Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,096 members, 7,807,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Boris Johnson And Girlfriend, Carrie Symonds Move Into Downing Street - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Boris Johnson And Girlfriend, Carrie Symonds Move Into Downing Street (62000 Views)

Boris Johnson And Carrie Symonds Welcome Baby Boy At London Hospital / Iran Arrests Person Who Filmed Bombshell Footage Of Jet Downing / Iran Announces First Arrests In Downing Of Ukrainian Airliner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boris Johnson And Girlfriend, Carrie Symonds Move Into Downing Street by solmusdesigns: 6:54pm On Jul 29, 2019
Mk12:
This man like better thing o. True true you are the British Trump. with the tide of far right leaders taking over the west, all this Islamic terrorist invading in the name of migrants will be chased back to their $hit hole

Joker, shiithole like qatar oman abudhabi or Dubai abi where khafiri like you travel to eat muslim shiit for breakfast, and fart for lunch lol haq haq haq... Muslim living large taking you as slaves riding in luxury cars and style while you a mere servant talk trash online, even trump your God had to make saudi his first ever foreign visit flying over isreal just to bow to a rich saudi shiek...

Am sure British PM would ban you from entering UK for daring to insult we muslim money that buy their Clubs, and patronize their best hotels for.summers with.yatch and.rolls royce

Re: Boris Johnson And Girlfriend, Carrie Symonds Move Into Downing Street by bigiyaro(m): 6:55pm On Jul 29, 2019
Mk12:
This man like better thing o. True true you are the British Trump. with the tide of far right leaders taking over the west, all this Islamic terrorist invading in the name of migrants will be chased back to their $hit hole
LOL, that's why buhari is preparing RUGA for them

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson And Girlfriend, Carrie Symonds Move Into Downing Street by bikefab(m): 6:55pm On Jul 29, 2019
She will become the"first girlfriend"
Re: Boris Johnson And Girlfriend, Carrie Symonds Move Into Downing Street by bigiyaro(m): 6:56pm On Jul 29, 2019
Guzel:
No wife at this age! Try this in Nigeria and remain a serial contestant
i beg to differ.

3 Likes

Re: Boris Johnson And Girlfriend, Carrie Symonds Move Into Downing Street by Hollyharjii: 6:56pm On Jul 29, 2019
@55 and never marry

God bless Nigeria
Re: Boris Johnson And Girlfriend, Carrie Symonds Move Into Downing Street by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 29, 2019
magicminister:

Hope you know that includes you bro!!
I am not interested in staying in any foreign country

2 Likes

Re: Boris Johnson And Girlfriend, Carrie Symonds Move Into Downing Street by Omoslim26: 6:57pm On Jul 29, 2019
Ivimilly:
FTC but BTW this matter no kwoncine US if them like make dem move go sambisa

congrat on ur ftc bt u owe us sometin little by doing dis
CURSED BE ANYONE THAT DOES AFONJA,IPOB,CONEHEAD,FL@THEAD Or any form of bigotry on dis thread
make we start to dey swear for all dis miscreants wey don almost spoil dis forum
Re: Boris Johnson And Girlfriend, Carrie Symonds Move Into Downing Street by wristbangle: 6:58pm On Jul 29, 2019
This man looks controversial and the story that surrounds him. I haven't heard anything .... Should I say good or something? Don't know which words to describe him.
Re: Boris Johnson And Girlfriend, Carrie Symonds Move Into Downing Street by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 29, 2019
solmusdesigns:

Joker, shiithole like qatar oman abudhabi or Dubai abi where khafiri like you travel to eat muslim shiit for breakfast, and fart for lunch lol haq haq haq... Muslim living large taking you as slaves riding in luxury cars and style while you a mere servant talk trash online, even trump your God had to make saudi his first ever foreign visit flying over isreal just to bow to a rich saudi shiek...

Am sure British PM would ban you from entering UK for daring to insult we muslim money that buy their Clubs, and patronize their best hotels for.summers with.yatch and.rolls royce

I may need someone to interpret whatever you typed here

2 Likes

Re: Boris Johnson And Girlfriend, Carrie Symonds Move Into Downing Street by duchessvikki0(f): 7:01pm On Jul 29, 2019
flowx:

Your personal text is: Always be positive!

