Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) (86590 Views)

Video Of Huge Whale Killed In Bayelsa, Butchered With Chain Saw Machine / See Dolphin Caught By Ijaw Man In Brass Lga Of Bayelsa / Trapped Manatee Caught And Butchered In Bayelsa By Residents. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by AbuuBilaal(m): 3:34pm On Jul 29, 2019
Simplyleo:
Pls who can trace one thread that graced front page about one man (Not in Nigeria) who assisted a shark stucked in the sand back to the sea?

Here is a typical example that proves comments by nairalanders on that thread. angry
grin
Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by vertueptime: 3:34pm On Jul 29, 2019
engrsyer:
Butchers... Can't they allow the fish to go? This is inhuman

Its infishery
Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by oloriLFC(f): 3:35pm On Jul 29, 2019
bisoye11:
All I see is Onga in the pictures, people trying to survive.
As for me, I see Knorr grin

1 Like

Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Aidejay(m): 3:36pm On Jul 29, 2019
Ah no no no no
This is not Nigerians fault lack of education and exposure is the reason for this I blame 20 years of repetition
I blame the rulling class.....A!..... humanity why have u left us behind
Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by toprealman: 3:37pm On Jul 29, 2019
chibu4u2:
Africa!!
A meat that could have been dead for weeks if not months.
Not hygienic!!

That's my main concern......why should anyone eat such stuff?

2 Likes

Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by superlanny(m): 3:38pm On Jul 29, 2019
alizma:
Some people just trying hard to be what they are not.
You eat cow meat, eat chicken every weekend and you still have the guts to condemn this people. In which way are you better of them?
your wrong bro, cow and chicken and goats etc are widely accepted and eaten by a large number of people, whales, shark and the likes are endangered species and need to be protected, not all animals are for food.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:39pm On Jul 29, 2019
Simplyleo:
Pls who can trace one thread that graced front page about one man (Not in Nigeria) who assisted a shark stucked in the sand back to the sea?

Here is a typical example that proves comments by nairalanders on that thread. angry

Nigerian woman saves leatherback turtle (video): https://www.instagram.com/p/BtbpFEkH_QW/
Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by FreeSpirited: 3:39pm On Jul 29, 2019
Pegi23:
animal cruelty

Call the po po(police)

That cute fish. No wonder I don't eat fish because I can't stand to see one being butcher by poverty stricken higher animals

I'm crying right now. But whatever follow up on instagram

why will u eat fish when u are ogbanje...mamiwater coast of the Queen...I can cry a river e no concern us..fish is to be eaten
Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by alphaNomega: 3:39pm On Jul 29, 2019
otokx:
Bayelsa supposed to be a tourist haven with their long coastal beaches.

Go na
Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Stillthebest: 3:40pm On Jul 29, 2019
How is whale different from the normal cow, turkey, chicken, goats, dogs, ram, pigs and grass cutter, rabbit, squirrel and other animals people eat every now and then.
Whale is an animal to eat. Whale feeds on other less agile aquatic animals too.

1 Like

Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by alphaNomega: 3:41pm On Jul 29, 2019
superlanny:
undecided

When i read such stories i wonder who cursed Africans with this urge to kill and conquer anything that comes out of the ocean, thats why the whites are miles ahead of us in research and development, why do you think aquariums are not lucrative in naija, naija man fit use gold fish as substitute if no fish for pot. I sure say if mermaid do mistake wash up for bar beach, na pepper soup be that.

Tired. See this one sef...

Stillthebest:
How is whale different from the normal cow, turkey, chicken, goats, dogs, ram, pigs and grass cutter, rabbit, squirrel and other animals people eat every now and then.
Whale is an animal to eat. Whale feeds on other less agile aquatic animals too.

Superlanny...don't even bother talking them out of it.

1 Like

Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by FreeSpirited: 3:42pm On Jul 29, 2019
superlanny:
your wrong bro, cow and chicken and goats etc are widely accepted and eaten by a large number of people, whales, shark and the likes are endangered species and need to be protected, not all animals are for food.
stfu!!!

