Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

My Girlfriend Is 2 Months Pregnant And My Wife Is 6 Months Pregnant; What Can I - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is 2 Months Pregnant And My Wife Is 6 Months Pregnant; What Can I (1963 Views)

We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now / I’m Scared She’ll Get Pregnant!! What Do I Do? (photo) / A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is 2 Months Pregnant And My Wife Is 6 Months Pregnant; What Can I by Mylover259(m): 7:07am On Jul 30, 2019
My ex girlfriend before i got married saw me at the fast food joint after 2years of my marriage.
we greeted and inbrace each other but to my suprise as i want to go she called me back and gave me this hot kiss which i nearly wet.
so after the kiss she ask me to come with her so that i will see where she is living now,then i went with her to her house,before i could know what is going on i saw my self naked with her on the bed,after two days i came back again it happens like that until one month time.
then yesterday she called me on phone that she is 2months pregnant for me, what will i do now?

MY GIRLFRIEND Is. 2 MONTH AS WIFE IS ALSO
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Months Pregnant And My Wife Is 6 Months Pregnant; What Can I by Inspectorsuga22(m): 7:14am On Jul 30, 2019
Congratulations bro.... The Lord is ur strength and if ever the thought of asking ur girlfriend to go for abortion cross ur mind more than once, na better thunder na him go fire u n ur prick....

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Months Pregnant And My Wife Is 6 Months Pregnant; What Can I by Elmojiid(m): 7:17am On Jul 30, 2019
too much of africa magic is not good.
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Months Pregnant And My Wife Is 6 Months Pregnant; What Can I by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 30, 2019
a man who can control himself over woman has solve half of his problems

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Months Pregnant And My Wife Is 6 Months Pregnant; What Can I by latecsart(m): 7:25am On Jul 30, 2019
local man is amaze

Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Months Pregnant And My Wife Is 6 Months Pregnant; What Can I by Kneephy(m): 7:36am On Jul 30, 2019
Impregnate one more to solve the equation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Months Pregnant And My Wife Is 6 Months Pregnant; What Can I by Young03(m): 7:47am On Jul 30, 2019
Olamide did it
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Months Pregnant And My Wife Is 6 Months Pregnant; What Can I by nepapole(m): 8:18am On Jul 30, 2019
Tuface did it, whizkid did it, ubi franklin did it ..... Why cant you "did" it?
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Months Pregnant And My Wife Is 6 Months Pregnant; What Can I by meobizy(f): 9:29am On Jul 30, 2019
This is a normal issue. What is the problem again?
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Months Pregnant And My Wife Is 6 Months Pregnant; What Can I by autoengr(m): 9:34am On Jul 30, 2019
You had regular sex with your ex for a month and she called yesterday that she is two months pregnant for you? How is that even possible?
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Months Pregnant And My Wife Is 6 Months Pregnant; What Can I by Shormiey(m): 9:45am On Jul 30, 2019
autoengr:
You had regular sex with your ex for a month and she called yesterday that she is two months pregnant for you? How is that even possible?
The thing shock me ooooo

Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Months Pregnant And My Wife Is 6 Months Pregnant; What Can I by andy4d2ofus(m): 9:56am On Jul 30, 2019
Just be praying they don't deliver twins each. �����☺️�
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Months Pregnant And My Wife Is 6 Months Pregnant; What Can I by Eldavis(m): 10:08am On Jul 30, 2019
Congrats bro.....
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Months Pregnant And My Wife Is 6 Months Pregnant; What Can I by jaszplus12(m): 11:57am On Jul 30, 2019
autoengr:
You don help am too much with the maths, you should have left him to continue wallowing in ignorance! A lady has trapped him and he hasn't the capacity to review when he had sex with her and all that.... only rushing to social media to lament!
Sex has eaten away his sense of reasoning...let him rot away!
Guys like him forever disgrace manhood!
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Months Pregnant And My Wife Is 6 Months Pregnant; What Can I by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 30, 2019
What can you do?

Double your hustle. grin grin

Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Months Pregnant And My Wife Is 6 Months Pregnant; What Can I by Sunkanni(m): 4:45pm On Aug 03, 2019
Inspectorsuga22:
Congratulations bro.... The Lord is ur strength and if ever the thought of asking ur girlfriend to go for abortion cross ur mind more than once, na better thunder na him go fire u n ur prick....

grin
Inspectorsuga22:

lol
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Months Pregnant And My Wife Is 6 Months Pregnant; What Can I by eafo: 4:54pm On Aug 03, 2019
What will i do?

simple thing nau.. just rewind to the day you saw her and refuse the kiss.

ex girlfriend after 2yrs? ah! my guy, you no dey upgrade...

i pray they both deliver successfully.

your wife should give birth to a boy, while your ex girl (of 2yrs) will deliver an ex girl, sorry a girl
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Months Pregnant And My Wife Is 6 Months Pregnant; What Can I by starstaz(m): 5:07pm On Aug 03, 2019
6 + 2 is 8! Quick Maths.
Pregnancy is 9 Months ! Facts check say so.

skupa skupa pa. D thing trilllllya.

U have help yourself bro fast track the thing . Pull them together in same house and they deliver safely to u by Next month. Good luck joystickson

(1) (Reply)

I'm Confused,please Help Me Out. Which Photo Is Better? / I Am 71 Dated Over 100 Girls , Short Women Are Devil / Why Is The Average Nigerian Woman So Dull?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.