Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Inside John Obi Mikel's House - Video - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Inside John Obi Mikel's House - Video (32855 Views)

El-rufai, Mikel, Siasia,Ighalo Win At Bet9ja Pitch Awards / Real Madrid ‘lining Up Shock Transfer Bid’ For Chelsea Midfielder John Obi Mikel / Mourinho Desperate To Sell Either Torres Or John Obi Mikel Or Petr Cech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inside John Obi Mikel's House - Video by smile4kenn(m): 11:52pm On Oct 15, 2010
money speaking!

[flash=640,385]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FpNA6KR3_s?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]
Re: Inside John Obi Mikel's House - Video by 12large1: 3:10am On Oct 16, 2010
my manz mikel doing it big hopefully u can stop all those sidepassing/backpass and score a goal

1 Like

Re: Inside John Obi Mikel's House - Video by Omolulu(m): 3:15am On Oct 16, 2010
mr money, i must make am too grin

1 Like

Re: Inside John Obi Mikel's House - Video by montelik(m): 8:51am On Oct 16, 2010
12large1:

my manz mikel doing it big hopefully u can stop all those sidepassing/backpass and score a goal

grin grin
Re: Inside John Obi Mikel's House - Video by orangemen: 9:05am On Oct 16, 2010

@12large1,
u have refused to say what happened to your first id(12large).
there is a natural law which says, good things come to those who appreciate them.
until u begin to appreciate God's blessings in the lives of others, u will remain where u are and the worst u can do is to throw ur punches in the air and u know what it means to spray a perfume in the open desert.
mikel has made name for his generations unborn.
i know u listened to him drop his polished english. i know u watched him play pool. u also saw him play basketball. his house is a state of the art. with the same two legs that u have(though u sound like a cripple), he has played himself into the world of history.
at least, he has a place where pope, obama and another world personality will come in and say well-done brother.
from the way it is, he is looking up to the owner of chelsea and i know even then, u will be here dying a saddist.

1 Like

Re: Inside John Obi Mikel's House - Video by honeric01(m): 9:34am On Oct 16, 2010
^^^^

Mr man, can you stop this personal attacks? what he said is his own opinion, stop picking on him, what he said DOES not contain any negativity, he used the word "hope", please Mikel is a public person and as such, he's expected to be liked, disliked, appreciated and criticized, until you know this, you won't stop fighting the likes of 2large and co.

Remember what 2FACE said in his song? "IF NO ONE TALKS ABOUT YOU (NEGATIVELY/POSITIVELY), THEN YOU ARE NOBODY"

Mikel is somebody, that's why he's being talked about!

Good day!!!

1 Like

Re: Inside John Obi Mikel's House - Video by orangemen: 12:55pm On Oct 16, 2010
Mr man, can you stop this personal attacks? what he said is his own opinion, stop picking on him, what he said DOES not contain any negativity, he used the word "hope", please Mikel is a public person and as such, he's expected to be liked, disliked, appreciated and criticized, until you know this, you won't stop fighting the likes of 2large and co.

Remember what 2FACE said in his song? "IF NO ONE TALKS ABOUT YOU (NEGATIVELY/POSITIVELY), THEN YOU ARE NOBODY"

Mikel is somebody, that's why he's being talked about!

Good day!!!

@honeric01,
u sounded very wise but ur wisdom failed u when u understood that what 12large said was his opinion which he was entitled to and u refused to understand that i have my own opinion which i am entitled to too.
do u think i put the word saddist in the dictionary? what is the relationship between side passes, scoring goals and the aprtment which the original poster brough on board?
anyways, i don't care where u belong and i am not interested in ur wall to wall asertions but i have only made known to u, 12large1 and everyother interested parties here that as long as u don't appreciate good things, they will never ever come ur ways. that in any kingdom is never an insult. it is biblical that we do unto others what we wish them to do to us. before u become the spokes person for ur 12large1, take a trip to nairaland sports forum and read his posts and then confirm ur position.
i am really sorry to say this to u but i have to as my stinginess does not extend to truths. if u are his type, u will end up the ways of the wicked. wether u call it personal or public attacks, it does not matter but what matters most in life is giving honour to whom honour is due.
if the western world and sports gurus as well as renowed journalists and commentators are saying mikel is good and u and ur good for nothing 12large1 think otherwise, then ur brains need to be re-examined.
Re: Inside John Obi Mikel's House - Video by honeric01(m): 12:01am On Oct 17, 2010
^^^^^