So you fine pass that girl ni?

because this your profile pix that I'm seeing here shows that you're only fvckable no dateable�️����️����️�����️��㊗️��️
Mister motherfucker...your name says it all.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Boris Johnson And Girlfriend, Carrie Symonds Move Into Downing Street by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 29, 2019
bigiyaro:
LOL, that's why buhari is preparing RUGA for them
He should enlarge it o. Because I see the British/American alliance being restored soon and that will be bad news for all Islamic terrorist

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson And Girlfriend, Carrie Symonds Move Into Downing Street by solmusdesigns: 7:04pm On Jul 29, 2019
Mk12:

I may need someone to interpret whatever you typed here

Summary is.that no one is getting chased back, just that your type would hate islam in penury while Allah blesses muslims to live rich like dangotes
Re: Boris Johnson And Girlfriend, Carrie Symonds Move Into Downing Street by flowx(m): 7:05pm On Jul 29, 2019
duchessvikki0:

Mister motherfucker...your name says it all.[color=#006600][/color]

DM me nah...

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson And Girlfriend, Carrie Symonds Move Into Downing Street by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:07pm On Jul 29, 2019
AmazingELixir:
grin

Diju say girlfriend....white pipu no get problem...I'm just imagining what would have become of him if this happened in Nigeria
his political party won't even nominate him for any post..even churches in Nigeria won't give u assistant pastor if u Neva marry
Re: Boris Johnson And Girlfriend, Carrie Symonds Move Into Downing Street by Fingerprinter(m): 7:11pm On Jul 29, 2019
duchessvikki0:
This woman ugly o FTC

Look at your face like the booth of a Volvo and you have the guts to call another woman ugly.
Re: Boris Johnson And Girlfriend, Carrie Symonds Move Into Downing Street by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 29, 2019
solmusdesigns:

Summary is.that no one is getting chased back, just that your type would hate islam in penury while Allah blesses muslims to live rich like dangotes
An average non Muslim is better than his Muslim counterpart in this world.
all you Sunni Muslims have done is spread terrorist all over the world

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson And Girlfriend, Carrie Symonds Move Into Downing Street by Drake2021: 7:11pm On Jul 29, 2019
References:
Boris Johnson and his girlfriend Carrie Symonds moved into Downing Street on Monday, becoming the first unmarried couple to occupy the British prime minister’s official residence.

The change of guard at the famous address was prompted by Theresa May’s forced resignation under the pressures of the Brexit crisis.

The British tabloids have been preoccupied ever since by the new mop-topped leader and his girlfriend – who worked on Johnson’s successful 2012 re-election campaign as London mayor.

“The PM is officially moving in today and, yes, his partner will be living there,” a Downing Street spokeswoman said, ending weeks of speculation about the couple’s living arrangements.

In fact, Johnson, 55, and Symonds, 31, will not be living behind the famous black door at No 10 Downing Street.

The prestigious address will belong to new finance minister Sajid Javid, whose office is next door at No 11.

But No 11 also has a more spacious four-bedroom flat.

Former Labour prime minister Tony Blair was the first to arrange this apartment swap, and the tradition has stuck ever since, with May and her husband Philip also living at No 11.

Symonds, a former Conservative party spin doctor dubbed Britain’s “first girlfriend”, has been rarely seen in public since she and Johnson had a loud argument that saw one of their neighbours call the police last month.

The resulting media uproar forced the couple to move out.

Downing Street was at pains to stress that Symonds, who works for an environmental charity, will not have any publicly-funded staff.

“There won’t be any additional cost to the taxpayer,” the spokeswoman said.

https://www.channelstv.com/2019/07/29/boris-johnson-and-girlfriend-move-into-downing-street/

If Boris Johnson age 55 and Carrie Symond age 31 were to be Nigerians, all the moralists in NL would have been shouting she married her grandfather all manner trash.
Age is just a number, there are so many so called youths in there mid twenties to mid thirties that are nothing but Mama's baby whose immaturity will daze u.
And there are those who are teens; eighteen to mid twenties but are so mature and full of wisdom, you will think they are in their fifties.

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson And Girlfriend, Carrie Symonds Move Into Downing Street by Chukapage(m): 7:12pm On Jul 29, 2019
tommykiwi:
His girlfriend? You mean this man is not yet married?
you wey don marry are you up to 1% of his achievement?typical Nigerian bleeped up reasoning problems faceing the country all round you own na marriage.

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson And Girlfriend, Carrie Symonds Move Into Downing Street by magicminister: 7:14pm On Jul 29, 2019
Mk12:

I am not interested in staying in any foreign country

Regardless, you’re one of the people they’re trying to keep in their “shttt hole country”.
You’re one of the dirty niggersss the far right detests.

Lol!! Just know you’re one the people they hate lol!! That’s all.

