Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,858 members, 7,806,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

Oshiomhole: I Am Smarter Than Bukola Saraki Politically - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole: I Am Smarter Than Bukola Saraki Politically (45095 Views)

Oshiomhole: "I Am No Longer 'Excellency'. I Am A Removed National Chairman..." / Obaseki Warns Oshiomhole: 'I Will Show Him I'm The Governor' (Video) / Oshiomhole: I Would Have Sued Doctors That Wrongly Diagnosed My Wife, Clara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole: I Am Smarter Than Bukola Saraki Politically by bikefab(m): 5:47pm On Jul 30, 2019
Mr Smart Adams Oshomhole
Re: Oshiomhole: I Am Smarter Than Bukola Saraki Politically by Kingosytex(m): 5:49pm On Jul 30, 2019
Wizmasta:

Fayose is completely grass rooted and he still lost ....
Did Fayose contest the just concluded elections?
Re: Oshiomhole: I Am Smarter Than Bukola Saraki Politically by tyrone07(m): 5:51pm On Jul 30, 2019
So what is the prize for being smarter?
Re: Oshiomhole: I Am Smarter Than Bukola Saraki Politically by Boyooosa(m): 6:07pm On Jul 30, 2019
but who is fresher in the attached pix?
Onijigbon man grin
Re: Oshiomhole: I Am Smarter Than Bukola Saraki Politically by abraham01emma01: 6:43pm On Jul 30, 2019
Oshiomole yeye man. To become APC national chairman is through rigging or begging. You are boastings.
Oshiomole Can you form colony or dynasty in Edo state like Saraki had in kwara state. Up till tomorrow Saraki is have political saying in his state ( kwara)
Governor Obaseke is waiting for you.
Condemnations or disgrace is waiting for you. We live to see. Fake political smarter
Re: Oshiomhole: I Am Smarter Than Bukola Saraki Politically by hollywater: 6:57pm On Jul 30, 2019
Oshomole can go and die,Saraki i know.
Re: Oshiomhole: I Am Smarter Than Bukola Saraki Politically by benratigan3(m): 6:59pm On Jul 30, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

so Gej is now Nigeria Abraham Lincoln Abi what's wrong with you dummy eulogising and politically idolizing a man that supervise stolen of money meant for all Nigerians

if Nigeria is indeed a corruption fighter country obj, Atiku, Tinubu and gej ought to be inside prison by now

all this useless post about nonsense gej annoyed someone like me. how does those you mention lost?

tambuwal a second time gov was mention same as Ameachi a returning minister. always note your point when arguing
I never said gej is d best to happen to Nigeria, I emphasized that among the thieves that you claimed they are those who betrayed d greater thief lost out in the scheme of things
amaechi doesn't have any politician now in an elected position, lost the presidential election in his state and doesn't command great political participation in rivers state like wike.the minister position is compensation to him cos no APC politician in rivers can upstage him so he lost out
tambuwal own is long
Re: Oshiomhole: I Am Smarter Than Bukola Saraki Politically by benratigan3(m): 7:01pm On Jul 30, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

so Gej is now Nigeria Abraham Lincoln Abi what's wrong with you dummy eulogising and politically idolizing a man that supervise stolen of money meant for all Nigerians

if Nigeria is indeed a corruption fighter country obj, Atiku, Tinubu and gej ought to be inside prison by now

all this useless post about nonsense gej annoyed someone like me. how does those you mention lost?

tambuwal a second time gov was mention same as Ameachi a returning minister. always note your point when arguing
you are a dummy too cos its four years already and nothing is done about gej stealing as you alleged
Re: Oshiomhole: I Am Smarter Than Bukola Saraki Politically by Guide777(m): 7:59pm On Jul 30, 2019
Oshiomole says he is smarter than Saraki?
Well, I won't comment until Saraki replies him. Then i will confirm who is smarter.
Re: Oshiomhole: I Am Smarter Than Bukola Saraki Politically by Neddyogu(m): 8:04pm On Jul 30, 2019
Ikpeazukerosene:

Oshiomole is a very wicked guy. He made Saraki a political Youth corper. Saraki has no PPA.

