Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Video Of Huge Whale Killed In Bayelsa, Butchered With Chain Saw Machine - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Video Of Huge Whale Killed In Bayelsa, Butchered With Chain Saw Machine (83397 Views)

Butchered Whale In Bayelsa: Residents Seen Extracting Fatty Contents From Carcas / The Whale Killed In Bayelsa: Before And After Photos / Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Huge Whale Killed In Bayelsa, Butchered With Chain Saw Machine by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:16pm On Jul 29, 2019
See How Nigerians Use Chain Saw Machine meant for cutting down trees grin grin to butcher a big whale killed in Brass, Bayelsa State today.

Watch Video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWWeaFMrZxs

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Huge Whale Killed In Bayelsa, Butchered With Chain Saw Machine by Vulcanheph(m): 9:30pm On Jul 29, 2019
Next level Hunger

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Huge Whale Killed In Bayelsa, Butchered With Chain Saw Machine by igbeke: 9:40pm On Jul 29, 2019
This is seriously serious.

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Video Of Huge Whale Killed In Bayelsa, Butchered With Chain Saw Machine by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 29, 2019
Mehnnn, this one weak me.

39 Likes

Re: Video Of Huge Whale Killed In Bayelsa, Butchered With Chain Saw Machine by meccuno: 10:03pm On Jul 29, 2019
grin
Re: Video Of Huge Whale Killed In Bayelsa, Butchered With Chain Saw Machine by emmancipated(m): 10:58pm On Jul 29, 2019
na wa o. I hope they don't end up killing each other

15 Likes

Re: Video Of Huge Whale Killed In Bayelsa, Butchered With Chain Saw Machine by nuban07(m): 11:08pm On Jul 29, 2019
Nigerians can eat anything

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Huge Whale Killed In Bayelsa, Butchered With Chain Saw Machine by ArmaniUhuru: 11:12pm On Jul 29, 2019
Food is ready.

Please I do not want to hear anybody talk about letting this whale go. There’s hunger in the land.

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Huge Whale Killed In Bayelsa, Butchered With Chain Saw Machine by Factgist: 11:12pm On Jul 29, 2019
10 Facts About The Richest American Ever Who Surprisingly Paid Tithes
https:///2019/01/10-facts-about-the-richest-american-ever-who-surprisingly-paid-tithes.html

10 Unbelievable Crimes Of The Real James Bond
https:///2019/01/10-unbelievable-crimes-of-the-real-james-bond.html

Top 10 Things You Should Never Sacrifice For A Relationship
https:///2019/05/top-10-things-you-should-never-sacrifice-for-a-relationship.html

Top 5 Optical Illusions That Proves You Should Never Trust Your Eyes
https:///2019/05/top-5-optical-illusions-that-proves-you-should-never-trust-your-eyes.html

Top 10 Stubborn People From History Who Just Refused To Die
https:///2019/05/top-10-stubborn-people-from-history-who-just-refused-to-die.html

Top 10 Facts About Pilgrim’s Progress- The Second Most Influential Christian Book After The Bible
https:///2019/07/top-10-facts-about-pilgrims-progress.html

10 Things That Are Unexpectedly Dirtier Than Your Toilet
https:///2019/01/10-things-that-are-unexpectedly-dirtier-than-your-toilet.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Huge Whale Killed In Bayelsa, Butchered With Chain Saw Machine by realstars: 11:13pm On Jul 29, 2019
What are we in Nigeria trying to show the world?.
I am highly disappointed in bayeshans.
Ogar Jonathan why now?
Why you fall our hand na?

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Video Of Huge Whale Killed In Bayelsa, Butchered With Chain Saw Machine by t12tosin: 11:13pm On Jul 29, 2019
Kai, see watin illitracy and hunger cuss?

On behalf of these hungry people, accept my apology and sympathy my dear Whale...