1 Like

Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Judybash93(m): 3:42pm On Jul 29, 2019
engrsyer:

It's actually not a fish.. It's a mammal
Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by bisoye11(m): 3:44pm On Jul 29, 2019
oloriLFC:
As for me, I see Knorr grin

Bring Corry join na
Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Edyice: 3:44pm On Jul 29, 2019
If BUHARISM can't find way to help the people God will provide grin grin

1 Like

Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 3:44pm On Jul 29, 2019
strix:
NaijaOlosho, it is 'shore' not 'shaw' and whale is not a fish but a mammal.

Thank you grin grin

1 Like

Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by papiddo(m): 3:44pm On Jul 29, 2019
I have eaten whale meat once at bonny. Doesn't soften easily like normal fishes do but oily n nice taste. Rare meat dy sweet I swear

1 Like

Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 29, 2019
engrsyer:

Why should it be left to go? The oyinbo that catch their own and let it go... are they hungry? Did God create it to play in the water? Why can we catch titus and croaker but cant catch whale?? Abeg these people are hungry and our government dont have a soln for them. At least let them enjoy the soln GOD gave them!!

Just pray God should not put you in this situation...

2 Likes

Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by 3kay945(m): 3:45pm On Jul 29, 2019
grandstar:
I learnt whale is very oily. Generations past, it was the fuel used to oil lamps until petroleum was found.

I doubt they'll enjoy it because of the oil

Meaning they wont need oil to fry it just like pork meat.

grin

3 Likes

Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Maket: 3:45pm On Jul 29, 2019
So we have this in Nigeria?
Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by brainhgeek(m): 3:45pm On Jul 29, 2019
Gory! This is not hunger. This is barbarism. No wonder nature fights back with ebola, etc

1 Like

Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by wickedtuna: 3:46pm On Jul 29, 2019
Country wey no fit fix road, how them wan take rescue whale? Hunger they land....that'll feed people for days....truly God works in mysterious ways. Naija i hail! Them no even wait make the whale declare e intentions. Whaling whalers! grin. This is sad tho.
Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by clefstone(m): 3:47pm On Jul 29, 2019
Sanromeo:
Technically, they're eating a carcass because that whale would have been dead before it washed ashore. Hunger is deadly.
if it was carcass, it won't bleed into the water. Most likely caught alive
Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 29, 2019
If na whit countries now they will try and put it back at the sea or investigate why it came to the shore at the end of it all they will discover something interesting our on case is different, na to steal,kill and destroy

1 Like

Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by uvie66: 3:49pm On Jul 29, 2019
Poor Whale, the last place on earth to miss road. Nobody told him that place is full of savages and hungry people.

2 Likes

Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by dalass(f): 3:49pm On Jul 29, 2019
Poor creature undecided
But hunger will make men turn savage just to eat grin shocked grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Ladotrader(m): 3:49pm On Jul 29, 2019
Omo no be say
All this Na terrorist of hunger look
Chaiiii ...a
Axe
See that one on top the whale..
Omo stomach deep ooo
Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Baroba(m): 3:49pm On Jul 29, 2019
Men at work, awaiting arrival of somebody with a chainsaw to complete the butchering..
Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 3:50pm On Jul 29, 2019
Simplyleo:

that man president na Buhari?
Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Godsage(m): 3:51pm On Jul 29, 2019
alizma:
Some people just trying hard to be what they are not.
You eat cow meat, eat chicken every weekend and you still have the guts to condemn this people. In which way are you better of them?

so u support eating a dead rotten carcass of a whale whose time/method of death was unknown.. when such idiots poses threat to the whole society and ur children with diseases, am sure that's when it will concern you..
Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 3:51pm On Jul 29, 2019
chibu4u2:
Africa!!
A meat that could have been dead for weeks if not months.
Not hygienic!!

All that blood in the water is evidence that the whale was alive, when the swarms of hungry people descended on it to tear it apart for food.
Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Mikefixed9: 3:51pm On Jul 29, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]See Below

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Www.waptrick.com. How To Download Waptrick On Your Mobile Phones / Woman's Microchip Implant In Her Hand Goes Viral ( Pics) / How my inverter is saving me in this poor power supply and no-fuel situation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.