Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,483 members, 7,781,449 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:31 PM

Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) - Science/Technology (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) (83509 Views)

Humpback Whales Photographed Having Sex For First Time – And Both Were Male / Sea Cow Caught In Muregi, Kin Nupe, Niger State (Pictures) / Hunters Butcher 23 Whales And Turn The Sea Red With Blood In The Faroe Islands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by Myself2(m): 8:49am On Jul 30, 2019
delugajackson:

Welcome to Nigeria, the sh.ithole of the universe.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by cluewebhost(m): 8:49am On Jul 30, 2019
Ugosample:

of course he was

black folks have just decided to be destructive to each other

even see what is going on back home in my country of origin undecided

It's what I'm saying.
What I pointed out in my first post is widespread even if we don't realise it and it is why we act how we act.
Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 8:49am On Jul 30, 2019
cluewebhost:

I've travelled to a lot of African, European and American countries and we are all humans, do the same things, act the same way but the difference is those who do better are raised with a sense of pride in themselves and confidence in their abilities being limitless.

Look through our school curriculum in depth critically and see what it teaches us. Mungo park discovered Nigeria etc etc.

Being quick to self loathe and put down ourselves is a big reason for the stupid actions.

If one after the other we realise that we are as good as anyone else we would be better than anyone else.

If one after the other we realise that we are as good as anyone else we would be better than anyone else.

the question then becomes

are they ready?

1 Like

Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by Sterope(f): 8:50am On Jul 30, 2019
They were not white.

Low esteem +ignorance ; a really bad combo!

KfashionHubb:
Have you satdown one cool evening and ask yourselves, HOW THE BLACK MAN CAME ABOUT?

because Adam & Eve were both whites. Mohammed and buhdda were whites.

Who are we?

1 Like

Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by KfashionHubb: 8:51am On Jul 30, 2019
owila4luv:
na dis type of fish we big pass hundred people na him them say e no fit swallow Jonah?
hahahahaha
Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by chachanga: 8:51am On Jul 30, 2019
KfashionHubb:
Have you satdown one cool evening and ask yourselves, HOW THE BLACK MAN CAME ABOUT?

Who are we?

We're the originals, the source template from which your so-called whites mutated.

You and your gang liking your comment clearly need more education.
Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by cluewebhost(m): 8:51am On Jul 30, 2019
Ugosample:

the question then becomes

are they ready?

Looking at how our SA brothers are quick to kill their brothers for what other people did...... undecided undecided

But honestly it should start somewhere.
Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by KfashionHubb: 8:52am On Jul 30, 2019
Sterope:
They were not white.

Low esteem +ignorance ; a really bad combo!

Mohammed, bhudda, Jesus , Moses, Adam Eve angels are all whites .
Sentiments apart.

We need to be sober
Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by stanliwiser: 8:54am On Jul 30, 2019
cluewebhost:

Why didn't you condemn foreigners for killing endangered whales in their hundreds? Rather you said they rear them?
Now you will run mad soon. I said it was a suggestion, Do you watch Nat Geo Wild? if you do you will understand some people hunt for whales and shark at a particular season. Do the man in the picture look like someone looking for whales in the shores? I see you're trolling and if you still continue I will troll with you too.
Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by Origin(f): 8:55am On Jul 30, 2019
i don't know why Nigerians just like to think poorly of themselves.

this is not because of poverty, even a very rich man would love to join in the feast.

if they set up barbecue of that whale there with lots of very chilled drinks, EVERYBODY GO JOIN....

its just our way. grin

we may go abroad and help them save their whale, but deep down Nigerians are eyeing it for food. its our way.

1 Like

Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by 2019elections: 8:55am On Jul 30, 2019
KfashionHubb:

Who are we?

Who told you they were whites? Even the those who wrote the bible were racists. They didn't indicate there was a black man.
Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by Olabisi303: 8:57am On Jul 30, 2019
KfashionHubb:

Who are we?
Please how did you know adam and eve were whites
Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by stanliwiser: 8:59am On Jul 30, 2019
2019elections:

Who told you they were whites? Even the those who wrote the bible were racists. They didn't indicate there was a black man.
shut your mouth, where in Bible did they also mention whitemen?
Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by metroid(m): 9:00am On Jul 30, 2019
Ugosample:

are they eating read animals

you cannot compare

What do you think they are killing them for? To aid their survival?

1 Like

Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by cluewebhost(m): 9:00am On Jul 30, 2019
stanliwiser:
Now you will run mad soon. I said it was a suggestion, Do you watch Nat Geo Wild? if you do you will understand some people hunt for whales and shark at a particular season. Do the man in the picture look like some looking for whales in the shores? I see you're trolling and if you still continue I will troll with you too.

