Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:54 PM

Atheist Is A Depressing Religion. Discuss - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist Is A Depressing Religion. Discuss (3645 Views)

Being An Atheist Is It An Excuse To Be Wicked? / Being An Atheist Is HARD!!! You Need To Be Super Human To Leave Faith! / Atheist Is An Open Declaration Of Evil Intent? Discuss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheist Is A Depressing Religion. Discuss by 0temSapien: 12:17pm On Aug 22, 2019
rekinomtla:
Says the guy who writes books of fiction then pretends to believe it. grin

You would know grin desperation sparked your numerous attempts to defend your definition of atheism.

I take the book of universal history for what it is - fiction. Unless you break free from the deception of Atum the deceiver, you shall never see the light.

Even you know that the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY isn't fictitious. You think I'll just waste my time writing fictions for free? No one does that. Look at the trends, how it is historically correct, revealing the birth and rebirth of your god Jehovah over millions of years. It even reveals the suicide committed by your god thousands of years ago. Then it reveals the engagement of all gods of religion.
Anyways, just keep your fingers crossed and join us to celebrate the encagement of Jehovah your god, who would be 3 years in his spiritual cage in 3 days time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Is A Depressing Religion. Discuss by 0temSapien: 12:18pm On Aug 22, 2019
rekinomtla:

Atum is a false god currently caged in the spiritual realm.
Reference pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Is A Depressing Religion. Discuss by rekinomtla(m): 3:14pm On Aug 22, 2019
0temSapien:

Even you know that the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY isn't fictitious. You think I'll just waste my time writing fictions for free? No one does that.
Lots of people write fiction for fun. The difference with you is that you pretend to actually believe it.

Look at the trends, how it is historically correct, revealing the birth and rebirth of your god Jehovah over millions of years. It even reveals the suicide committed by your god thousands of years ago. Then it reveals the engagement of all gods of religion.
Anyways, just keep your fingers crossed and join us to celebrate the encagement of Jehovah your god, who would be 3 years in his spiritual cage in 3 days time.
No historian regards it as historically correct. Its pseudohistory.
Re: Atheist Is A Depressing Religion. Discuss by rekinomtla(m): 3:15pm On Aug 22, 2019
0temSapien:
Reference pls
I've been to the spiritual realms.
Re: Atheist Is A Depressing Religion. Discuss by 0temSapien: 3:17pm On Aug 22, 2019
rekinomtla:
I've been to the spiritual realms.
reference please. Back it up with a bible reference.

