Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,146 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:44 AM

Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) - Science/Technology (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) (83506 Views)

Humpback Whales Photographed Having Sex For First Time – And Both Were Male / Sea Cow Caught In Muregi, Kin Nupe, Niger State (Pictures) / Hunters Butcher 23 Whales And Turn The Sea Red With Blood In The Faroe Islands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by sallazlee(m): 9:34am On Jul 30, 2019
KfashionHubb:
Have you satdown one cool evening and ask yourselves, HOW THE BLACK MAN CAME ABOUT?

because Adam & Eve were both whites. Mohammed and buhdda were whites.

Who are we?

are they always think of that, because we black are wicked in everything
Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 30, 2019
IF YOU'RE A PROUD NIGERIAN, I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR YOU!

If am toasting a girl I normally and jokingly ask if she's a proud Nigerian if she says yes I end it there....I don't want my kids brains being infected
Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by Truthwords: 9:35am On Jul 30, 2019
2019elections:

Who told you they were whites? Even the those who wrote the bible were racists. They didn't indicate there was a black man.
my brother don't mind him jor. Please go to YouTube search for IUIC. You will learn a lot more about the greatness of the black man. Its a shame that Hollywood has brainwashed people into thinking that everyone in the bible was white
Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 9:35am On Jul 30, 2019
Sterope:
They were not white.
Low esteem +ignorance ; a really bad combo!

let us even assume they were "white" which there is no empirical proof to...

DOES IT MATTER?
ita just skin colour nothing more
Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 9:36am On Jul 30, 2019
Truthwords:
my brother don't mind him jor. Please go to YouTube search for IUIC. You will learn a lot more about the greatness of the black man. Its a shame that Hollywood has brainwashed people into thinking that everyone in the bible was white

greatness indeed tongue

blacks are just as CAPABLE to be great as everyone else

But BY CHOICE

he decided to be the underdog
Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 30, 2019
Those of us who watch discovery program “bush people of Alaska “ u see Americans like the ones u may refer to as “white trash” they attack a stranded whale and use everything right to the blood they boil the blood and make some “delicacy” out of it , whale meat is very sweet this is not a Nigerian only thing ,hunger dey everywhere if I was there God know sey I go cut my level waka go
Flex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:37am On Jul 30, 2019
Flier:
And whale meat can be very sweet
I couldn’t believe it was whale the last time I ate it,it was nothing like fish
It was like a goat meat or bull
Because whales aren't fishes. They are mammals!

Mehn. That's like 10 million naira worth of beef sitting right there!
Anybody that says he/she would hv done otherwise is a white wannabe and a lair!!!
Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by Truthwords: 9:40am On Jul 30, 2019
Ugosample:

greatness indeed tongue

blacks are just as CAPABLE to be great as everyone else

But BY CHOICE

he decided to be the underdog
Definitely not me. Do you think all white are great. Do more research. Go and find out about the " Moors". Blacks once ruled Europe. Colonialism destroyed the mentality of the black man. But we are WAKING up Again
Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 9:41am On Jul 30, 2019
What do you expect them to do before?? when we have a very uselessly useless government
Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by Newmans: 9:41am On Jul 30, 2019
Pls don't see this as poverty it is the manifestation of wickedness from the heart of man, this have nothing to do with poverty many of this people doing this are well to do,pls some one should try and show to them the pictures on how the Wales washes off in other countries and places like USA are treated. God help these creatures that visits our there country NIGERIA protect them.
Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 9:42am On Jul 30, 2019
Truthwords:
Definitely not me. Do you think all white are great. Do more research. Go and find out about the " Moors". Blacks once ruled Europe. Colonialism destroyed the mentality of the black man. But we are WAKING up Again

let me refer you to a post I made
earlier

that would explain further.
Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by Tzadeola(m): 9:42am On Jul 30, 2019
If oyinbo people wants to wipe out Nigerians with all those their biological weapons they would just inject it in some thing like this......just thinking out loud oh
Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by nasoeb: 9:45am On Jul 30, 2019
KfashionHubb:
Have you satdown one cool evening and ask yourselves, HOW THE BLACK MAN CAME ABOUT?

Who are we?
Sharap there,.... shey you be Garden of Eden Camera-man. Abi why you no go know sey adam and eve na "white" people.
Muhammed na your family member to know sey na white person.

