Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) - Science/Technology (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) (83659 Views)

Humpback Whales Photographed Having Sex For First Time – And Both Were Male / Sea Cow Caught In Muregi, Kin Nupe, Niger State (Pictures) / Hunters Butcher 23 Whales And Turn The Sea Red With Blood In The Faroe Islands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by MyGeneration(m): 10:11am On Jul 30, 2019
Flier:
And whale meat can be very sweet
I couldn’t believe it was whale the last time I ate it,it was nothing like fish
It was like a goat meat or bull
a whale is a mammal. So dont be surprised on why its body is made of meat instead of fish
Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by Werwolf: 10:11am On Jul 30, 2019
AntiWailer:

Genetic mutation
NA ITS Nt read ur bible again
Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by IntroVAT: 10:22am On Jul 30, 2019
Is it just my eyes or is someone really on top that whale with a chain saw?

Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by Originalsly: 10:23am On Jul 30, 2019
Ugosample:

you of people should know

that skin colour has no bearing over anything

that race and racism are fraudulent social constructs
.whether Adam was black or white

it makes no difference

That I know..... but that doesn't mean that people are not of different races/ethnicities. Adam and Eve were not White.... neither Jesus... Mary...nor any deity/spiritual leader/prophet period. That was my point...to refute what he was stating as fact.... not about what they represent.
Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by planetx: 10:27am On Jul 30, 2019
People are not hungry in the US, they actually have an obesity problem not hunger problem. Same US you will see deers known as bush meat in Nigeria grazing around everywhere without being killed for food.
Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 10:28am On Jul 30, 2019
Originalsly:

That I know..... but that doesn't mean that people are not of different races/ethnicities. Adam and Eve were not White.... neither Jesus... Mary...nor any deity/spiritual leader/prophet period. That was my point...to refute what he was stating as fact.... not about what they represent.

we can't say for sure what they were

there is no proof

but I have this weird belief tho

that it was AFTER the flood these things began to manifest

tho that has no empirical proof too
Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by igwefivestar(m): 10:34am On Jul 30, 2019
KfashionHubb:
Have you satdown one cool evening and ask yourselves, HOW THE BLACK MAN CAME ABOUT?

because Adam & Eve were both whites. Mohammed and buhdda were whites.

Who are we?
We are the example of evolution. grin
Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by OpenYourEyes1: 10:38am On Jul 30, 2019
It's OK to eat whales.. . They are food for man. What is not OK is torturing the animals and posting the torture allover the Internet.
Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 30, 2019
delugajackson:
The level of poverty in this country has reduced its citizens to savages. A country where people eat just anything to survive the scorching hunger. To the point that Snakes, elephants, whales, dolphins, crocodiles and all sorts of endangered species are not being preserved as important wildlife but are being regarded as fast food in this part of the world.

Welcome to Nigeria, the sh.ithole of the universe.

Those things are food. God gave them to us as food. There is no big deal in killing elephants, crocs etc as meat. The only concern in this case is the hygienic condition of the butchering and the mess created afterwards.
Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by crishgayle: 10:39am On Jul 30, 2019
sad Avail Real Time Solutions Using Facebook Support Number Right Now 833-557-2777
Do you want to get real time solutions to your problems? Don’t know how to avail the same to deal with your problems? If yes, then you are needed to make a call at Facebook Support Number and sort out your problems with the aid of skilled customer care professionals who are available round the clock. 833-557-2777 https://www.facebookcustomer-service.com/facebook-support-number/

Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by Rajosh(m): 10:44am On Jul 30, 2019
Flier:
whale is not a fish. it's a mammal.
Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 30, 2019
tfash96:
Dey watch documentary dem no go watch afi BBNaija and Supersport and AfricaMagic always

grin grin grin
Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by Adebowalay(m): 10:46am On Jul 30, 2019
This is wickedness....
Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by OpenYourEyes1: 10:49am On Jul 30, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:
It's OK to eat whales.. . They are food for man. What is not OK is torturing the animals and posting the torture allover the Internet.