God abeg epp me wash dis guy mouth!
Re: Oshiomhole: I Am Smarter Than Bukola Saraki Politically by Kay25(m): 8:22pm On Jul 30, 2019
muykem:
Saraki remains the greatest loser of power game in this last election. He had no state at all in all level of government.
is he really a lose? they're playing with your own life you are here commenting..If ssraki had really loss why is the sister in buhari's cabinet shebi they said otoge to the saraki dynasty why include another member of their family?just to tell you they know each other better than you do politics is a game of the elite in deceiving the minority of the populace
Re: Oshiomhole: I Am Smarter Than Bukola Saraki Politically by akdjr(m): 8:25pm On Jul 30, 2019
Sir I told them before but they thought you can't remove him. Those who don't know what Oshio Baba can do should go and ask what he did to Late Mr. Fix and the entire PDP strong men in Edo state. Imagine having the Person he defeated in Tribunal in his party.
Re: Oshiomhole: I Am Smarter Than Bukola Saraki Politically by gbagyiza: 8:50pm On Jul 30, 2019
drkay:
Saraki played national politics at the detriment of his very own people. The outage will not work against a grassroots politician who is loved by his people.

You said it all. I am presently working in Kwara n I am almost 3 years now, saraki was actually a grassroots politician right from d beginning of his reign in Kwara but he allowed politics to enter his head, he then lost communication with his people n started behaving as if he is a mini-god. He abandoned his people n diverted the treasury of the state to himself, living the people in abject poverty. But I tell you if Bukola really worked honestly for his people, who born Buhari n even Oshomole to pull him down in Kwara.
Re: Oshiomhole: I Am Smarter Than Bukola Saraki Politically by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 30, 2019
There is no basis to make this comparison in Nigeria

We have no politics

What we have are gangsters using army to win elections

That’s not politics and not political smartness

With the backing of dictator and tyrant like Buhari even my dead grandmother can win elections

So being able to align yourself with Tyranny can not count as political smartness
Re: Oshiomhole: I Am Smarter Than Bukola Saraki Politically by pyro62(m): 9:35pm On Jul 30, 2019
exponential1:
Does this negate the fact he orchestrated uprooting Saraki in totality in Kwara or do you pray your father bequeath an entire state to your leadership only for your to lose n you have no remorse at your complete failure.

If that is what you are proud of I pray the God you worship ensure that every soul in your household experience the blessing Saraki witnessed in the 2019 election. Amen in advance.

Mehn. You Mumu scatter. You your Mumu wear crown. Saraki was never disgraced out of office. He lost an election, he is not the first senator to loss an election. Even former president lost the 2015 elections. So how does that prove that oshomole is a better politician? Does he even occupy and elected position? As far as I'm concerned, he has no political relevance in Nigeria, just like you, your ancestors, and your generation.
Namashobri
Re: Oshiomhole: I Am Smarter Than Bukola Saraki Politically by froze6(m): 9:37pm On Jul 30, 2019
oshiomole is a joke,smarter than bukky for where, na we know how the tin dey pain us for kwara.
Re: Oshiomhole: I Am Smarter Than Bukola Saraki Politically by sodiqkolawole: 9:38pm On Jul 30, 2019
realstars:
Oga osho remember you use war saw system to perform the magic..
The same way you sent Edo boys to perform in AKWA Ibom state .
But Ukarakpa says No to your boys, and that falls Akpabio .
Re: Oshiomhole: I Am Smarter Than Bukola Saraki Politically by maasoap(m): 9:46pm On Jul 30, 2019
BrutalJab:
Majority of the works were done by Kwarans who were tired of Saraki.

Oshiomole should quit claiming Kingmaker and face his nemesis Obaseki.

They elected him in 2015 and by 2019, they were tired of him, seriously? They were not tired of him, he betrayed them and they taught him a great lesson that he would never forget. Assuming that he didn't go against APC's choice for the senate president and he didn't cross from APC to PDP, he would still be in control of Kwara state politics today.
Re: Oshiomhole: I Am Smarter Than Bukola Saraki Politically by maasoap(m): 9:49pm On Jul 30, 2019
realstars:
Oga osho remember you use war saw system to perform the magic..
The same way you sent Edo boys to perform in AKWA Ibom state .
But Ukarakpa says No to your boys, and that falls Akpabio.

Akpabio won that election free and fair! Who doesn't know that he was robbed? Let's tribunal comes out with their final verdict
Re: Oshiomhole: I Am Smarter Than Bukola Saraki Politically by vertueptime: 9:50pm On Jul 30, 2019
gawu1:

Put Saraki's votes together from the time he stated politics to the time attained his highest position, the senate presidency. Then look at the votes Buhari got when he first contested and lost out.
Do this and tell me who has more excellent record between the two.

