolo Shares First Video Of Herself Since Rape Allegation With Fatoyinbo by Valro(m): 2:28pm On Jul 29, 2019
The person below has beans to fry
Re: Busola Dakolo Shares First Video Of Herself Since Rape Allegation With Fatoyinbo by GOFRONT(m): 2:35pm On Jul 29, 2019
grin

Me I dnt have beans to fry oo....Even the 1 trip of Chippings loaded infront of our house is so precious for me to even pick a piece of it to fry cos of the Dakolos....

But then, I want to Remind Timi that 'A pvsĀ©y fvck*d can never be Unfv*ked...
Re: Busola Dakolo Shares First Video Of Herself Since Rape Allegation With Fatoyinbo by simonlee(m): 2:35pm On Jul 29, 2019
Valro:
The person below has beans to fry
i go gree fry my beans on top this Dakolo matter?

Re: Busola Dakolo Shares First Video Of Herself Since Rape Allegation With Fatoyinbo by bennynaza(m): 3:04pm On Jul 29, 2019
Coza kpomo. The pastor go dey lick lips dey watch the video

(1) (Reply)

Look At The Muscles On This Lady / Ed Sheeran Reveals He's Taking A Break From Music To Spend Time With His Wife, C / Bobrisky Reveals The Cost Of His Birthday Bash As 19million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.