I don't need any confirmation from you man, Mikel is a public man and he's expected to get stuffs like these all the time, everyone can't say good of him, 12large was talking to Mikel through the post and not you, but you chose to pick on him which is a clear personal attack on him.

He said he "hopes" Mikel scores soon, how's that an insult? and even if it's an insult, was it to you? why pick on him?

REMEMBER NO PERSONAL ATTACKS ARE ALLOWED ON THIS FORUM (i didn't create the law, it's been here before i joined)
Re: Inside John Obi Mikel's House - Video by honeric01(m): 12:13am On Oct 17, 2010
@orangemen
  i am really trying not to toll your line, you just don't understand life and as such, all i need to do is to ignore all that you wrote, go back to what i wrote and please point out where i dislike or supported those who disliked Mikel, stop raining curses everywhere, learn to ignore some things, you don't have to burst at every thing you read.

BTW: I have read posts from 12large and i am not new to his posts, i have seen silly comments from him, but this particular one DOES not contain anything negativity like you are making the whole world think, so please learn how to apportion blames and also learn how to pick flaws from comments.

After you read my post, you failed to see where i wrote this right? undecided

"Remember what 2FACE said in his song? "IF NO ONE TALKS ABOUT YOU (NEGATIVELY/POSITIVELY), THEN YOU ARE NOBODY"

"Mikel is somebody, that's why he's being talked about!"

what were you able to deduct from these comments? did you deduct any negative or positive motive? please supply answers to my questions.
Thanks
Re: Inside John Obi Mikel's House - Video by Sagamite(m): 6:55am On Oct 17, 2010
When Mikel said he used to watch countdown because of someone, I knew immediately it was Carol Voderman. Oloshi boy!!! grin He won chop older woman.

Very nice house, I just hate the sitting room. It is too big and I hate such a settee where even a 6" 2 guy's leg can not touch the floor.
Re: Inside John Obi Mikel's House - Video by semid4lyfe(m): 10:46am On Oct 17, 2010
My connection nor good for streaming. Make I download and watch the video first before I come drop my comment on his crib.

@ Sagamite,
I nor blame Mikel if im wan chop that Carol Vorderman woman o. I just checked her out and she's one HOT MILF!!!  grin grin
Re: Inside John Obi Mikel's House - Video by semid4lyfe(m): 11:37am On Oct 17, 2010
Wow! Very Interesting video. . .See as Mikel just dey throw 3 pointer anyhow. I love his cinema room especially.

I just hope he's investing cos he won't play football forever.
Re: Inside John Obi Mikel's House - Video by Sagamite(m): 12:13pm On Oct 17, 2010
semid4lyfe:

@ Sagamite,
I nor blame Mikel if im wan chop that Carol Vorderman woman o. I just checked her out and she's one HOT MILF!!!  grin grin

A seriously hot MILF. A lot of hot-blooded men (young and old) in the UK wanna hit that if they can.

There is even a current advert for a beer that refers to her in regards to how one is lucky if his chic looks like her at an older age.
Re: Inside John Obi Mikel's House - Video by semid4lyfe(m): 12:22pm On Oct 17, 2010
Sagamite:

A seriously hot MILF. A lot of hot-blooded men (young and old) in the UK wanna hit that if they can.

