Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,848 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

Start A Business With N500k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Start A Business With N500k (696 Views)

Man Surprises Lady With N500k After His Car Mistakenly Splashed Water On Her / 15 Business To Start With N500K In Nigeria / Arthur Eze Shows His Ogene Dance Steps, Gifts Group N500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start A Business With N500k by Princecanada: 5:31pm On Jul 29, 2019
Good day Nairalanders,
I am in dire need of business ideas to start with a capital of N500k. I am 25yrs old and a graduate with B.Sc Accounting. I got a 1 year contract last year which will be ending in few months from now. I have been able to save up to N500k. I am considering writing my ICAN exams to boost my CV or start a business. The ICAN exams will cost me nothing less than N300k, and given the high level of unemployment in the country, I am still having that fear that being professionally certified might not make any difference. Have sent countless CVs but invites aren't forthcoming. My CV has been reviewed by many professionals and senior colleagues in the field, but no invite is forthcoming. I am tired of sending applications. I want to start a business and I need your support to make the right decisions. Any ideas will be appreciated.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Start A Business With N500k by agarawu23(m): 6:11pm On Jul 29, 2019
I Dont know what business you can start with 500k but don't make a mistake of furthering more with that money cos u might end up losing that money without a job after the ICAN. This is NIGERIA. Even if you have 1st class, it doesn't give u job unless u are just lucky.

1 Like

Re: Start A Business With N500k by Nature130: 6:31pm On Jul 29, 2019
if you are interested in buying and selling of foodstuffs, which is profitable, sms me on: zero nine zero one seven nine nine three four five zero, with your location.
Thanks
Re: Start A Business With N500k by Princecanada: 6:47pm On Jul 29, 2019
agarawu23:
I Dont know what business you can start with 500k but don't make a mistake of furthering more with that money cos u might end up losing that money without a job after the ICAN. This is NIGERIA. Even if you have 1st class, it doesn't give u job unless u are just lucky.
Exactly my fear sir. Many thanks for your input. I am interested in 3D wallpaper installation. I don't know if N500k will be enough to start up. I am opened to ideas and suggestions from experienced people here.
Re: Start A Business With N500k by Princecanada: 6:52pm On Jul 29, 2019
Nature130:
if you are interested in buying and selling of foodstuffs, which is profitable, sms me on: zero nine zero one seven nine nine three four five zero, with your location.
Thanks

Many thanks Sir. If you can throw more light on this, I will be grateful.
Re: Start A Business With N500k by Nature130: 12:01am On Aug 10, 2019
Princecanada:

Many thanks Sir. If you can throw more light on this, I will be grateful.
Its like buying some particular foodstuff products, storing them and later reselling for about 100%- 200% profit.
Re: Start A Business With N500k by Kingsley10000: 5:24am On Aug 10, 2019
Nature130:

Its like buying some particular foodstuff products, storing them and later reselling for about 200% profit.
which foodstuff products?
Re: Start A Business With N500k by Nature130: 12:20am On Aug 27, 2019
Kingsley10000:
which foodstuff products?
dependent on your location(for the ones i know) and capital
Re: Start A Business With N500k by Kingsley10000: 3:09pm On Aug 27, 2019
Nature130:
dependent on your location(for the ones i know) and capital
Onitsha

(1) (Reply)

Loading All Gift Cards : Instant Pay / Request For A Bus Or Hilux To Transport My Load From Ado Ekiti To Lagos / World Billionaries List: African Richest Man Aliko Dangote Listed 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.