Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,452 members, 7,808,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Multi-million Projects To Northern States Meant To Promote Unity, NNPC Explains - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Multi-million Projects To Northern States Meant To Promote Unity, NNPC Explains (21374 Views)

Adeleke Flags Off N16b Digital Economy Projects To Improve Osun / We Won’t Return To North - Fulani Herdsmen In South To Northern Elders / Sani To Northern Governors: Share Returning Herdsmen Like Federal Allocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Multi-million Projects To Northern States Meant To Promote Unity, NNPC Explains by ChristineC: 8:59pm On Jul 29, 2019
Unity my foot
Re: Multi-million Projects To Northern States Meant To Promote Unity, NNPC Explains by sapientia(m): 8:59pm On Jul 29, 2019
Can you imagine this kinda thing?
Re: Multi-million Projects To Northern States Meant To Promote Unity, NNPC Explains by KidsNEXTdoor: 8:59pm On Jul 29, 2019
Buhari is the king of the north

A man who epitomises nepotism tribalism and religious bigotry

Only fools support this cow government

Shame on the traitors of the south

3 Likes

Re: Multi-million Projects To Northern States Meant To Promote Unity, NNPC Explains by kingchris30(m): 8:59pm On Jul 29, 2019
shocked
Re: Multi-million Projects To Northern States Meant To Promote Unity, NNPC Explains by Jabioro: 9:00pm On Jul 29, 2019
Pauper ,feeder by the nation.they never grow
Re: Multi-million Projects To Northern States Meant To Promote Unity, NNPC Explains by Criticaltemp: 9:01pm On Jul 29, 2019
That kind unity
Re: Multi-million Projects To Northern States Meant To Promote Unity, NNPC Explains by Racoon(m): 9:01pm On Jul 29, 2019
Feeding Niger Delta resources to useless parasites. How it was wished the Orkar coup succeed. sad

2 Likes

Re: Multi-million Projects To Northern States Meant To Promote Unity, NNPC Explains by otokx(m): 9:02pm On Jul 29, 2019
Belema Oil has been in the news lately.
Re: Multi-million Projects To Northern States Meant To Promote Unity, NNPC Explains by Freelanceona100(m): 9:04pm On Jul 29, 2019
This is impunity at it's highest order
Re: Multi-million Projects To Northern States Meant To Promote Unity, NNPC Explains by Ultimatezlant: 9:05pm On Jul 29, 2019
nextstep:
This comical joke called Nigeria: since 1914 till now: take resources in the South, and develop the North, in the name of "promoting unity". Yet how many leaders from North has really tried to develop that region? If they were serious, it would have been a prosperous place, but instead of education and industries, they opt for oppression and religion. angry

Normally, I'm a level headed person, so let me not say things I can't take back.
don't take back anything cos all you said is the truth,

We have refused to tell the truth to these parasites.

Funny enough the so called resources they use ss money to develop would always be consumed by their religious wars and incompetence

5 Likes

Re: Multi-million Projects To Northern States Meant To Promote Unity, NNPC Explains by EdiskyHarry: 9:08pm On Jul 29, 2019
I keep saying this, and i will say it again, one day Niger delta oil will finish, what have we benefited from the north? cum to mkpanak community in ibeno L.G.A and see how our Environment has been damage as a result of oil drilling activities, we are tired of being deceived with that word "one Nigeria" we need a country of our own. I know one day we will have it, " United state of Niger delta"

5 Likes

Re: Multi-million Projects To Northern States Meant To Promote Unity, NNPC Explains by GGirll: 9:08pm On Jul 29, 2019
Nbote:
Wait if I understand dis ppl correctly, U are building roads and drilling boreholes in Katsina, Bauchi, Gombe and Sokoto who do not produce 1 drop of oil to foster unity and bring succour to d Niger Delta who produce all d oil and barely have accessible roads and infrastructures? HOW IS DIS NOT AN INSULT TO D INTELLIGENCE OF D NIGER DELTANS