I'm not trolling, if I was I won't be logical, I asked a simple question to point out the existence or not of unconscious bias.
From the ecological angle some people are raising the people we "look up to" decimate the whale population far more than we can.
After this whale Brass won't see any in many years or months grin

About eating a washed up whale, we eat dead fish and the meat is still red so it's fresh.

I won't eat it but let's not ignore the "multi-dimensional" poverty that has struck the land past few years.
Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 9:01am On Jul 30, 2019
metroid:

What do you think they are killing them for? To aid their survival?
a killed amimal
and a dead animal
is not the same
Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by Sterope(f): 9:01am On Jul 30, 2019
You need to be sober and read a book.

KfashionHubb:
Mohammed, bhudda, Jesus , Moses, Adam Eve angels are all whites .
Sentiments apart.

We need to be sober

3 Likes

Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by ochiosa(m): 9:02am On Jul 30, 2019
WATER DON CHANGE COLOUR, EVERYWHERE RED. NIGERIA OF BLOOD.
Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 30, 2019
That whale don die nah...
nah water push am come here
Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by JBoss25(m): 9:10am On Jul 30, 2019
WINDSOW:
I have had a deep thought of black existence. Blacks are a reincarnation of Lucifer. He transformed from being an angel of light to darkness, manifested his devilishness into a black soul as a way of paying back the creator. The unfortunate issue is that I was born in a black continent called Nigeria D shithole country.
you're a fool

2 Likes

Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by metroid(m): 9:12am On Jul 30, 2019
Ugosample:

a killed amimal

and a dead animal

is not the same

That's a baby whale something KILLED it and Poseidon sent it where it's flesh can be used for food smiley instead of somewhere they will use dynamite to destroy it
Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by TriggahMan(m): 9:14am On Jul 30, 2019
KfashionHubb:

Who are we?

Guy calm down.. No make me laugh my lungs comot abeg.
Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by TemmyT002(m): 9:14am On Jul 30, 2019
Chaiiii
If they sell that meat, they go make plenty money o.
Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by Dyeklint667: 9:17am On Jul 30, 2019
KfashionHubb:

Who are we?
Evolution theory was talking about blacks, we evolved from ape but creation story is for the white they were created in His image and likeness... Look at us, we have same characteristics of that of the wild animals in the jungle, we do anything to survive...
Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 30, 2019
delugajackson:
The level of poverty in this country has reduced its citizens to savages. A country where people eat just anything to survive the scorching hunger. To the point that Snakes, elephants, whales, dolphins, crocodiles and all sorts of endangered species are not being preserved as important wildlife but are being regarded as fast food in this part of the world.

Welcome to Nigeria, the sh.ithole of the universe.

My Brother, asides poverty, an average black has inherent greed! That nature has affected our development in a lot of ways.
Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by tfash96(m): 9:25am On Jul 30, 2019
Noel1:

7 cows joined 2gether? Do u know how big a whale is bro?

Not a shark - a whale...
The guy don high na 700 hin wan talk abeg help me forgive am.. Se hin no see pics above ni how people climb am as if say e be mountain.. Something wey be say hin tongue just ordinary tongue weigh pass the whole elephant.. Dey watch documentary dem no go watch afi BBNaija and Supersport and AfricaMagic always
Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by Unconquerable: 9:26am On Jul 30, 2019
Comparing both scenario is preposterous. Americans are not more humane than Nigeria; however, the level of poverty in the land has made the average Nigerian insensitive to animal welfare.

1 Like

Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by DJInfluence: 9:28am On Jul 30, 2019
i suspect that whale was already dead when it washed offshore. If that was actually the case, then those eagerly taking their share of that whale may not know what killed it and if that is good for human consumption.
Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by Truthwords: 9:31am On Jul 30, 2019
KfashionHubb:

Who are we?
Adam and eve were both black. The word human comes from Humus meaning soil. What's the colour of soil. Its brown and black
Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 30, 2019
KfashionHubb:

Who are we?

Who told you Adam was white better go and ask the meaning of Adam before you start insulting yourself.
Adam means son of the dark soil. So the first people to live on earth where blacks.
Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by Truthwords: 9:32am On Jul 30, 2019
Dyeklint667:

Evolution theory was talking about blacks, we evolved from ape but creation story is for the white they were created in His image and likeness... Look at us, we have same characteristics of that of the wild animals in the jungle, we do anything to survive...
when you say we, I and my family are not included
Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by fmwise2k(m): 9:33am On Jul 30, 2019
Flier:
And whale meat can be very sweet
I couldn’t believe it was whale the last time I ate it,it was nothing like fish
It was like a goat meat or bull
Whale na mammal just like goat, cattle, elephant, etc.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Asteroid Twice World's Tallest Building Will Pass Through Earth On Friday (Pics) / Leatherback Sea Turtle Caught In Bayelsa - Foropa Kingdom Island (Photos) / Ogun River In Kara Turns To Dry Land Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.