Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

Booster Vs Diamond - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Booster Vs Diamond (2865 Views)

Booster Dry Food And Booster Can Food / Extreme Dog Growth Booster Vs Gorilla Max / Dog Booster For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Booster Vs Diamond by niel63(m): 10:29am On Jul 30, 2019
Please i need a candid advice before buying anyone of these dry foods. Booster and Diamond. Which is is better... (yeilds better result)

Which of them is better? I need to buy the bag for my boerbeol.

I don't know if this dog has stunted growth or something. Maybe i am not feeding it enough protein, and dry food. But trust me, i dey give am food wella ooo! Looking to chabge her diet. She eats anything I give to her. We stopped the rubbish character of selecting food from here pup-hood.

Re: Booster Vs Diamond by niel63(m): 10:32am On Jul 30, 2019
Pardon me for using the word stunted... but i envisioned her to grow really big because of her father is really a beast.

I just need diet plan to follow.

This is the father...

1 Like

Re: Booster Vs Diamond by kolokolobi(m): 1:06pm On Jul 30, 2019
How old is she?
Is she the runt of the litter?
What's the size of her mother?

2 Likes

Re: Booster Vs Diamond by space9880: 3:43pm On Jul 30, 2019
kolokolobi:
How old is she? Is she the runt of the litter? What's the size of her mother?
good question
Re: Booster Vs Diamond by niel63(m): 5:11pm On Jul 30, 2019
She is 7months, (born dec 27)
Runt ? Nope... she isn't

Size of mother, probably she's gonna take after her mother. The mother is sizeably big, but not as big as the father.
Re: Booster Vs Diamond by Sunjay13(m): 6:05pm On Jul 30, 2019
Diamond will always be the best option. Booster puppy is also a good food where u cant afford d diamond food.
I av tested the two,so I know what I'm saying. Even in our PET STORE, 10kg booster puppy is expensive than 9kg Diamond food,with a difference of 1k thereabout.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Excessive Barking - I Need Help. Urgent!! / Malinois (belgium Shepherd) / 2-part Dog Cage For Sale, Very Affordable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.