Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,705 members, 7,802,097 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Is 90k Per Month Ok For A Job At Lagos Island. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is 90k Per Month Ok For A Job At Lagos Island. (3923 Views)

N7.2million Contract Job For 15 Months OR Permanent Job Of N150k Per Month / Job For Marketing Leads At Point Bar & Grill.pay Is 90k / Sales Executives Are Needed.pay Is 90k Monthly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is 90k Per Month Ok For A Job At Lagos Island. by laycon77: 9:48am On Jul 30, 2019
You can live a stress free life...Be empowered! Learn forex trading and make regular income in dollar...
Re: Is 90k Per Month Ok For A Job At Lagos Island. by raphy(m): 11:36am On Jul 30, 2019
If your brother don't want it let him give someone o.people are still looking for jobs everyday.

My brother leave in igando and he works at vi the stress of waking up everyday to work is something else but his pay is too small.he works in a big hotel.man must hustle o.no free food in town.
Re: Is 90k Per Month Ok For A Job At Lagos Island. by midolian(m): 12:15pm On Jul 30, 2019
Vega100:
My phone cost 110k
do you buy new phones every month? undecided
Re: Is 90k Per Month Ok For A Job At Lagos Island. by Feistyoly: 12:28pm On Jul 30, 2019
Re: Is 90k Per Month Ok For A Job At Lagos Island. by cliper230(m): 1:23pm On Jul 30, 2019
If he get babe sef, na he be source of income for he babe.
Martinez39:
In this economy, 90k is fairly manageable if you are single with no girlfriend. Let him take it for now.
Re: Is 90k Per Month Ok For A Job At Lagos Island. by ilevic(m): 5:32pm On Jul 30, 2019
Vega100:
My phone cost 110k
Your headache
Re: Is 90k Per Month Ok For A Job At Lagos Island. by Goalnaldo(m): 6:06pm On Jul 30, 2019
Vega100:
My phone cost 110k
I don't insult people but when una go get sense? There is an important issue here but you guys instead of contributing are talking trash. If you don't have anything to say make una no write i use God beg una.
Re: Is 90k Per Month Ok For A Job At Lagos Island. by lokoventurex1(m): 6:41pm On Jul 30, 2019
Thebrightest:
Please how do you keep up with the rent, now u dont have a job?
That's a serious question. I didn't need a three bedroom flat in the first place . After all, I'm not married. But then, my elderly sister wanted me to put our mother together with my other younger sisters. This was why i rented that.

After the job loss, i couldn't continue with the huge payment, so we moved to a smaller apartment. Life must continue you know...
Re: Is 90k Per Month Ok For A Job At Lagos Island. by samwash(m): 7:37pm On Jul 30, 2019
Makanjuola89:

For the past three years my daily routine has been like that.
I leave home 4:30am and the earliest time I return home is 9:00am. So?

So
Sorry to intrude, are you a family man ?
And if you are, be sincere to your self, are you comfortable with that kind of daily routine?
It can be OK by you but as for me I can try such.
What abt weekends do you work also?
I believe you have at least Sundays to your self .
Re: Is 90k Per Month Ok For A Job At Lagos Island. by Thebrightest(m): 11:57pm On Jul 30, 2019
lokoventurex1:

That's a serious question. I didn't need a three bedroom flat in the first place . After all, I'm not married. But then, my elderly sister wanted me to put our mother together with my other younger sisters. This was why i rented that.

After the job loss, i couldn't continue with the huge payment, so we moved to a smaller apartment. Life must continue you know...
Alright bro. It is well.
Re: Is 90k Per Month Ok For A Job At Lagos Island. by Vega100: 12:12am On Jul 31, 2019
Goalnaldo:
I don't insult people but when una go get sense? There is an important issue here but you guys instead of contributing are talking trash. If you don't have anything to say make una no write i use God beg una.
OK sir, thanks.
Re: Is 90k Per Month Ok For A Job At Lagos Island. by Vega100: 12:13am On Jul 31, 2019
bayodele73:
So, do you buy it every month. Receive sense
OK sir, thanks
Re: Is 90k Per Month Ok For A Job At Lagos Island. by Makanjuola89: 7:06pm On Jul 31, 2019
samwash:

So
Sorry to intrude, are you a family man ?
And if you are, be sincere to your self, are you comfortable with that kind of daily routine?
It can be OK by you but as for me I can try such.
What abt weekends do you work also?
I believe you have at least Sundays to your self .
I am happily married and blessed with a child. Sincerely I'm not comfortable with that kind of routine but I don't have another means for now.
FYI, I work on Saturdays and even Sundays sometimes.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Become A Data Bundles Dealer And Start Making Good Money / Shell Vacancies In Nigeria / New Jobs At 12 Basket Foods Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.