You people sold yourselves out when you allowed your very own amaechi to destroy gej....you surrendered your militant agitation while d north promoted their militia herdsmen n bokos....You aligned with your enemies n sabotaged d igbos that loved you n voted for always claiming I'm Niger Deltan....well you can see how much they are raping us in our own eyes. They have their Islamic bank, they have all military heads n chiefs,they have d chief justices,they are in all parastatals while d greedy useless Christian leaders watch on....You all Igbo,Yoruba n south south should brace up for a serious show down n impending doom looming...they registered you guys in OIC n you never fought it...your currencies have Islamic inscriptions n soludo tried to stop it n they removed hom with d help of fellow Christians n replaced him with d emir to pave way for Islamic banking now achieved. They are have inec n efcc,nnpc n everything n even the Nigerian armoury is now in d north woo to the south for d devil has come upon them

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Multi-million Projects To Northern States Meant To Promote Unity, NNPC Explains by mmsen: 9:10pm On Jul 29, 2019
1shortblackboy:
what are their governors doing with the internally generated revenue and FG allocation

They take it to Mecca and waste it on nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Multi-million Projects To Northern States Meant To Promote Unity, NNPC Explains by shedy03(m): 9:11pm On Jul 29, 2019
CodeTemplar:
BPL last week commissioned multi-million naira Water and Road Projects executed under the NNPC/Belemaoil JV in Katsina, Bauchi, Gombe and Sokoto, as part of its efforts to bring succour to the people of Niger Delta region and Nigeria at large.

How can a project in the north bring succour to the people in niger Delta?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Multi-million Projects To Northern States Meant To Promote Unity, NNPC Explains by GGirll: 9:12pm On Jul 29, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:
Nigeria has never been united, Nigeria is not united now, and Nigeria will never be united.

No pls we the south west are united with our northern Muslims ok....
Re: Multi-million Projects To Northern States Meant To Promote Unity, NNPC Explains by Ikpongiton: 9:12pm On Jul 29, 2019
nextstep:
This comical joke called Nigeria: since 1914 till now: take resources in the South, and develop the North, in the name of "promoting unity". Yet how many leaders from North has really tried to develop that region? If they were serious, it would have been a prosperous place, but instead of education and industries, they opt for oppression and religion. angry

Normally, I'm a level headed person, so let me not say things I can't take back.
you just have to pity the north.do you know how much these people spend in a year,just to go to saudi arabia and pray?imagine people buying weopons ,and turning it on theirselves.

3 Likes

Re: Multi-million Projects To Northern States Meant To Promote Unity, NNPC Explains by mmsen: 9:12pm On Jul 29, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
don't take back anything cos all you said is the truth,

We have refused to tell the truth to these parasites.

Funny enough the so called resources they use ss money to develop would always be consumed by their religious wars and incompetence

Reminds me of the story of how they took a batch of people to learn how to be pilots and then brought them back to Nigeria to become primary school teachers.

Or how one useless state said that they didn't have funds to continue the Al-Majiri schools but then took a similar sum and wasted it on Hajj.

Pure stupidity.

5 Likes

Re: Multi-million Projects To Northern States Meant To Promote Unity, NNPC Explains by EdiskyHarry: 9:17pm On Jul 29, 2019
I know and i believe that one day God will give us good leaders in Akwa ibom, Rivers, nd bayelsa state who will not accept this rubbish from the useless northerners.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Multi-million Projects To Northern States Meant To Promote Unity, NNPC Explains by Bluntemperor: 9:17pm On Jul 29, 2019
NNPC like other national entities in Nigeria can't move forward because of political consideration far above national interest.why do you have CEO as president,? Same with OBJ during his terms.But in a functioning society,Patriotism is a priority.It is only when they want to cheat Nigerians,they will claim 'quotas system'.Unity School is a big fraudulent example.I remembered vividly,how a girl of 9yrs got 83% marks and Queens College as First Choice,was manipulated to another college outside Osun.we told the girl to move forward and forget.No wander there has been crisis over crisis in many govt.institutions since then as most of these leaders have mud in their legs so they can't run nor fly with their evil intentions.Too shameful !!!.

