Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

#bbnaija: Jeff, Omashola, Mike And Tacha Are Up For Possible Eviction - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: Jeff, Omashola, Mike And Tacha Are Up For Possible Eviction (30577 Views)

BBNaija: Jeff Resigned From Work & Told His Colleagues That He's Going To Canada / BBNaija: Jeff Evicted From The Big Brother House / Bbnaija: Jeff, His Parents And 3 Sisters (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #bbnaija: Jeff, Omashola, Mike And Tacha Are Up For Possible Eviction by hammerVJ: 10:29pm On Jul 29, 2019
EVERY WEEK TACHA MUST PACK HER BAG.

NA WHO SHE KILL?

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Jeff, Omashola, Mike And Tacha Are Up For Possible Eviction by golddeejay(m): 10:38pm On Jul 29, 2019
hammerVJ:

EVERY WEEK FROM THE FIRST WEEK TILL NOW.

LATER THEY SAY, SHE IS ACTING MAD, WEN THEY ARE THE CAUSE.
the cause how. Nomination is normal in the game. If your own too much or you feel you are better than everyone else, they will surely nominate you.

Even in real world, the intelligent people better than others try to downplay it until it is necessary to showcase, and blow Everyone away.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Jeff, Omashola, Mike And Tacha Are Up For Possible Eviction by IvoryFever: 10:42pm On Jul 29, 2019
Do u think ebuka watches this show at all?

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Jeff, Omashola, Mike And Tacha Are Up For Possible Eviction by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 29, 2019
I want to sponsor this program....please who can help on this here?
Re: #bbnaija: Jeff, Omashola, Mike And Tacha Are Up For Possible Eviction by ImpregnaTor(m): 10:46pm On Jul 29, 2019
noble2faith:

Lol grin

Last thing am gonna do on this planet is to vote or any BBN contestant.
u don't need to include or in that sentence, take note for future references.
Re: #bbnaija: Jeff, Omashola, Mike And Tacha Are Up For Possible Eviction by tydi(m): 10:47pm On Jul 29, 2019
I have started the business of selling my likes.
If I like your post I will contact you with my account details.. Its cheap and affordable.. I sell 1 like for just 200 naira.
So patronize me, by making sensible comments so my business can move forward.. Thanks.
Re: #bbnaija: Jeff, Omashola, Mike And Tacha Are Up For Possible Eviction by PECON1(m): 10:47pm On Jul 29, 2019
hammerVJ:
EVERY WEEK TACHA, UNA NO GET CONSCIENCE?

GIVE THE POOR LADY A BREAK.
they need the money from sms which she generate for them as a result of her being controversial.she will stay till the end but won't win it

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Jeff, Omashola, Mike And Tacha Are Up For Possible Eviction by Jamescosmas(m): 10:50pm On Jul 29, 2019
[quote author=ROTIMI67 post=80753811]So happy for this great news that will turn around our recession-driven economy. The eviction of some of them will make over 40 million Nigerian youths to be gainfully employed and stop the terrorists and armed herdsmen from kidnappings, killings, and banditry. Finally, all Nigerians will line up from Maiduguri to South Africa to welcome home our soon to be evicted heroes. Their labours shall not be in vain.
; what is this one sayind?
Re: #bbnaija: Jeff, Omashola, Mike And Tacha Are Up For Possible Eviction by Pavarottii(m): 11:10pm On Jul 29, 2019
VOTE Jeff to 32052 for realness and love

3 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Jeff, Omashola, Mike And Tacha Are Up For Possible Eviction by Deestro(f): 11:17pm On Jul 29, 2019
Unlimited22:

Please tell me that's not you on your dp

Lol why??
Re: #bbnaija: Jeff, Omashola, Mike And Tacha Are Up For Possible Eviction by Fiwasports: 11:20pm On Jul 29, 2019
sad
Re: #bbnaija: Jeff, Omashola, Mike And Tacha Are Up For Possible Eviction by enemyofprogress: 11:24pm On Jul 29, 2019
Very good. Next time they won't go to another person's house again
Re: #bbnaija: Jeff, Omashola, Mike And Tacha Are Up For Possible Eviction by Lugianostar(m): 11:28pm On Jul 29, 2019
They stand evicted

What's next?

Biggie how far?
Re: #bbnaija: Jeff, Omashola, Mike And Tacha Are Up For Possible Eviction by Orpe7(m): 11:28pm On Jul 29, 2019
Tacha is bring BBN money by been on eviction daily
Very soon the money will run out and she will kiss her sorry ass goodbye grin
Re: #bbnaija: Jeff, Omashola, Mike And Tacha Are Up For Possible Eviction by noble2faith(m): 11:29pm On Jul 29, 2019
ImpregnaTor:
u don't need to include or in that sentence, take note for future references.

Young man, use your tongue to count your teeth!

Common sense should have told you that was a typographical error!
Re: #bbnaija: Jeff, Omashola, Mike And Tacha Are Up For Possible Eviction by Unlimited22: 11:45pm On Jul 29, 2019
Deestro:

Lol why??
If that's you, you are beautiful beyond words.
Re: #bbnaija: Jeff, Omashola, Mike And Tacha Are Up For Possible Eviction by kaziblake(f): 11:57pm On Jul 29, 2019
Kittex7:
I want to sponsor this program....please who can help on this here?
How do you mean Sir?
Re: #bbnaija: Jeff, Omashola, Mike And Tacha Are Up For Possible Eviction by Boss92(m): 11:58pm On Jul 29, 2019
its no other person but jeff... he should start packing
Re: #bbnaija: Jeff, Omashola, Mike And Tacha Are Up For Possible Eviction by Hardehh: 12:00am On Jul 30, 2019
noble2faith:

Lol grin

Last thing am gonna do on this planet is to vote for any BBN contestant.
Either you vote or not... It dosent matter.
Moreover, You download Music online, one way or the other the artist gets paid. Wetin u gain?
Re: #bbnaija: Jeff, Omashola, Mike And Tacha Are Up For Possible Eviction by Deestro(f): 12:03am On Jul 30, 2019
Unlimited22:

If that's you, you are beautiful beyond words.

Thanks, writer! cheesy
Re: #bbnaija: Jeff, Omashola, Mike And Tacha Are Up For Possible Eviction by taiwolomo1: 1:15am On Jul 30, 2019
Deepfreezer:
Am going to vote omashola and Mike with all I've got .
oga refrigerator...its a free world sad. Its ur life ...live to ur dream bro grin
Re: #bbnaija: Jeff, Omashola, Mike And Tacha Are Up For Possible Eviction by 12345baba(m): 1:19am On Jul 30, 2019
Tasha army over to u

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Jeff, Omashola, Mike And Tacha Are Up For Possible Eviction by Asensio(m): 2:09am On Jul 30, 2019
Very good
Let dem just evict tacha
Re: #bbnaija: Jeff, Omashola, Mike And Tacha Are Up For Possible Eviction by iomoge2(f): 4:30am On Jul 30, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sadly this is the end of the road for Jeff; BBNaija's Pete Edochie.
Unless the twist of coins work in his favour tomorrow.
The organizers of the show bullied Tacha out of the Veto Power she won yesterday, but still she will survive.

Mike should also prepare to go meet his cougar of a wife.
She is making money for them.
Her votes are massive

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet All The Housemates Of Bbnaija All Stars 2023. / Ramsey Nouah To Remake "Living In Bondage" / JMK & Beatrice React To Boma & Angel Fight (BBNaija)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.