Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,111 members, 7,807,354 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Glo Owing MTN N10 Billion In Interconnectivity Fees - BusinessDay - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Owing MTN N10 Billion In Interconnectivity Fees - BusinessDay (15914 Views)

Partial Disconnection: We’re Not Owing MTN Interconnect Charges – Globacom / Nkosana Makate: "Please Call Me Back" Demands N260 Billion In South Africa / Man Surprises Lady Who Returned His Phone With N10,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Owing MTN N10 Billion In Interconnectivity Fees - BusinessDay by nanauju(f): 12:53pm On Jul 30, 2019
clip:

How realistic is this story or news? You owing me for 5years yet I am paying what I owe you for five years. It doesn't add up.

Thank you o.iy doesn't add up. MTN would have simply stopped paying theirs too
Re: Glo Owing MTN N10 Billion In Interconnectivity Fees - BusinessDay by Wizmasta: 12:53pm On Jul 30, 2019
sparog:
This story is false until proven otherwise

cheesy

NCC is watching while South Africa turn Nigeria to their booty farmyard. DSTV, GOTV, Standard group etc are milking us dry while Nigerians are being maimed and burnt in South Africa. I blame bubu
Re: Glo Owing MTN N10 Billion In Interconnectivity Fees - BusinessDay by Reference(m): 1:07pm On Jul 30, 2019
Not surprised. Their services are actually in decline.
Re: Glo Owing MTN N10 Billion In Interconnectivity Fees - BusinessDay by Elemosho478: 1:17pm On Jul 30, 2019
BeautifulMind2:

Ignorant being making silly noise, only if you know those that own Glo. Glo is serious indebted to many companies, even federal government.
Re: Glo Owing MTN N10 Billion In Interconnectivity Fees - BusinessDay by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 30, 2019
greenhulk:

Exactly. So is the so called xenophobic attack by MTN. It has become a thing for dumb Nigerians to quickly attack MTN whenever there's a xenophobic issue in South Africa as if it is MTN that is attacking Nigerians.

As in eh. Dumb morons.
Re: Glo Owing MTN N10 Billion In Interconnectivity Fees - BusinessDay by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 30, 2019
Wizmasta:

NCC is watching while South Africa turn Nigeria to their booty farmyard. DSTV, GOTV, Standard group etc are milking us dry while Nigerians are being maimed and burnt in South Africa. I blame bubu

Another one. Why can't Nigerian companies be up to standard? It's time u stop blaming others for ur failure. Hitv came to chase away DStv. Despite the massive support Nigerians have them they still screwed up due to bad management. How is that the fault of DStv? In fact maybe if DStv have left when hitv came it would be more difficult to get a standard pay tv in Nigeria today. Oh what about tstv? With all the mouths they made they couldn't even kick start their project. Just mouth no action, that's Nigerian companies while foreign companies do everything to provide good service. Before ShopRite came there was not a single world class shopping mall in this country where u can get everything. Nigerians have money to invest but they are greedy, companies from other countries come in and give us what we want. How's that their fault?

Can u explian how DStv is milking us dey? U think if there's any other paytv with services as close as DStv people won't port? But there is none, this is why they have majority of subscribers.

Just look at ntel. Ordinary to subscribe and get ur sub activated u have to wait for weeks, yet people still manage them because it's a Nigerian company. U think if that is foreign owned their incompetency won't be broadcasted everywhere? But as usual, a Nigeria owned company, not well managed. Thank God there are other options, what would we do if ntel is the only isp in Nigeria?

Just look at the power sector, I'm sure if u give this sector to a South African company then we would have a much more improved and organized power sector I'm this country. There's no point discriminating, there are nigerian owned companies in other countries too and they don't discriminate.

3 Likes

Re: Glo Owing MTN N10 Billion In Interconnectivity Fees - BusinessDay by ZaraGift: 1:59pm On Jul 30, 2019
hedonido:
Glo is a very useless network and useless company. Corporate governance stinks, and Adenuga runs that shitty company like a shawarma kiosk.

2 Shares

Re: Glo Owing MTN N10 Billion In Interconnectivity Fees - BusinessDay by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 30, 2019
Lexusgs430:

We are never leaving this world alive..... So why hasten the inevitable............

You are confused. You are the one who barely has time to read an article, so I was helping you out with a short cut to the other side.
Re: Glo Owing MTN N10 Billion In Interconnectivity Fees - BusinessDay by Lexusgs430: 2:19pm On Jul 30, 2019
eddiebruk:

You are confused. You are the one who barely has time to read an article, so I was helping you out with a short cut to the other side.

It's you that knows how to die early...... What are you waiting for?
Re: Glo Owing MTN N10 Billion In Interconnectivity Fees - BusinessDay by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 30, 2019
greenhulk:

Another one. Why can't Nigerian companies be up to standard? It's time u stop blaming others for ur failure. Hitv came to chase away DStv. Despite the massive support Nigerians have them they still screwed up due to bad management. How is that the fault of DStv? In fact maybe if DStv have left when hitv came it would be more difficult to get a standard pay tv in Nigeria today. Oh what about tstv? With all the mouths they made they couldn't even kick start their project. Just mouth no action, that's Nigerian companies while foreign companies do everything to provide good service. Before ShopRite came there was not a single world class shopping mall in this country where u can get everything. Nigerians have money to invest but they are greedy, companies from other countries come in and give us what we want. How's that their fault?

Can u explian how DStv is milking us dey? U think if there's any other paytv with services as close as DStv people won't port? But there is none, this is why they have majority of subscribers.