"Good people take care of their animals , but even the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel." — Proverbs 12:10
Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by YusufTheGreat: 10:50am On Jul 30, 2019
delugajackson:
The level of poverty in this country has reduced its citizens to savages. A country where people eat just anything to survive the scorching hunger. To the point that Snakes, elephants, whales, dolphins, crocodiles and all sorts of endangered species are not being preserved as important wildlife but are being regarded as fast food in this part of the world.

before you use the word sh. it hole remember that you And your family live in the watery part of the shit.
Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by WINDSOW(m): 10:56am On Jul 30, 2019
JBoss25:
you're a fool
Ur papa foolish pass me na. U be mess!!
Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by suratwo62: 11:05am On Jul 30, 2019
delugajackson:

Dont be deceived. The Americans, British and others kill more animals. Where do you think all the mink, and leopard skin attires come from
Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by damiloladuke: 11:08am On Jul 30, 2019
videomaid:

Looks like real meat

BIAFRA:ipob speaks on nnamdi kanu's next move

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNq-8D-6X6E

Whales are mammals. They have meat

1 Like

Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by WarriFirstBorn(m): 11:09am On Jul 30, 2019
alphaconde:
This whale was washed ashore dead what do u guys really expect? That they fix oxygen on it? Abeg we have other problems.
No. Do a CPR on it grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by Skelewu: 11:10am On Jul 30, 2019
Flier:

Yea, cos a whale is a mammal not a fish.
Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by Jetrue3oo: 11:13am On Jul 30, 2019
That USA one was a baby whale while the one here is matured
Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by BizBayo: 11:19am On Jul 30, 2019
merits:

Na lie go and work and enjoy yourself,period.
Stop complaining.

Complaining to who?
Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 30, 2019
Flier:

That's because whales are actually mammals, and not fish. Just like bats are mammals, and not birds.
Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by fortune1968: 11:24am On Jul 30, 2019
People wey dey kill each other do rituals , wetin whale go come be to them ?
Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by biotechshola(m): 11:32am On Jul 30, 2019
AntiWailer:

Genetic mutation

You know nothing about genetics, it's proven that white can come from black and not the other way round..

That's why it's possible for black couples to have an albino offspring..
Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by true2talk(m): 11:48am On Jul 30, 2019
Please correct me if I'm wrong. Was it that the people are the one killing the whale or the whale was already dead but was swept to the sea shore by waves. The question is could these people have been the one that killed whale?
Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by 2day6(m): 11:49am On Jul 30, 2019
[quote author=Flier post=80759601] And whale meat can be very sweet
lol this one done chope every meat
Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by Collyno82(m): 12:11pm On Jul 30, 2019
damiloladuke:
Earlier today a Nigerian lady posted a video of a big whale that was caught and butchered in Bayelsa State, Nigeria. We also sighted another video of 5 whales caught in Florida, USA.

Now, there is very huge difference between the whales caught in the two countries. The one in Nigeria was washed ashore and before you knew it, residents in the community had attacked it and butchered it in preparation for some delicious meal tonight.

Later this evening, just like a coincidental event, some whales were washed ashore in Florida and they happened to be stranded along the beach.

Well, you wouldn't expect them to act as my fellow Balyesans, these whales were helped back into the sea to continue their seaing adventure.

Watch Video
https://lailasnews.com/difference-between-the-whales-caught-in-usa-and-nigeria-today-video/

Your analogy is like comparing Buhari with Trump
Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by sawdi: 12:13pm On Jul 30, 2019
KfashionHubb:
Have you satdown one cool evening and ask yourselves, HOW THE BLACK MAN CAME ABOUT?

Who are we?

I swear you're funny grin

Anyway how did you know Adam and Eve were white?
Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by laiza(m): 12:14pm On Jul 30, 2019
delugajackson:

Don't be too quick to condemn Nigerians. Check what is happening in Faroe Islands to see what they do to whales every year. Even Japan too.
Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 30, 2019
KfashionHubb:

Who are we?

The first Sapiens were black.
Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by Solsix(m): 1:23pm On Jul 30, 2019
KfashionHubb:

Who are we?
Hahahaha lwkmd

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Asteroid Twice World's Tallest Building Will Pass Through Earth On Friday (Pics) / Leatherback Sea Turtle Caught In Bayelsa - Foropa Kingdom Island (Photos) / Ogun River In Kara Turns To Dry Land Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.