3 Likes

Re: Multi-million Projects To Northern States Meant To Promote Unity, NNPC Explains by Ikpongiton: 9:17pm On Jul 29, 2019
they will still give you waka and call you kafri n banza,
Re: Multi-million Projects To Northern States Meant To Promote Unity, NNPC Explains by barinedan(m): 9:24pm On Jul 29, 2019
You carry out projects in one particular section of the country and call it promotion of unity? are these guys really with their senses?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Multi-million Projects To Northern States Meant To Promote Unity, NNPC Explains by Kakamorufu(m): 9:25pm On Jul 29, 2019
abi on buhari orders

1 Like

Re: Multi-million Projects To Northern States Meant To Promote Unity, NNPC Explains by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 29, 2019
Besides the North East Commission being funded from the national purse.... How many of the projects from NNPC have been undertaken in the South West/East? Continuation of Fulani agenda?

4 Likes

Re: Multi-million Projects To Northern States Meant To Promote Unity, NNPC Explains by codemaniacs: 9:27pm On Jul 29, 2019
zz
Re: Multi-million Projects To Northern States Meant To Promote Unity, NNPC Explains by augustab(f): 9:30pm On Jul 29, 2019
Northern hell
Re: Multi-million Projects To Northern States Meant To Promote Unity, NNPC Explains by Ultimatezlant: 9:43pm On Jul 29, 2019
mmsen:

Reminds me of the story of how they took a batch of people to learn how to be pilots and then brought them back to Nigeria to become primary school teachers.

Or how one useless state said that they didn't have funds to continue the Al-Majiri schools but then took a similar sum and wasted it on Hajj.

Pure stupidity.
I have never seen an unproductive bunch as those people, they have three times the south population and depend on the V.A.T from beer which they condemn to survive.

OK be useful to yourselves no way,

OK utilize the spoon feeding resources no way,

OK allow us have peace in our own region no way,

5 Likes

Re: Multi-million Projects To Northern States Meant To Promote Unity, NNPC Explains by Kingkun69(m): 9:44pm On Jul 29, 2019
Somebody should pls send me credit card for airtel ejo my number is 07011862848 nothing is tooo small and I'll pay back thank you very much
Re: Multi-million Projects To Northern States Meant To Promote Unity, NNPC Explains by Ultimatezlant: 9:45pm On Jul 29, 2019
Chinapepe:
Besides the North East Commission being funded from the national purse.... How many of the projects from NNPC have been undertaken in the South West/East? Continuation of Fulani agenda?
does Nigeria even have a national purse outside the same oil?
Re: Multi-million Projects To Northern States Meant To Promote Unity, NNPC Explains by Yankee101: 9:46pm On Jul 29, 2019
And Niger Deltans can't fish or farm cos their land is polluted abi
Re: Multi-million Projects To Northern States Meant To Promote Unity, NNPC Explains by Timfreds(m): 9:47pm On Jul 29, 2019
Promote unity at expense of the welfare of the South where the resources is coming from. There is nothing like united nigeria.
Re: Multi-million Projects To Northern States Meant To Promote Unity, NNPC Explains by 4gunners(m): 9:48pm On Jul 29, 2019
Despite the huge numbers of northerners that have ruled and continue to rule this country, if you go to the northern states you will not have cause to envy them. The region is still hundred of years behind compared to other regions. Poverty and illiteracy level is so high. No wonder, Sanusi has been critical of the northern politicians.
Re: Multi-million Projects To Northern States Meant To Promote Unity, NNPC Explains by Bugcompiler(m): 9:49pm On Jul 29, 2019
Facilities they will soon blow up with explosives .these people hate development

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yerima Shettima: Northern Governors Have Turned Killings, Banditry Into Business / Performance Survey: Rate Your Governor / Chekwas Okorie: I Prefer 4 More Years Of Buhari To 8 Years Of Another Fulani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.