Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Apple's Siri: Davido's Blow My Mind Is Most Popular Song In The World - - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Apple's Siri: Davido's Blow My Mind Is Most Popular Song In The World - (39298 Views)

The Lyrics Of This Popular Song From The 90s Will Melt Your Heart (Video) / Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song / Davido's 'Blow My Mind' Ft. Chris Brown Hits 1m YouTube Views In 11 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apple's Siri: Davido's Blow My Mind Is Most Popular Song In The World - by Lugianostar(m): 11:38pm On Jul 29, 2019
I like Davido unflinching spirit of making it big in what he do but he is not there yet as they are new unpenetrated market he still have to get his songs into

I know Omawumi and Chioma will kill me on these!!!
Re: Apple's Siri: Davido's Blow My Mind Is Most Popular Song In The World - by Bukden16(m): 12:08am On Jul 30, 2019
Criticaltemp:
Facts.. Haters won't like dis... Seriously, DAT guy is talented.. Gather here if u believe davido can't disappoint u..

Basically, What are his characteristics?
Re: Apple's Siri: Davido's Blow My Mind Is Most Popular Song In The World - by Newguyhere: 12:19am On Jul 30, 2019
Did anybody see the part where that gold digging chioma said 'you go pay me money' undecided
Re: Apple's Siri: Davido's Blow My Mind Is Most Popular Song In The World - by ContentedK: 12:48am On Jul 30, 2019
Siri never said that , I just checked and Siri said it’s no guidance drake ft Chris brown... blow my mind is nice song but let’s not lie unnecessarily
Re: Apple's Siri: Davido's Blow My Mind Is Most Popular Song In The World - by udemzyudex(m): 2:18am On Jul 30, 2019
Kinzzybubu:
All lies,Davido will do anything do make sure he beats wizkid in everything ,

So?
Re: Apple's Siri: Davido's Blow My Mind Is Most Popular Song In The World - by nastyesco(m): 2:26am On Jul 30, 2019
I tried it and it was Camila cabello and Shawn Mendes: señorita, OP abeg softly dey give us fried fish chop
Re: Apple's Siri: Davido's Blow My Mind Is Most Popular Song In The World - by ZikZikZik: 2:31am On Jul 30, 2019
Bukden16:

Basically, What are his characteristics?
Tacha Tacha Tacha grin
Re: Apple's Siri: Davido's Blow My Mind Is Most Popular Song In The World - by Truthsbitter: 3:07am On Jul 30, 2019
I love that song.. kudos to davido and Chris brown
Re: Apple's Siri: Davido's Blow My Mind Is Most Popular Song In The World - by mike1994reds: 3:55am On Jul 30, 2019
Criticaltemp:
Facts.. Haters won't like dis... Seriously, DAT guy is talented.. Gather here if u believe davido can't disappoint u..
Dude I'm not a fan of either wizkid nor davido, but in my opinion that song didn't really helped davido that much, the talent disparity between him and chrisbrown was overwhelmingly evident. I'm not sure an outsider would listen to David's verse and be like, "hey,who's that guy, he's good!" I don't think so.
Re: Apple's Siri: Davido's Blow My Mind Is Most Popular Song In The World - by Drakefixed18: 5:00am On Jul 30, 2019
Check out

Re: Apple's Siri: Davido's Blow My Mind Is Most Popular Song In The World - by SenatorAiyzik: 5:50am On Jul 30, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
see this buffon
.yes has actually right
Re: Apple's Siri: Davido's Blow My Mind Is Most Popular Song In The World - by Studyinchina200(m): 5:56am On Jul 30, 2019
Most of these bad comments are from the Android users.

Even someone that can’t afford an iPhone is mocking Davido.

