Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Flutterwave Internship - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Flutterwave Internship (21869 Views)

Flutterwave Recruitment / Flutterwave Online Assessment / Flutterwave Customer Experience Internship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flutterwave Internship by Sleydking(m): 9:12am On Aug 05, 2020
dives:

Yes. It is for an online interview
Re: Flutterwave Internship by BabyGoch: 4:12pm On Aug 12, 2020
Who has done flutterwave online interview, please share with us your experience
Re: Flutterwave Internship by Sleydking(m): 4:23pm On Aug 12, 2020
BabyGoch:
Who has done flutterwave online interview, please share with us your experience
For which role...?
Re: Flutterwave Internship by rowlandwow: 7:10pm On Aug 16, 2020
Can you pls email me.. rowlandr71@gmail.com I just want to know what I did wrong so I can learn for future times.. or u can share it here too
dives:

Yes. It is for an online interview
Re: Flutterwave Internship by rowlandwow: 7:11pm On Aug 16, 2020
Sleydking:

For which role...?

QA analyst
Re: Flutterwave Internship by dives(m): 10:14pm On Aug 16, 2020
rowlandwow:
Can you pls email me.. rowlandr71@gmail.com I just want to know what I did wrong so I can learn for future times.. or u can share it here too

I will but I didn't make it past the interview.
Re: Flutterwave Internship by virtousB: 9:18pm On Aug 21, 2020
dives:
Did Judah95 or djcrooky or anyone else get an email to schedule an interview? It appears Aug 5th was the only date one could select. What should we expect as QA Analysts? They attached some fliers/documents in the email. Did you guys notice any?
Hello, I am about to take their assessment, please what can I expect? Also are there past questions I can use to practice?
Re: Flutterwave Internship by virtousB: 9:19pm On Aug 21, 2020
rowlandwow:

Yes I did after the assessment right?, what did yours say pls.
Hello, Please I am about to take their assessment, please what can I expect? Also are there past questions I can use to practice?
Re: Flutterwave Internship by dives(m): 10:09pm On Aug 21, 2020
Good evening pls does any one have the assessment test questions for flutterwave and is there anyone that actually did the test and passed pls can you drop some tips. Thanks in advance
Re: Flutterwave Internship by dives(m): 11:31pm On Aug 21, 2020
virtousB:
Hello, I am about to take their assessment, please what can I expect? Also are there past questions I can use to practice?

What role?
Re: Flutterwave Internship by Hardheolar(m): 12:26am On Aug 22, 2020
dives:

What role?

I need one for junior data analyst
Re: Flutterwave Internship by Angeliquecutee: 5:47pm On Aug 22, 2020
Can you please put me through on the type of questions to expect Please kindly contact me on chinemeremugagu@gmail.com i really appreciate
Re: Flutterwave Internship by Angeliquecutee: 5:49pm On Aug 22, 2020
chrisfocus:

None yet.

However, have you taken the test yet? I have. It's a GMAT kind of thing. 40 questions—a mix of calculations, IQ test and comprehension—in 60 minutes.

All the best.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Flutterwave Internship by djcrooky(m): 7:10pm On Aug 22, 2020
anyone done the class maker text for junior data analyst before?
Re: Flutterwave Internship by virtousB: 8:13pm On Aug 22, 2020
dives:

What role?
Data Analyst
Re: Flutterwave Internship by dives(m): 8:58pm On Aug 22, 2020
Hardheolar:

I need one for junior data analyst

I am sorry I have no idea. I am in the same shoes as you are.
Re: Flutterwave Internship by dives(m): 9:00pm On Aug 22, 2020
virtousB:

Data Analyst

I am sorry I have no idea.

There is a post from last year where someone posted about GMAT, I think Chrisfocus. CAVEAT!! I don't know which role the person applied for and this was last year. Things might have changed. In essence I do not know

1 Like

Re: Flutterwave Internship by Hardheolar(m): 11:35pm On Aug 22, 2020
dives:

I am sorry I have no idea. I am in the same shoes as you are.
Alright
Re: Flutterwave Internship by virtousB: 11:12am On Aug 24, 2020
dives:

I am sorry I have no idea.

There is a post from last year where someone posted about GMAT, I think Chrisfocus. CAVEAT!! I don't know which role the person applied for and this was last year. Things might have changed. In essence I do not know
Okay. Thank you.
Re: Flutterwave Internship by dives(m): 8:43am On Aug 26, 2020
Any update yet from flutterwave for the position of data analyst?
Re: Flutterwave Internship by Dahyormine(m): 2:37pm On Aug 26, 2020
dives:
Any update yet from flutterwave for the position of data analyst?
i wrote the first test, so as one of my guy, no information yet, guess they left us behind.
Re: Flutterwave Internship by dives(m): 2:56pm On Aug 26, 2020
Dahyormine:
i wrote the first test, so as one of my guy, no information yet, guess they left us behind.

Have they contacted anyone? I did too, and the people I know have not been contacted as well.
Re: Flutterwave Internship by Dahyormine(m): 6:52pm On Aug 26, 2020
dives:

Have they contacted anyone? I did too, and the people I know have not been contacted as well.
same here, guess they haven't made their choices.
Re: Flutterwave Internship by dives(m): 8:59pm On Aug 26, 2020
Dahyormine:
same here, guess they haven't made their choices.

Yea. I guess so
Re: Flutterwave Internship by Aafulenu(f): 8:20am On Aug 27, 2020
if you wrote the first test and was not contacted then you were not selected. they have done a second technical test and are currently conducting interviews.
Re: Flutterwave Internship by dives(m): 9:29am On Aug 27, 2020
Aafulenu:
if you wrote the first test and was not contacted then you were not selected. they have done a second technical test and are currently conducting interviews.

Thanks for this. What was the technical test all about?
Re: Flutterwave Internship by Aafulenu(f): 2:06pm On Aug 27, 2020
dives:

Thanks for this. What was the technical test all about?
PowerBI
Re: Flutterwave Internship by synoble(m): 1:55pm On Aug 31, 2020
Aafulenu:

PowerBI

Please regarding the power BI, what were you asked, were you given data set to analyse and create a dashboard or you submitted some of your past projects?

Really looking forward to your response Aafulenu
Re: Flutterwave Internship by Aafulenu(f): 6:12pm On Sep 02, 2020
synoble:

Please regarding the power BI, what were you asked, were you given data set to analyse and create a dashboard or you submitted some of your past projects?

Really looking forward to your response Aafulenu

sorry for the late reply

About the Assessment:

The task: Analyse and visualize the data, showing the listed key metrics as per instructions using Power BI only. (Please see the data-set attached, it also includes the instructions)

3 Likes

Re: Flutterwave Internship by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 08, 2020
⁴mGood evening family, I don't know if I can get a past question of Flutterwave's assessment test. I was shortlisted for risk and compliance internship and they have mailed me the link for an online assessment test thank you
Re: Flutterwave Internship by Phoebe99x: 12:57pm On Sep 10, 2020
[quote author=symbolofhope post=93716543]⁴mGood evening family, I don't know if I can get a past question of Flutterwave's assessment test. I was shortlisted for risk and compliance internship and they have mailed me the link for an online assessment test thank you[/quo
Re: Flutterwave Internship by stevenspiritus: 11:34pm On Oct 12, 2020
Pls I was shortlisted for the settlement and operations internship, please was anybody successful? Wat do I expect, any idea of their salary?

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How God Used Nairaland To Get Me This Job After A Lot Of Struggles / What A Fellow Job Seeker Did To Me This Afternoon / Should I Accept This Police Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.