Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

I Hate My Disabled Son, I Wish He Dies - Woman Says - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Hate My Disabled Son, I Wish He Dies - Woman Says (839 Views)

Living As A Disabled Person In Nigeria Is Hard, Scary – Debola Daniel / Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' / Owerri Mentally Disabled analyst Rehabilitated, See His New Look With Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate My Disabled Son, I Wish He Dies - Woman Says by damiloladuke: 8:44pm On Jul 29, 2019
A woman who seems to be tired of the problems her 7-year-old disabled son has brought into her life, has wished that he dies as she is fed up with taking care of him.

In her post, she mentioned that the boy has a rare case of Down Syndrome and though he breathes, it is as if he doesn't exist at all.

She mentioned that he is not even aware of his environment, doesn't recognize her and even his older brother.

She has therefore made up her mind to put him in residential facility so she can forever forget that he exists.

Read her rather sorrowful story:
https://lailasnews.com/i-hate-my-disabled-son-i-wish-he-dies-woman-says/

lalasticlala

Re: I Hate My Disabled Son, I Wish He Dies - Woman Says by damiloladuke: 8:45pm On Jul 29, 2019
wow

Re: I Hate My Disabled Son, I Wish He Dies - Woman Says by Kingosytex(m): 8:46pm On Jul 29, 2019
Chai!!!

If she really wants her son dead then what stops her from patronising "otapiapia"

The woman should "chilax", i mean she should take a chill pill and carry her cross, many people are carrying their's and it is not easy for anybody
Re: I Hate My Disabled Son, I Wish He Dies - Woman Says by delugajackson: 8:57pm On Jul 29, 2019
This is very sad.

Do we blame God for this?

2 Likes

Re: I Hate My Disabled Son, I Wish He Dies - Woman Says by consultancy: 9:33pm On Jul 29, 2019
many will call this woman evil, but read tru her posts and you will feel her pains

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Disabled Son, I Wish He Dies - Woman Says by tyup(m): 9:38pm On Jul 29, 2019
I feel for the woman tho
she should just do what's necessary I think
Re: I Hate My Disabled Son, I Wish He Dies - Woman Says by Oche211(m): 10:46pm On Jul 29, 2019
Hmmmm... This is strong
Re: I Hate My Disabled Son, I Wish He Dies - Woman Says by oxypress: 2:06am On Jul 30, 2019
We know people are not paying attention to what we write. But the information we give cannot be bought with money.
For now the info is about Down Syndrome. 'Let those wey go schcool do the theory'.
In the real world one of the causes of DS is oxygen deficit. Some will ask why? Find out yourself!.
For those who have concern about Down Syndrome- DS, and feel like helping someone know that the most rational thing to do is to commence hyperbaric oxygen therapy-hbot. A mere 5% improvement for a hopeless situation means a lot. The mother would not have complained so bitterly if she had taken the child for hbot. The level of neurological damage is high and hbot is never too late to start.
For people with DS hbot has no rival in the management.
Read what happened to these children: http://www.oxygenunderpressure.com/category/down-syndrome/

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Disabled Son, I Wish He Dies - Woman Says by alezzy13: 3:34am On Jul 30, 2019
Really touching cry
Re: I Hate My Disabled Son, I Wish He Dies - Woman Says by Mizwisdom(f): 9:26pm On Jul 30, 2019
She's in pains

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Disabled Son, I Wish He Dies - Woman Says by fertilewomb: 10:02am On Jul 31, 2019
What is the cause of this genetic disorder.
Doctors in the house pls help answer me.

Was there anything the woman or the man could have done prior conception to avoid this?

(1) (Reply)

6 Things You Should Know About Dental Implants / Graphics designer you will always beed / There A New Casses In Nigeria About Coronavirus 580 Casses In Nigeria Now And 50

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.