Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,038 members, 7,807,121 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

I Want To Start A Transportation (taxi) Business In Dubai - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Want To Start A Transportation (taxi) Business In Dubai (947 Views)

The Car Used As Airport Taxi At Ikeja Airport, Local Wing / How A Taxi Driver Made A Lady Depress Brake So He Can Step Out To Fight (pix) / Nigerian Man Meets 'Tallest' & 'Shortest' Men In Dubai (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Start A Transportation (taxi) Business In Dubai by WNKQI: 3:17pm On Jul 29, 2019
I am planning very seriously to diversified my business. i have a well established business here in Nigeria and i wish to set up one in Dubai. I am considering setting up a transportation business there. But i am a kind of confused on how to go about it as i am not used to how UAE business environment is like. I will appreciate if any one leaving in Dubai or any where else can assist me by giving answer to the following questions:

1. What type of license is suitable for this kind of business?
2. Can i have a firm in Dubai that will help me set the company up
3 Apart from assisting to obtain the business License, can i also get a recruitment agency that would help me recruits, carried out background check and train the drivers and other staff.
4. How lucrative is transport service business in Dubai? (I planned to start with 6 cars)
Please, very honest response please.
Re: I Want To Start A Transportation (taxi) Business In Dubai by packaging(m): 3:40pm On Jul 29, 2019
Hi. I am a resident here in Dubai and what I know for sure is that the larger percentage of Taxi owners are locals. Recruitment is through RTA and as to how lucrative the business is, I'm very sure it is a profitable business despite the regular competition with Uber and the likes. I can help you call the appropriate industry to get information.
Re: I Want To Start A Transportation (taxi) Business In Dubai by packaging(m): 3:46pm On Jul 29, 2019
WNKQI:
I am planning very seriously to diversified my business. i have a well established business here in Nigeria and i wish to set up one in Dubai. I am considering setting up a transportation business there. But i am a kind of confused on how to go about it as i am not used to how UAE business environment is like. I will appreciate if any one leaving in Dubai or any where else can assist me by giving answer to the following questions:

1. What type of license is suitable for this kind of business?
2. Can i have a firm in Dubai that will help me set the company up
3 Apart from assisting to obtain the business License, can i also get a recruitment agency that would help me recruits, carried out background check and train the drivers and other staff.
4. How lucrative is transport service business in Dubai? (I planned to start with 6 cars)
Please, very honest response please.

Kindly read this

https://www.profitableventure.com/start-taxi-business-dubai/

Regards.
Re: I Want To Start A Transportation (taxi) Business In Dubai by WNKQI: 4:06pm On Jul 29, 2019
packaging:
Hi. I am a resident here in Dubai and what I know for sure is that the larger percentage of Taxi owners are locals. Recruitment is through RTA and as to how lucrative the business is, I'm very sure it is a profitable business despite the regular competition with Uber and the likes. I can help you call the appropriate industry to get information.
Thank you very much for the quick response. Please, does it mean that foreigner cannot do the business. Again, please what does RTA stands for?, I will be most great-full if can help me call to get all the necessary information. Thanks in anticipation
Re: I Want To Start A Transportation (taxi) Business In Dubai by WNKQI: 4:49pm On Jul 29, 2019
packaging:

Kindly read this

https://www.profitableventure.com/start-taxi-business-dubai/

Regards.
Thank you very much, this link is wow!
Re: I Want To Start A Transportation (taxi) Business In Dubai by packaging(m): 1:32pm On Jul 30, 2019
WNKQI:
Thank you very much, this link is wow!

You are welcome
Re: I Want To Start A Transportation (taxi) Business In Dubai by hephlah: 9:08pm On Jul 03, 2022
Could you kindly update on this taxi business in Dubai, did you start and are you making success out of it? Kindly share your knowledge cos I am thinking of starting such business, Thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Long Will It Take To Get The NIMC Slip / How Do You Renew Your Passport In The USA? / People Now Make Stout In Their Backyard! Its In The News! Beware!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.