Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Salary: My Deputy Deliberately Embarrassing Me – Yahaya Bello - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Salary: My Deputy Deliberately Embarrassing Me – Yahaya Bello (33158 Views)

Ikpeazu: My Deputy Did Not Inform Me Of His Intention To Succeed Me / Akeredolu: I'm Shocked Akure People Didn't Vote For Me; My Deputy Was A Snake / I Am Not Desperate For Second Term, Kogi People Will Return Me - Yahaya Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Salary: My Deputy Deliberately Embarrassing Me – Yahaya Bello by nairavsdollars(f): 7:34pm On Jul 29, 2019
Governor Yahaya Bello of Kogi state has denied owing his deputy, Simon Achuba backlog of salaries as reported in the media last week.

Kingsley Fanwo, Director- General of Media and Publicity to the governor on Monday said the salaries Achuba like other political appointees has been paid up to date.

Achuba had claimed that he is being owed N819 million in salaries and allowances.

In a statement on Monday, Fanwo said there was never a time that the governor stopped the salaries or allowances of the deputy governor.

He said of the N819 million claimed by Achuba, N786 million has “not been approved let alone processed for payment by the government”.

“The Kogi state government hereby states that the salaries of the deputy governor have been paid up to the same date as that of the governor and other political office holders in Kogi state,” he said.

“It is our belief that the claim for salaries at paragraph 4 of the letter of demand was done to generate sensational headlines in the news as there is no stated salary arrears in the prepared breakdown of claimed entitlements attached to the letter of demand.

“The deputy governor is aware that by virtue of extant financial regulations, even where expenditures are provided for in the budget, they are still subject to approvals based on an estimation that funds to defray will be available.

“Also included are claims for unauthorised trips of the deputy governor and his wife and other expenses which may or may not be approved, yet the deputy governor has claimed them as due for payment.”

Fanwo said though Achuba is entitled to imprest, such monies are only paid when funds are available.

“We are certain that the deputy governor’s claims are frivolous, bogus and borne out of mischief and an attempt to embarrass the Kogi state government where he currently serves and draws immense benefits; we reiterate our readiness should he be ready to proceed to court to meet him in court for the ventilation of his alleged grievances,” he said.

https://www.independent.ng/salary-my-deputy-deliberately-embarrassing-me-yahaya-bello/

1 Like

Re: Salary: My Deputy Deliberately Embarrassing Me – Yahaya Bello by hisexcellency34: 7:47pm On Jul 29, 2019
If you can owe your deputy salaries, why can't you owe ordinary civil servants?

92 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Salary: My Deputy Deliberately Embarrassing Me – Yahaya Bello by yarimo(m): 8:00pm On Jul 29, 2019
Sir your deputy is a failure who is trying to drag you to his side.

1 Like 7 Shares

Re: Salary: My Deputy Deliberately Embarrassing Me – Yahaya Bello by yarimo(m): 8:01pm On Jul 29, 2019
hisexcellency34:
If you can owe your deputy salaries, why can't you owe ordinary civil servants?
shaatap what do you know about governance? undecided

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Salary: My Deputy Deliberately Embarrassing Me – Yahaya Bello by Ochuksbaba(m): 8:11pm On Jul 29, 2019
if Yahaya Bello is made a landlord,,he will still owe house rent

134 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Salary: My Deputy Deliberately Embarrassing Me – Yahaya Bello by simonlee(m): 8:15pm On Jul 29, 2019
Ochuksbaba:
do landlords pay house rent to tenants in your community? sad sad

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Salary: My Deputy Deliberately Embarrassing Me – Yahaya Bello by hisexcellency34: 8:18pm On Jul 29, 2019
Yeye Bello's houseboy. I see you jare
yarimo:
shaatap what do you know about governance? undecided

115 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Salary: My Deputy Deliberately Embarrassing Me – Yahaya Bello by yarimo(m): 8:21pm On Jul 29, 2019
Ochuksbaba:

7 Likes

Re: Salary: My Deputy Deliberately Embarrassing Me – Yahaya Bello by hisexcellency34: 8:23pm On Jul 29, 2019
Sycophants and asslickers like you are the reason why Yeye Bello is misbehaving. Abisokuuku radarada to u

yarimo:
miscreants all over respected news forum, from their comments we shall know them. grin

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Salary: My Deputy Deliberately Embarrassing Me – Yahaya Bello by yarimo(m): 8:29pm On Jul 29, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Sycophants and asslickers like you are the reason why Yeye Bello is misbehaving. Abisokuuku radarada to u

Kikikiki wallahi from their comments we shall know them one by one. Chaii grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Salary: My Deputy Deliberately Embarrassing Me – Yahaya Bello by 1shortblackboy: 8:46pm On Jul 29, 2019
are u owing him or not

4 Likes

Re: Salary: My Deputy Deliberately Embarrassing Me – Yahaya Bello by ArmaniUhuru: 8:46pm On Jul 29, 2019
How can a governor be owing his own deputy?