Irrelevant, a win is a win and a loss is a loss too no matter the vote cast, i remember during obj nd yaradua buhari never won daura even once, he was defeated with a wide margin
Re: Oshiomhole: I Am Smarter Than Bukola Saraki Politically by Tecno66: 9:56pm On Jul 30, 2019
pyro62:
Saraki fine pass you, tall pass you, get money pass you, have gotten to a higher political peak pass you. Because you were lucky to support the party in power, you think you are smarter?? So this guy has been seriously comparing himself with scaraki all these while.. Arrant nonsense
You no count am finish. Saraki go school pass am. Oshiomhole wey no get primary six certificate. When Saraki go university, Oshiomhole go tailoring institute for Kaduna. Short kpemgbu.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: I Am Smarter Than Bukola Saraki Politically by Tulsaguy: 10:06pm On Jul 30, 2019
Saraki right now ..

Re: Oshiomhole: I Am Smarter Than Bukola Saraki Politically by OgundeleT(m): 10:28pm On Jul 30, 2019
maasoap:

They elected him in 2015 and by 2019, they were tired of him, seriously? They were not tired of him, he betrayed them and they taught a great lesson that he would never forget. Assuming that he didn't go against APC's choice for the senate president and he didn't cross from APC to PDP, he would still be in control of Kwara state politics today.
If Saraki remain in APC he will still loose Kwara. though, he may not loose it all by still having some assembly(may be). but leaving APC helped kwarans to burn him down and not even oshiomole can resuscitate him
Re: Oshiomhole: I Am Smarter Than Bukola Saraki Politically by SolexOlenin(m): 10:38pm On Jul 30, 2019
Oshiomole is a cow! Is he claiming he initiated Otoge? Chai! Disgusted old fool... monkey!
Re: Oshiomhole: I Am Smarter Than Bukola Saraki Politically by Amanew(m): 11:05pm On Jul 30, 2019
Abeg ooooo Between Oshiomole and Tinubu who is the APC chairman? coz am confused!
Re: Oshiomhole: I Am Smarter Than Bukola Saraki Politically by Basher8583: 11:08pm On Jul 30, 2019
pyro62:
Saraki fine pass you, tall pass you, get money pass you, have gotten to a higher political peak pass you. Because you were lucky to support the party in power, you think you are smarter?? So this guy has been seriously comparing himself with saraki all these while.. Arrant nonsense

Comparing Oshiomhole a party chairman to Saraki is like comparing the queen of england ti the prime minister.
The difference is clear. Oshiomhole is far bigger than that greedy Kwara man
Re: Oshiomhole: I Am Smarter Than Bukola Saraki Politically by Kilgori: 2:07am On Jul 31, 2019
Abeg ooo ur don't know anything in politics if not bcs of Buhari is with u,do u think can defeat him. Nevertheless Saraki is mighty in Nigeria.
Re: Oshiomhole: I Am Smarter Than Bukola Saraki Politically by wifeesnatcher(m): 4:01am On Jul 31, 2019
benratigan3:

you are a dummy too cos its four years already and nothing is done about gej stealing as you alleged

your lineage are dumb and I'm sure you inherited that from them. if you read my post you will see where I rubbish Buhari corruption scam if not Dasuki shouldn't be the one enjoying the suffering alone since she's following order from president

all past leaders including Gej need to be stone to death and not be idolising
Re: Oshiomhole: I Am Smarter Than Bukola Saraki Politically by wifeesnatcher(m): 4:02am On Jul 31, 2019
benratigan3:

I never said gej is d best to happen to Nigeria, I emphasized that among the thieves that you claimed they are those who betrayed d greater thief lost out in the scheme of things
amaechi doesn't have any politician now in an elected position, lost the presidential election in his state and doesn't command great political participation in rivers state like wike.the minister position is compensation to him cos no APC politician in rivers can upstage him so he lost out
tambuwal own is long

you've no point with this your kindergarten jargons
Re: Oshiomhole: I Am Smarter Than Bukola Saraki Politically by EagleSquare1(m): 2:22pm On Feb 04, 2020
I have no doubt that Tinubu is a political strategist with a well oiled machine. And of course he has his place in the history books.

ojuu4u:

I don't want to reply bf bcs am not a fan of Tinubu, but I changed mind to put record straight.

Hope you don't forget that Tinubu *almost single handedly uprooted, Osubor, Agagu, Oyinlola, Oni, when he was in opposition and when the four beneficiaries efforts including ur own Adam had been failed and frustrated through elections

In fact in the history of Nigeria politics nobody dead or alive is stronger than Tinubu in game of politics. You can argue that doesn't chance history
Go and asked all those their names mentioned above including Jonathan they will narrate to you how they were badly wounded by Tinubu politics

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Gives Osinbajo 3 Conditions To Accept Magu / RCCG Trends As Adeboye, Kumuyi Keep Mum Hours To Presidential Election / Attention Buhari: Hunger-induced Crime On The Increase - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.