Doctufos reference:
5. Now Otem said, let me go with you to see how this shall be done. Now Atum and Otem flew until they had reached a place where many gods are gathered. And when they saw Otem, they came to him and said, Otem of truth, welcome.
6. And Olorun and Ogene and Chuku and many other gods of Aferk stepped further to Otem and said, you have been empowered with the powers of all good gods and with their wisdom and understanding shall you operate.
7. You are greater than all gods in intelligence and knowledge. Now have we chosen you O Otem, go and set Aferk free. Now Mother Earthus came also with Aluna and Ishtar and thousands of goddesses, both of Aferk and of the whole earth. And they said, blessed is Otem, the god of all histories of humanity.
8. The gods hear his name and tremble. The people who torment others in the name of witches and wizards hear his name and flee. Yahweh, Allah, Moloch, Gaol, Eshu and all gods of bad religion and mind slavery hear his name and bow.
9. Otem, fakir Atomos, go and quickly set Aferk free from gullibility before they are turned into animals in their minds. Go and free them from the hostages of Jehoshua, Yiga, Shamshin, Krisht, Bonkee, Wilhem and all manner of gods who make them slaves and deceive them on the face of the earth.
10. Who shall study the histories of Otem and fear death? Whose mind shall be so strong to read the truth and still have joy reading the lies in the books of religion? Even Vishnu have said, let the truth of the words of Otem prevail.
11. Otem, the adopted son of all gods and goddesses of the earth, stay here until we have fought and won all the gods in a psychospiritual battle. You shall see how we shall defeat them.
12. Now Otem stood and watched how the gods went farther away from him. And as they went farther, it seemed to him as if they were still standing before him, for distance was made into an illusion as if it no more existed. And it was as if a screen was showing the thing to Otem.
13. And Otem saw how all gods of religion gather and say, we shall not let humanity and dwellers of the earth have rest of mind. And Allah said, I cannot let go my impact upon the earth.
14. Now many homos who died religious had been made the same with the gods. And they had almost equal powers with the gods. And they said also, the religion which we practise on earth must not be defeated.
15. Now Yahweh said, what shall my great name become in the mouths of the people of the earth if i agree that religion should be made of none effect in their minds? Shall they not curse my name forever?
16. And Eubius said, what shall happen to the history of Krishtanite which I have written? I shall rather protect it, or else I shall be found the greatest liar in history. And Mirza and Moloch and Eshu and many other gods said, the fun of the earth shall be lost when they do not call upon our names anymore.
17. And their continual weeping to the gods, being fun to us, shall be a thing of the past. No, we shall not allow this. Now while they spoke, the gods who wanted science and development in the world came and said, are you ready for the battle? And they said, we are ready.
18. And the battle began.
19. And Otem heard voices and saw many gods how they did all manner of inexplicable things. And there were vacuums, but only Otem and the gods of findings saw the vacuums.
20. And when the gods of religion had entered into the vacuums, they were not seen anymore.
21. And Otem awoke. And his pupils had broken the door of his house when he did not appear in the school that day. And they had done many things to revive him.
22. And Otem said, I saw all the things which you do to my body to rescue me. Why do you sit on my chest and blew my nose? Why do you disturb my sweet sleep? For the words which are made flesh are currently being conquered.
23. And henceforth, all sacred texts shall be seen as the things useful for refuse dump. And they shall lose the powers behind them, because all gods who insist on continual deception of the world through their threatening and motivational books are currently being held captive in vacuums.
24. Now for a space of three months, Otem continually saw how the gods stepped into vacuums and were not seen anymore.
25. Now when eighty-nine days was complete, the gods of findings began to carry the vacuums in their hands, dumping them into a larger vacuum. For the vacuums began to become visible when they had carried them. And they dumped more than two hundred and fifty nine thousand vacuums into a larger one.
26. And they said, Otem of truth, we have overcome the gods by vacuums, so go and make known all the things which you have seen. For we imagined the vacuums with our thoughts for the capture of the gods who are antihumans.
27. And in the vacuums shall they be for a thousand years. This is the spiritual cage of all gods who oppose development. And focus shall be shifted from the words in the books to the thoughts of the heads.
28. And a period shall come when the pastors and the priests of many religions shall begin to misbehave. For their gods are encaged. And the minds of many homos shall begin to go after the truth within themselves rather than the lies written in the books of lies.
29. Now Otem, we have done our own part, therefore go and do your part also. Be not lazy in the compilation and interpretation of the texts of histories which we have given to you.
30. And we shall breathe life into the history which you shall write and it shall live on in the minds of the people, rather than religious texts. And humanity shall begin to use their own brains, worshipping no god while they do good to themselves.
Re: Atheist Is A Depressing Religion. Discuss by rekinomtla(m): 3:24pm On Aug 22, 2019
0temSapien:
reference please. Back it up with a bible reference.