There is even a current advert for a beer that refers to her in regards to how one is lucky if his chic looks like her at an older age.
Lol. . .I can imagine the advert grin
Re: Inside John Obi Mikel's House - Video by orangemen: 3:47pm On Oct 17, 2010
I don't need any confirmation from you man, Mikel is a public man and he's expected to get stuffs like these all the time, everyone can't say good of him, 12large was talking to Mikel through the post and not you, but you chose to pick on him which is a clear personal attack on him.

He said he "hopes" Mikel scores soon, how's that an insult? and even if it's an insult, was it to you? why pick on him?

REMEMBER NO PERSONAL ATTACKS ARE ALLOWED ON THIS FORUM (i didn't create the law, it's been here before i joined)

i am really trying not to toll your line, you just don't understand life and as such, all i need to do is to ignore all that you wrote, go back to what i wrote and please point out where i dislike or supported those who disliked Mikel, stop raining curses everywhere, learn to ignore some things, you don't have to burst at every thing you read.

BTW: I have read posts from 12large and i am not new to his posts, i have seen silly comments from him, but this particular one DOES not contain anything negativity like you are making the whole world think, so please learn how to apportion blames and also learn how to pick flaws from comments.

After you read my post, you failed to see where i wrote this right? Undecided

"Remember what 2FACE said in his song? "IF NO ONE TALKS ABOUT YOU (NEGATIVELY/POSITIVELY), THEN YOU ARE NOBODY"

"Mikel is somebody, that's why he's being talked about!"

what were you able to deduct from these comments? did you deduct any negative or positive motive? please supply answers to my questions.
Thanks

@honeric01,
u said he is entitle to his opinion and forgot to say that i am also entitle to my own opinion too. u said 12large1 was talking to mikel and not me so who are u talking to? since when did u turn to his attorney or spokesman? nairaland is for nigerians and i am a nigerian and as such have every right to say my mind on any topic i choose here. do u think u have what it takes to identify personal attacks? what do u think is the punishment for personal attacks? it is banning which i have suffered and ur 12large has suffered same. why do u think among ppl on this forum, i picked on 12large and why did u choose to be the one to speak for him among other people here? are u a kind of showing ur intelligence and smartness? have u been reading other ppl's comments on this thread topic? the topic is on mikel's house and not skills. the most dangerious thing about topics is discussing out of contempt. how can a normal person change a topic and u want all of us to seat down and watch him mislead us.
if the moderators think that i attacked 12large, let them ban me or u can do that urself. it is obvious nigerians are frustrated, but it is not a wise decission for ppl to bring their frustrations here.
ur 12large1 left the house issue to express his hope that mikel stop sidepasses. since u are very intelligent, how does back pass and side pass relate to the house in picture.
i don't care what next u are going to say but be in formed that envy does not help. mikel has got a nice house and many here have said they like and some say they don't like certain things abt the house and that is natural and normal.
next time, support human beings instead of goats or ppl will take u for a goat.
12large1 does not like mikel and that he has shown in all his comments abt mikel and he does not hide it so if u are here to defend him, be bold and identify with his belief and i will be on ground to dish the same menu for u not withstanding what the law of the forum says.
Re: Inside John Obi Mikel's House - Video by honeric01(m): 4:42pm On Oct 17, 2010
^^^^^^^

It seems you like to type essay, but sorry to disappoint you, i can't continue with you, just stick to the rules, if you insult anyone directly/personally, your post is going to be deleted, you or anyone's post found to be flaunting this rule will have his/her post deleted.

Adios.
Re: Inside John Obi Mikel's House - Video by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 17, 2010
nice house
Re: Inside John Obi Mikel's House - Video by snowdrops(m): 11:22pm On Oct 17, 2010
H$LBroker:

nice house
It is not just a nice house its a fantastic house.

depends on the location should be worth at least 3 million pounds.
Re: Inside John Obi Mikel's House - Video by orangemen: 8:35am On Oct 18, 2010
It is not just a nice house its a fantastic house.

depends on the location should be worth at least 3 million pounds.