By the way, why you wash up shore for naija in the first place

Rest in pieces fellow Mammal.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Huge Whale Killed In Bayelsa, Butchered With Chain Saw Machine by Innobee99(m): 11:14pm On Jul 29, 2019
Naija can kill anything killable

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Huge Whale Killed In Bayelsa, Butchered With Chain Saw Machine by BabaIbo: 11:14pm On Jul 29, 2019
News don finish ni, why una dey repeat the same news in a day, nairaland sef!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Huge Whale Killed In Bayelsa, Butchered With Chain Saw Machine by pweshboi(m): 11:14pm On Jul 29, 2019
Someone actually suggested this in the post EARLIER LOL.... I'm short of WORDS. SMH

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Huge Whale Killed In Bayelsa, Butchered With Chain Saw Machine by michlins(m): 11:14pm On Jul 29, 2019
Japan says hi

These folks still hunts and kill whales cause it's a delicacy there. Leave us to eat the daily bread

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Huge Whale Killed In Bayelsa, Butchered With Chain Saw Machine by tragergeorge(m): 11:15pm On Jul 29, 2019
Na so so who no get blood ,no get bone ,no get power arsenal de sign,, from girldouzhi dem don go cebalos wen no get breez for yanch,,,this club matter sha ,,na to take one year break ist make I observe o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Huge Whale Killed In Bayelsa, Butchered With Chain Saw Machine by fowlyansh181(m): 11:16pm On Jul 29, 2019
What a country , I’m ashamed to have known Nigeria exists.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Huge Whale Killed In Bayelsa, Butchered With Chain Saw Machine by planBx4366: 11:16pm On Jul 29, 2019
Re: Video Of Huge Whale Killed In Bayelsa, Butchered With Chain Saw Machine by loomer: 11:16pm On Jul 29, 2019
Una get luck say shark no dey that area

7 Likes

Re: Video Of Huge Whale Killed In Bayelsa, Butchered With Chain Saw Machine by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 29, 2019
hungerbad
Re: Video Of Huge Whale Killed In Bayelsa, Butchered With Chain Saw Machine by Lugianostar(m): 11:17pm On Jul 29, 2019
People kajoring with their lives due to no value placed to it

Make i hear tommorrow say whale swallow person as i will report una to the Oshodi guys

Nonsense play!!!

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Huge Whale Killed In Bayelsa, Butchered With Chain Saw Machine by Hisxellency: 11:18pm On Jul 29, 2019
Lol... When the thread of this whale emerged earlier today, one nairalander predicted that someone will soon come and cut his own part of the fish with a chain saw.. It just happened!!!
Nigerians never disappoint

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Huge Whale Killed In Bayelsa, Butchered With Chain Saw Machine by enemyofprogress: 11:19pm On Jul 29, 2019
Next him no go comot for where God hide am

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Huge Whale Killed In Bayelsa, Butchered With Chain Saw Machine by AngelicBeing: 11:19pm On Jul 29, 2019
Remimadrid:
Mehnnn, this one weak me.
tongue

8 Likes

Re: Video Of Huge Whale Killed In Bayelsa, Butchered With Chain Saw Machine by tydi(m): 11:19pm On Jul 29, 2019
grin

I have started the business of selling my likes.
If I like your post I will contact you with my account details.. Its cheap and affordable.. I sell 1 like for just 200 naira.
So patronize me, by making sensible comments so my business can move forward.. Thanks.

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Huge Whale Killed In Bayelsa, Butchered With Chain Saw Machine by MorataFC: 11:19pm On Jul 29, 2019
Waiting for them
Re: Video Of Huge Whale Killed In Bayelsa, Butchered With Chain Saw Machine by citruslimited(m): 11:20pm On Jul 29, 2019
How true is this info
Re: Video Of Huge Whale Killed In Bayelsa, Butchered With Chain Saw Machine by realstars: 11:21pm On Jul 29, 2019
The head should be sent to Buhari the head of state.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

240-Million-Year-Old Sea Monster Unearthed In China, Has Giant Lizard In Belly / Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) / Asteroid Twice World's Tallest Building Will Pass Through Earth On Friday (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.