This is Nairaland
Welcome to Nairaland

Re: Apple's Siri: Davido's Blow My Mind Is Most Popular Song In The World - by chrissyade(f): 6:31am On Jul 30, 2019
I've never listened to the song nor tried to get it. all lies
Re: Apple's Siri: Davido's Blow My Mind Is Most Popular Song In The World - by Topmaike007(m): 6:54am On Jul 30, 2019
If you know that you're boomplay lover please hit like
Re: Apple's Siri: Davido's Blow My Mind Is Most Popular Song In The World - by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 30, 2019
A friend and me fought over this...how he go say the song no sweet

Court to decide elzakzakki fate on august 5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=if2r194Wlvg
Re: Apple's Siri: Davido's Blow My Mind Is Most Popular Song In The World - by owoblowsoon: 7:44am On Jul 30, 2019
Re: Apple's Siri: Davido's Blow My Mind Is Most Popular Song In The World - by Nature8(m): 7:44am On Jul 30, 2019
damiloladuke:
Apple's Siri has recognized Davido's Blow my mind as the most popular song in the world.

In a video we sighted, a man could be seen in an interactive session with Siri, when he asked the bot to play the most popular song in the world, and Boom!! Siri played Davido's blow my mind.

Siri is Apple's voice-controlled personal assistant and she, or he, has been around for several years now.

The assistant first appeared on the iPhone 4S and it was described by Apple as the best thing on the iPhone during the launch presentation. As well as on iPhone, Siri is also available on iPad, iPod touch, Apple Watch, HomePod and the Mac (macOS Sierra and later) - check out our guide to Siri on macOS.

Watch Video Below:
https://lailasnews.com/davidos-blow-my-mind-is-most-popular-song-in-the-world-apples-siri/

OBO ma niqqa cheesy
Re: Apple's Siri: Davido's Blow My Mind Is Most Popular Song In The World - by Dipsong: 7:50am On Jul 30, 2019
Kinzzybubu:
All lies,Davido will do anything do make sure he beats wizkid in everything ,

Thats called business. Davido is like c ronaldo grin e too get sense but wizkid is like messi who doesnt struggle
Re: Apple's Siri: Davido's Blow My Mind Is Most Popular Song In The World - by fguyy(m): 7:55am On Jul 30, 2019
Imoh555:
Lies....song wey nobody even download or listen to

I wonder dis kind of song self.... No only d verse sang by christbrown sound gud to ear..
Re: Apple's Siri: Davido's Blow My Mind Is Most Popular Song In The World - by Weathered: 8:09am On Jul 30, 2019
Davido for some very long time now is usually kg bloggers and publicity to receive relevance!
Re: Apple's Siri: Davido's Blow My Mind Is Most Popular Song In The World - by Jidibia(m): 8:15am On Jul 30, 2019
That mumu song wey him and Chris brown just dey chop mouth say dem dey sing?
It's a lie.
Re: Apple's Siri: Davido's Blow My Mind Is Most Popular Song In The World - by mozzking: 8:22am On Jul 30, 2019
mmadu5:
IF YOU BELIEVE THIS THEN YOU WILL BELIEVE 1000 NAIRA CAN TURN TO 30 MILLION IN 2 DAYS
lol i beleive, bet9ja go pay am amen
Re: Apple's Siri: Davido's Blow My Mind Is Most Popular Song In The World - by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 8:28am On Jul 30, 2019
Criticaltemp:

Sorry, u forgot WizKids brownskin girl was d dowloanded only 975 times in UK in 5days.. Poorest ever.. Oga calm down.. Wen grace locate u, if u like, get frog voice, u will be d best.

Noo!! the entire "gift" album was downloaded 975 times, not the song BSG

How did this even make front page?

1 Like

Re: Apple's Siri: Davido's Blow My Mind Is Most Popular Song In The World - by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 30, 2019
Criticaltemp:

Sorry, u forgot WizKids brownskin girl was d dowloanded only 975 times in UK in 5days.. Poorest ever.. Oga calm down.. Wen grace locate u, if u like, get frog voice, u will be d best.
see ehn...i tire for this wizkid fans aswr
The guy is blessed even with his husky voice not even frog voice bcoz frogs don't sound like that if ur brain is functioning well.
With his type of voice he is more successful than you guys that have sweet voice that u claim to have..
Just be happy for others success coz that what God looks at before he bless u, hope that go into your heads

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apple's Siri: Davido's Blow My Mind Is Most Popular Song In The World - by Cousin9999: 8:39am On Jul 30, 2019
Cool. But Crack Brown is still garbage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lil Wayne And Nigerian Hair / Who Is The Most Recognise Nigeria Muscian In The World. / Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.