Your village people don dey browse your profile ni
Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by nasoeb: 9:46am On Jul 30, 2019
Tzadeola:
If oyinbo people wants to wipe out Nigerians with all those their biological weapons they would just inject it in some thing like this......just thinking out loud oh
Stop thinking, because you aren't thinking any good shet
Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 9:48am On Jul 30, 2019
Truthwords:

you are as rich as /as good as where you come from

No matter what we as individuals achieve anywhere in earth

as long as our homeland is a poor, destroyed, ruined, third world failed $hithole dump

that stain rubs on you no matter what

Many black people don't know that indeed, this is the source of the problem of the African diaspora

A Chinese, a South Korean or even a Saudi cannot be treated as trash the way black folks are treated undecided

That is why society building is more prevalent elsewhere

but in nigger Africa it's grab and grah as much as you want from the society at the expense of the society and society building
Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by barinedan(m): 9:49am On Jul 30, 2019
The Level Of Hunger In This Countryis Too High And One Needs To Survive By All Means
Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by APOSTLECHUMA: 9:50am On Jul 30, 2019
KfashionHubb:

Who are we?
SONGS OF SOLOMON CHAPTER 1-6 SAID "DONT LAUGH AT ME BECAUSE I AM BLACK,ITS THE SUN THAT MADE ME BLACK" 070 5414 2412
Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by merits(m): 9:53am On Jul 30, 2019
BizBayo:
The difference is the hunger in the land. Chikena
Na lie go and work and enjoy yourself,period.
Stop complaining.

1 Like

Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 9:57am On Jul 30, 2019
That baby whale was watched ashore dead. They might be eating a poisoned meat because people hunt whales for a living n they use different methods.
Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by GuestLog: 9:58am On Jul 30, 2019
KfashionHubb:

Who are we?
You are wrong Sir! The human race started with the black man.
Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:59am On Jul 30, 2019
KfashionHubb:

Who are we?
we are who we are, can't do nothing about it. Shit hole of the universe.
Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by sammie026(m): 10:02am On Jul 30, 2019
We are hungry in this country
Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by banhammy: 10:04am On Jul 30, 2019
Buhari?
Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by Originalsly: 10:04am On Jul 30, 2019
Ugosample:

I'm surprised this is coming from you lipsrsealed shocked

Why?...have I said something different in the past?
Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by Upoo: 10:05am On Jul 30, 2019
The river is naturally given to us. We feed from the rivers. What else?
Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by luskysylver(m): 10:05am On Jul 30, 2019
in some part of this country they eat humans nor talk of fish.
Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by fortran12: 10:07am On Jul 30, 2019
Its not hunger, they live a community where catching fish is very easy, its ignorance and poverty mindset
delugajackson:
The level of poverty in this country has reduced its citizens to savages. A country where people eat just anything to survive the scorching hunger. To the point that Snakes, elephants, whales, dolphins, crocodiles and all sorts of endangered species are not being preserved as important wildlife but are being regarded as fast food in this part of the world.

Welcome to Nigeria, the sh.ithole of the universe.
Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by abogjohn(m): 10:08am On Jul 30, 2019
There is hunger in the Land
Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by diji04(m): 10:09am On Jul 30, 2019
Flier:
And whale meat can be very sweet
I couldn’t believe it was whale the last time I ate it,it was nothing like fish
It was like a goat meat or bull
guy you dey vex oooo
Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by fortran12: 10:09am On Jul 30, 2019
Fish is like water in Bayelsa, its easy to find and eat so its not hunger, but to kill a whale etc is caused by awoof mindset and ignorance
sammie026:
We are hungry in this country
Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 10:11am On Jul 30, 2019
Originalsly:

Why?...have I said something different in the past?
you of people should know
that skin colour has no bearing over anything
that race and racism are fraudulent social constructs .whether Adam was black or white
it makes no difference

1 Like

Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by rottennaija(m): 10:11am On Jul 30, 2019
delugajackson:
The level of poverty in this country has reduced its citizens to savages. A country where people eat just anything to survive the scorching hunger. To the point that Snakes, elephants, whales, dolphins, crocodiles and all sorts of endangered species are not being preserved as important wildlife but are being regarded as fast food in this part of the world.

Welcome to Nigeria, the sh.ithole of the universe.

What do you expect? If the conditions were reverse, do you think the white would think for seconds before butchering the whale?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Asteroid Twice World's Tallest Building Will Pass Through Earth On Friday (Pics) / Leatherback Sea Turtle Caught In Bayelsa - Foropa Kingdom Island (Photos) / Ogun River In Kara Turns To Dry Land Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.