@snowdrops,
i no fit shout. that was a display of class and taste.

whatsoever one is doing to come by this type of house is worth doing. if sidepasses and back passes can get this kind of house for a young man, then of what use is this advise of an under bridge operator?
Re: Inside John Obi Mikel's House - Video by sonety2k(m): 9:22am On Oct 18, 2010
9ice one
Re: Inside John Obi Mikel's House - Video by jaybee3(m): 9:33am On Oct 18, 2010
Orangemen = chidichris

@Post
Nice house Mikel
Just make sure u don't go marrying a golddigger
Re: Inside John Obi Mikel's House - Video by orangemen: 11:33am On Oct 18, 2010
Orangemen = chidichris

@Post
Nice house Mikel
Just make sure u don't go marrying a golddigger

@jay bee,
no matter how u look at it, someone somewhere must be the lucky woman for that sweet kitchen. as long as there is gold, there must be someone to dig the gold. at that level now, mikel cannot be looking for a woman who loves him rather a woman he loves bcs 99.9999999% of women are in love with mikel, what he does, his wealth and this sweet crib.
Re: Inside John Obi Mikel's House - Video by Sagamite(m): 6:23pm On Oct 18, 2010
jay bee:

Orangemen = chidichris

No wonder the long ramblings that does not make sense and no amount of logic will make him change lane.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-444610.192.html#msg6047606

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-444610.256.html#msg6061353
Re: Inside John Obi Mikel's House - Video by cold(m): 6:39pm On Oct 18, 2010
Without a doubt,that's some crib
Re: Inside John Obi Mikel's House - Video by blacksta(m): 12:02am On Oct 19, 2010
beautiful - grin
Re: Inside John Obi Mikel's House - Video by jaygetta(m): 2:38pm On Oct 19, 2010
Really nice house. Not too big for a star of his calibre!
Re: Inside John Obi Mikel's House - Video by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 3:15pm On Oct 20, 2010
Mikel Obi,  I dey beef you seriously man, all that money, all that money, all that money  grin Man I gats to beef you anyhow,  man wish i had a smiggin of that money, just a small smiggin. I will sell my soul to chelsea  grin Man, what a crib (e neva even reach to be house) damm!!
Re: Inside John Obi Mikel's House - Video by cold(m): 5:40pm On Oct 20, 2010
lagerwhenindoubt:

Mikel Obi,  I dey beef you seriously man, all that money, all that money, all that money  grin Man I gats to beef you anyhow,  man wish i had a smiggin of that money, just a small smiggin. I will sell my soul to chelsea  grin Man, what a crib (e neva even reach to be house) damm!!
grin grin Just lager some more & fantasize grin
Re: Inside John Obi Mikel's House - Video by adconline(m): 2:16am On Oct 21, 2010
Nice crib!!!. Hope his house doesnt get broken into like Kanu's. He has a wonderful personality I think,
Re: Inside John Obi Mikel's House - Video by Meldrick(m): 2:31pm On Oct 22, 2010
orangemen:

whatsoever one is doing to come by this type of house is worth doing. if sidepasses and back passes can get this kind of house for a young man, then of what use is this advise of an under bridge operator?

True talk
Re: Inside John Obi Mikel's House - Video by hackney(m): 7:44pm On Oct 22, 2010
Im happy for him though he's a real mr backpass.
cheesy
Re: Inside John Obi Mikel's House - Video by 1025: 7:51am On Oct 25, 2010
Im happy for him though he's a real mr backpass.

@hackney,
if u have the opportunity to sidepass and backpass just to be a half mikel, will u reject that?
if u are in uk as u claim, can we also have a video of ur house over there since u are not sidepassing and backpassing.
frustration is the name of the game.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Angola: Africa U-17 Cup Of Nations - 1 - 0 (Full Time) / Ronaldo Bows Out Of Euro 2020 After Belgium Defeated Portugal / Martin Edwards Ronaldo More Selfish Than Messi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.