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Salary: My Deputy Deliberately Embarrassing Me – Yahaya Bello by Asabe4(f): 8:46pm On Jul 29, 2019
Clowns in power...shameful lots undecided

3 Likes

Re: Salary: My Deputy Deliberately Embarrassing Me – Yahaya Bello by LastSurvivor11: 8:46pm On Jul 29, 2019
Embarrassment is for someone who has shame not for this shameless man that has brought shame to kogi and the youth in general

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Salary: My Deputy Deliberately Embarrassing Me – Yahaya Bello by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 29, 2019
Bello ur Deputy is not embarrassing u. You are the one that embarrassed ursef the very day u decided not to be paying workers salaries as at when due.

IDIOT Govr!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Salary: My Deputy Deliberately Embarrassing Me – Yahaya Bello by Chukapage(m): 8:47pm On Jul 29, 2019
yarimo:
Yeh!!Nigeriaaa eeeh!!

2 Likes

Re: Salary: My Deputy Deliberately Embarrassing Me – Yahaya Bello by KidsNEXTdoor: 8:47pm On Jul 29, 2019
the ways of the zombie kings

Blame it on something

Zombies will believe it

5 Likes

Re: Salary: My Deputy Deliberately Embarrassing Me – Yahaya Bello by asdfjklhaha(f): 8:47pm On Jul 29, 2019
Is like they have use debt and swear for this man. oga goan pay your deputy and civil servants.

7 Likes

Re: Salary: My Deputy Deliberately Embarrassing Me – Yahaya Bello by superior1: 8:47pm On Jul 29, 2019
Bello should become the next Minister of Information, he is better than even Liar Mohammed

2 Likes

Re: Salary: My Deputy Deliberately Embarrassing Me – Yahaya Bello by Delson25: 8:47pm On Jul 29, 2019
[color=#000099][/color]The yeye bello is most wicked govnr in history of this country . I believe one day God reward him according to the evil he has done.

3 Likes

Re: Salary: My Deputy Deliberately Embarrassing Me – Yahaya Bello by ThothHermes: 8:49pm On Jul 29, 2019
819 million
For doing what

These people go loot this country die ooo angry

How much governor come dey collect?

4 Likes

Re: Salary: My Deputy Deliberately Embarrassing Me – Yahaya Bello by 1shortblackboy: 8:49pm On Jul 29, 2019
simonlee:

do landlords pay house rent to tenants in your community? sad sad
people that dont understand sarcasm are not very intelligent

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Salary: My Deputy Deliberately Embarrassing Me – Yahaya Bello by omooba969(m): 8:49pm On Jul 29, 2019
Your Excellency, have you paid your deputy's salary....Yes/No?

12 Likes

Re: Salary: My Deputy Deliberately Embarrassing Me – Yahaya Bello by KfashionHubb: 8:50pm On Jul 29, 2019
Epitome of cluelessness..
Embodiment of imbecilism.

Yahaya Bello, the hero of failure, a mentor of incompetence..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salary: My Deputy Deliberately Embarrassing Me – Yahaya Bello by emeijeh(m): 8:51pm On Jul 29, 2019
With all due respect, Bello you are a FOOL

14 Likes

Re: Salary: My Deputy Deliberately Embarrassing Me – Yahaya Bello by Liscolite1: 8:52pm On Jul 29, 2019
So d deputy sef no collect salary grin na village people dey follow yahaya bello and dem no go comut from him back insha allah... Because I have never heard that in d history of Nigeria that a deputy governor is being owed salaries and allowances kai civil servants don suffer 4 kogi

2 Likes

Re: Salary: My Deputy Deliberately Embarrassing Me – Yahaya Bello by hugoboss36(m): 8:53pm On Jul 29, 2019
yarimo:
...so with ur church mind and with wat has been going on in Kogi State,concerning the hunger some civil servants are facing, u believe Bello is doing well...
May God have Mercy on you.. angry angry

9 Likes

Re: Salary: My Deputy Deliberately Embarrassing Me – Yahaya Bello by lmm4real: 8:56pm On Jul 29, 2019
cheesy Bello you have failed and have our permission to repeat the class. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Salary: My Deputy Deliberately Embarrassing Me – Yahaya Bello by Ruggedniggaone: 8:57pm On Jul 29, 2019
yarimo:
you are cursed I swear

11 Likes

Re: Salary: My Deputy Deliberately Embarrassing Me – Yahaya Bello by yarimo(m): 8:59pm On Jul 29, 2019
hugoboss36:
...so with ur church mind and with wat has been going on in Kogi State,concerning the hunger some civil servants are facing, u believe Bello is doing well...
May God have Mercy on you.. angry angry
so in your church mind it's only civil servants in kogi state that are facing hunger in Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo: Philip Shaibu To Defect From PDP / Photos From South-East APC For Buhari Rally / Rivers Rerun: APC Rally For Abe In Rivers State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.