Doctufos reference:
5. Now Otem said, let me go with you to see how this shall be done. Now Atum and Otem flew until they had reached a place where many gods are gathered. And when they saw Otem, they came to him and said, Otem of truth, welcome.
6. And Olorun and Ogene and Chuku and many other gods of Aferk stepped further to Otem and said, you have been empowered with the powers of all good gods and with their wisdom and understanding shall you operate.
7. You are greater than all gods in intelligence and knowledge. Now have we chosen you O Otem, go and set Aferk free. Now Mother Earthus came also with Aluna and Ishtar and thousands of goddesses, both of Aferk and of the whole earth. And they said, blessed is Otem, the god of all histories of humanity.
8. The gods hear his name and tremble. The people who torment others in the name of witches and wizards hear his name and flee. Yahweh, Allah, Moloch, Gaol, Eshu and all gods of bad religion and mind slavery hear his name and bow.
9. Otem, fakir Atomos, go and quickly set Aferk free from gullibility before they are turned into animals in their minds. Go and free them from the hostages of Jehoshua, Yiga, Shamshin, Krisht, Bonkee, Wilhem and all manner of gods who make them slaves and deceive them on the face of the earth.
10. Who shall study the histories of Otem and fear death? Whose mind shall be so strong to read the truth and still have joy reading the lies in the books of religion? Even Vishnu have said, let the truth of the words of Otem prevail.
11. Otem, the adopted son of all gods and goddesses of the earth, stay here until we have fought and won all the gods in a psychospiritual battle. You shall see how we shall defeat them.
12. Now Otem stood and watched how the gods went farther away from him. And as they went farther, it seemed to him as if they were still standing before him, for distance was made into an illusion as if it no more existed. And it was as if a screen was showing the thing to Otem.
13. And Otem saw how all gods of religion gather and say, we shall not let humanity and dwellers of the earth have rest of mind. And Allah said, I cannot let go my impact upon the earth.
14. Now many homos who died religious had been made the same with the gods. And they had almost equal powers with the gods. And they said also, the religion which we practise on earth must not be defeated.
15. Now Yahweh said, what shall my great name become in the mouths of the people of the earth if i agree that religion should be made of none effect in their minds? Shall they not curse my name forever?
16. And Eubius said, what shall happen to the history of Krishtanite which I have written? I shall rather protect it, or else I shall be found the greatest liar in history. And Mirza and Moloch and Eshu and many other gods said, the fun of the earth shall be lost when they do not call upon our names anymore.
17. And their continual weeping to the gods, being fun to us, shall be a thing of the past. No, we shall not allow this. Now while they spoke, the gods who wanted science and development in the world came and said, are you ready for the battle? And they said, we are ready.
18. And the battle began.
19. And Otem heard voices and saw many gods how they did all manner of inexplicable things. And there were vacuums, but only Otem and the gods of findings saw the vacuums.
20. And when the gods of religion had entered into the vacuums, they were not seen anymore.
21. And Otem awoke. And his pupils had broken the door of his house when he did not appear in the school that day. And they had done many things to revive him.
22. And Otem said, I saw all the things which you do to my body to rescue me. Why do you sit on my chest and blew my nose? Why do you disturb my sweet sleep? For the words which are made flesh are currently being conquered.
23. And henceforth, all sacred texts shall be seen as the things useful for refuse dump. And they shall lose the powers behind them, because all gods who insist on continual deception of the world through their threatening and motivational books are currently being held captive in vacuums.
24. Now for a space of three months, Otem continually saw how the gods stepped into vacuums and were not seen anymore.
25. Now when eighty-nine days was complete, the gods of findings began to carry the vacuums in their hands, dumping them into a larger vacuum. For the vacuums began to become visible when they had carried them. And they dumped more than two hundred and fifty nine thousand vacuums into a larger one.
26. And they said, Otem of truth, we have overcome the gods by vacuums, so go and make known all the things which you have seen. For we imagined the vacuums with our thoughts for the capture of the gods who are antihumans.
27. And in the vacuums shall they be for a thousand years. This is the spiritual cage of all gods who oppose development. And focus shall be shifted from the words in the books to the thoughts of the heads.
28. And a period shall come when the pastors and the priests of many religions shall begin to misbehave. For their gods are encaged. And the minds of many homos shall begin to go after the truth within themselves rather than the lies written in the books of lies.
29. Now Otem, we have done our own part, therefore go and do your part also. Be not lazy in the compilation and interpretation of the texts of histories which we have given to you.
30. And we shall breathe life into the history which you shall write and it shall live on in the minds of the people, rather than religious texts. And humanity shall begin to use their own brains, worshipping no god while they do good to themselves.

why would I need a biblical reference for something I experienced? I saw atum caged with my own eyes. grin
Re: Atheist Is A Depressing Religion. Discuss by 0temSapien: 3:33pm On Aug 22, 2019
rekinomtla:

why would I need a biblical reference for something I experienced? I saw atum caged with my own eyes. grin

You can lie for Africa. You thought that it's a joking matter abi? Your ancestors are right there working hard to make sure Jehovah your borrowed god remains caged for a thousand years, but here you are, making fun. May the Light of God Almighty reveal the truth to you. Peace.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atheist Is A Depressing Religion. Discuss by budaatum: 4:30pm On Aug 22, 2019
0temSapien:

1 Like

Re: Atheist Is A Depressing Religion. Discuss by LordReed(m): 10:24pm On Aug 23, 2019
0temSapien:

You can lie for Africa. You thought that it's a joking matter abi? Your ancestors are right there working hard to make sure Jehovah your borrowed god remains caged for a thousand years, but here you are, making fun. May the Light of God Almighty reveal the truth to you. Peace.

Question: Are you a gnostic?
Re: Atheist Is A Depressing Religion. Discuss by 0temSapien: 10:13am On Aug 24, 2019
LordReed:

Question: Are you a gnostic?
No. I am just me, a historian of the limitless happenings in the universes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Is A Depressing Religion. Discuss by finalboss(m): 10:42am On Aug 24, 2019
jesusjnr:
The worst part is that some atheists don't even know that some who they think are truly atheists as they are, are satanists who don't only know God exists but are actually posing as atheists to deceive atheists to continue in their folly, as some here on this thread who are posing as atheists but are actually satanists.

But they wouldn't believe this as they think Satan does not exist and so bound to continue in their foolishness.

. grin grin grin grin grin Satanist lmfao
Re: Atheist Is A Depressing Religion. Discuss by LordReed(m): 12:30pm On Aug 24, 2019
0temSapien:
No. I am just me, a historian of the limitless happenings in the universes.

That's one of the claims of the gnostics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Is A Depressing Religion. Discuss by 0temSapien: 2:01pm On Aug 24, 2019
LordReed:

That's one of the claims of the gnostics.
I don't even know most of these tag things and I won't try knowing them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rules Of Holy Living / Confusion: See How The Bible Contradicts Itself / Why Is Christianity The Most Divided Religion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.