Just look at ntel. Ordinary to subscribe and get ur sub activated u have to wait for weeks, yet people still manage them because it's a Nigerian company. U think if that is foreign owned their incompetency won't be broadcasted everywhere? But as usual, a Nigeria owned company, not well managed. Thank God there are other options, what would we do if ntel is the only isp in Nigeria?

Just look at the power sector, I'm sure if u give this sector to a South African company then we would have a much more improved and organized power sector I'm this country. There's no point discriminating, there are nigerian owned companies in other countries too and they don't discriminate.
But some Nigeria firms are doing well outside Nigeria. What could be responsible?
Re: Glo Owing MTN N10 Billion In Interconnectivity Fees - BusinessDay by Cantonese: 2:38pm On Jul 30, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Likewise yourself......

Na lie. Come and see my teeth. Clean, sharp, complete and ready to bite. You that used your own to chop gworo and palm kernel like the people you mentioned.
Re: Glo Owing MTN N10 Billion In Interconnectivity Fees - BusinessDay by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 30, 2019
asuustrike1:

But some Nigeria firms are doing well outside Nigeria. What could be responsible?

The environment for business here is not as condusive as in foreign countries. U have to run on ur own generators, employ ur own securities, etc. Plus foreign companies even have to payore tax yet they still manage their business better than indigenous companies. But the consumer base is massive if u can run the company properly.
Re: Glo Owing MTN N10 Billion In Interconnectivity Fees - BusinessDay by dotconsult(m): 3:43pm On Jul 30, 2019
I must express my surprise at the fact that a reputable media organization like Business Day would allow itself to be used to push this kind of baseless accusations, without any effort to present the other side. This is nothing but gutter journalism.. it is against ethics of journalism and it is unfortunate that they are going this way. Sad!
Re: Glo Owing MTN N10 Billion In Interconnectivity Fees - BusinessDay by themanderon: 3:50pm On Jul 30, 2019
bizza45:
D money glo is using to pay all these yeyebrities should be enough to increase to their bandwidth and pay all d debts they are owing I.e if this information is true

In fact ehh that useless network spends hundreds of millions on those guys while owing everyone including their workers debts also running into millions.
Adenuga should be careful so he won't do an etisalat on us.
Re: Glo Owing MTN N10 Billion In Interconnectivity Fees - BusinessDay by SIJ6teen: 4:02pm On Jul 30, 2019
MTN is corruption-personified. I mean recently, the company recently announced former Minister of Communication, Omobolanle Johnson and former Executive Vice Chairman of Nigerian Communication Commission, Earnest Ndukwe on their board. I mean, there is no worse corruption than this if former regulators could be brazenly so announced. What to deduce from this is that they have actually been working for MTN underground all along. This is all about corruption…Corrupt MTN, get out of here![color=#770077][/color]
Re: Glo Owing MTN N10 Billion In Interconnectivity Fees - BusinessDay by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 30, 2019
greenhulk:

The environment for business here is not as condusive as in foreign countries. U have to run on ur own generators, employ ur own securities, etc. Plus foreign companies even have to payore tax yet they still manage their business better than indigenous companies. But the consumer base is massive if u can run the company properly.
ok
Re: Glo Owing MTN N10 Billion In Interconnectivity Fees - BusinessDay by akinsam2001: 4:41pm On Jul 30, 2019
The writer of this trash should be ashamed of himself. South Africans are having a field day in their country carrying out xenophobic attacks on Nigerians and they have also taken it to the corporate world, yet the only thing the writer can come up with is this drivel. I shake my head for this country.
Re: Glo Owing MTN N10 Billion In Interconnectivity Fees - BusinessDay by BroJoe1994: 4:49pm On Jul 30, 2019
The right question to ask is what is the evidence to back up the allegation against Globacom? That is the right question for every discerning mind. People just go about leveling baseless allegations and some people will just take it hook, line and sinker. That’s not too good. Let’s interrogate this before we take side, please.
Re: Glo Owing MTN N10 Billion In Interconnectivity Fees - BusinessDay by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 30, 2019
Lexusgs430:

It's you that knows how to die early...... What are you waiting for?

Go school you no gree, olodo
Re: Glo Owing MTN N10 Billion In Interconnectivity Fees - BusinessDay by Lexusgs430: 5:35pm On Jul 30, 2019
eddiebruk:

Go school you no gree, olodo

You go pay my fees.........
Re: Glo Owing MTN N10 Billion In Interconnectivity Fees - BusinessDay by Distinct209: 5:54pm On Jul 30, 2019
This xenophobic thing is real; Nigerians are angry against MTN and they will be sent out of this country if they continue this way. Abeg second base jàre!
Re: Glo Owing MTN N10 Billion In Interconnectivity Fees - BusinessDay by topgun22: 7:59pm On Jul 30, 2019
I think these people are just trying to attack Globacom and kill their business and Nigerians will resist that ferociously.
Re: Glo Owing MTN N10 Billion In Interconnectivity Fees - BusinessDay by Frankdamaxx(m): 9:55pm On Jul 30, 2019
Lol, me am porting to MTN tomorrow. My Glo line can't call MTN numbers again.

Glo should step up their game abeg.
Re: Glo Owing MTN N10 Billion In Interconnectivity Fees - BusinessDay by Naijageak(m): 11:14pm On Jul 30, 2019
Wahala people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Need Advice On D Best Etisalat Call Tariff / Exploded Infinix Hot 4 Confirmed Fake / If It Doesn’t Light You Up, Then It’s Not Your Spark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.