|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,992,222 members, 7,288,627 topics. Date: Friday, 03 February 2023 at 10:51 AM
|Re: Flutterwave Internship by Debbie1989: 2:35pm On Apr 21, 2021|
A commercial bank seeks to recruit self motivated, intelligent, young, articulate and dynamic professionals with integrity to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer service executives
* Manage large amounts of incoming phone calls.
* Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
* Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
* Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
* Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas.
* Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
* Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* BSC/HND/OND/NCE only (Minimum of Second Class Lower or Lower Credit)
* Very quick learner
* Keen attention to details
* Good team player
* Relationship Management
* Problem Solving
* Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
* Strong computer skills
* Interpersonal skills
* Good written and oral communication
* Service orientation and strong Customer focus
Qualified and interested candidates should please apply through the link below:
|Re: Flutterwave Internship by Zurielgeraldine: 4:33pm On Apr 21, 2021|
|Re: Flutterwave Internship by Rayshell92(f): 11:59pm On Apr 21, 2021|
Zurielgeraldine:I'm sorry I can't say. I replied based on facts I gathered online.
|Re: Flutterwave Internship by Rayshell92(f): 12:00am On Apr 22, 2021|
Amen. Don't forget God's favour too.
|Re: Flutterwave Internship by TOdus18(f): 11:01am On Apr 28, 2021|
Please did anyone here write the assessment for flutterwave's Technical account manager role?
|Re: Flutterwave Internship by sheyiOlu(m): 11:31am On Apr 28, 2021|
yes i did the preliminary assessment last week, 21 April. yet to get feedback this week?
|Re: Flutterwave Internship by TOdus18(f): 11:37am On Apr 28, 2021|
Okay. I did mine on Saturday 24th.
The excel questions threw me off guard.
How was it for you and what do you think the technical assessment will entail assuming we pass this?
|Re: Flutterwave Internship by sheyiOlu(m): 11:54am On Apr 28, 2021|
Kinda tough, was able to finish on time, the technical assessment may/will be questions on handling technical/real life cases on customer account, and visualization of case data. (PowerBi)
you can reach via WhatsApp (07030214***), if you dont mind
|Re: Flutterwave Internship by TOdus18(f): 12:15pm On Apr 28, 2021|
I will reach out.
1 Like 1 Share
|Re: Flutterwave Internship by HonSTONE(m): 1:26pm On May 04, 2021|
BabyGoch:Any news from them yet?
|Re: Flutterwave Internship by HonSTONE(m): 3:39pm On May 08, 2021|
Any news on the flutterwave internship yet??
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84