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson And Girlfriend, Carrie Symonds Move Into Downing Street by Fingerprinter(m): 7:14pm On Jul 29, 2019
Ihutomi:
A man must have a good woman by his side .carry on lad
a serious man doesn't need a woman except to clear konji.

2 Likes

Re: Boris Johnson And Girlfriend, Carrie Symonds Move Into Downing Street by Bbbwings: 7:17pm On Jul 29, 2019
tommykiwi:
His girlfriend? You mean this man is not yet married?
Wetin consign you?

What is paramount to them is whether he is up to the task of delivering Brexit.

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson And Girlfriend, Carrie Symonds Move Into Downing Street by Fingerprinter(m): 7:20pm On Jul 29, 2019
solmusdesigns:

You stylishly left out Yemen, Libya, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq, Iran, Syria, Lebanon, Somalia and Northern Nigeria. Or are those ones not Muslim countries?

2 Likes

Re: Boris Johnson And Girlfriend, Carrie Symonds Move Into Downing Street by duchessvikki0(f): 7:21pm On Jul 29, 2019
Look at your face like the booth of a Volvo and you have the guys to call another woman ugly. [/quote]

I'm entitled to give my opinions mister man. May your fingers wither like trees in harmattan if you claim to have never called a woman 'ugly'
Re: Boris Johnson And Girlfriend, Carrie Symonds Move Into Downing Street by captianfreeman(m): 7:21pm On Jul 29, 2019
Girl friend?
Re: Boris Johnson And Girlfriend, Carrie Symonds Move Into Downing Street by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 29, 2019
magicminister:

Regardless, you’re one of the people they’re trying to keep in their “shttt hole country”.
You’re one of the dirty niggersss the far right detests.

Lol!! Just know you’re one the people they hate lol!! That’s all.
they don't actually detest all black. they only detest lazy Islamic terrorist who come in form of migrants depending on free stuff to survive. the far left
happened to be as racist if not more racist than the far right
Re: Boris Johnson And Girlfriend, Carrie Symonds Move Into Downing Street by Bbbwings: 7:22pm On Jul 29, 2019
AreaFada2:

He's married but cheated with this girlfriend. Until he divorces his wife he cannot marry this one.

He has been married twice before. He had an affair that resulted in a daughter during this last marriage. His last wife gave him 4 kids. His first daughter is now 26 years old. The guy is a serial cheat. It shows hypocrisy inherent in every society. The elite get away with all kind of things.
Tut
And what has the "moral" uprightness brought Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson And Girlfriend, Carrie Symonds Move Into Downing Street by tommykiwi(m): 7:24pm On Jul 29, 2019
Bbbwings:

Wetin consign you?

What is paramount to them is whether he is up to the task of delivering Brexit.
is concern not consign Mr Man.
So check in your dictionary the meaning of concern and consign ok.

Have a good day!
Re: Boris Johnson And Girlfriend, Carrie Symonds Move Into Downing Street by tommykiwi(m): 7:26pm On Jul 29, 2019
Chukapage:
you wey don marry are you up to 1% of his achievement?typical Nigerian bleeped up reasoning problems faceing the country all round you own na marriage.
Mr Man, am only surprised about it, nothing more than that.
Re: Boris Johnson And Girlfriend, Carrie Symonds Move Into Downing Street by Fingerprinter(m): 7:26pm On Jul 29, 2019
duchessvikki0:

Look at your face like the booth of a Volvo and you have the guys to call another woman ugly.

I'm entitled to give my opinions mister man. May your fingers wither like trees in harmattan if you claim to have never called a woman 'ugly'

Your breasts look you used push up bra to lift them up. Am I right or wrong?
Re: Boris Johnson And Girlfriend, Carrie Symonds Move Into Downing Street by tommykiwi(m): 7:27pm On Jul 29, 2019
Xano:

He is married with children. He is also baby daddy to children of different women
thanks for the info, not the other 2 guys that quoted me.

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson And Girlfriend, Carrie Symonds Move Into Downing Street by duchessvikki0(f): 7:34pm On Jul 29, 2019
Lol... Continue staring at my profile picture and keep wondering if I'm wearing a push up bra or not. Your stupidity is high-ranked[color=#006600][/color]

Your breasts look you used push up bra to lift them up. Am I right or wrong? [/quote]
Re: Boris Johnson And Girlfriend, Carrie Symonds Move Into Downing Street by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 29, 2019
duchessvikki0:
This woman ugly o
Yes, she's very very... ugly. Just like u.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Last Picture Of Israeli Soldiers Who Were Ambushed & Killed In Gaza / WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) / China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.