Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,754,141 members, 6,542,178 topics. Date: Sunday, 17 October 2021 at 10:38 AM

Help Me Celebrate This Great Woman Of God.........-apostle Otj - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help Me Celebrate This Great Woman Of God.........-apostle Otj (121 Views)

Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video / My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works / ​how Two OTJ 2018 Prophecies Was Confirmed Within A Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Celebrate This Great Woman Of God.........-apostle Otj by jadesola2016: 11:22am On Jul 30, 2019
HELP ME CELEBRATE THIS GREAT WOMAN OF GOD...........
Great people are not celebrated based on what they have acquired, but on the impact they made in the lives of people around them. I celebrate you Ma. You are a woman with a heart of gold, honest, generous, loving, liberal, sociable, appreciable and God fearing. Your humility is beyond words that can be explained and you are an epitome of grace and a perfect example of humility.. You have lived a life of loving God through stewardship. I have never seen you bow your head in any situation, but I have seen you raise your head in strength, joy and in faith. I celebrate you today and always I LOVE YOU AND WIFE OF A GREAT SAN WITH HUMILITY .... Wishing you God's blessings .
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOY ASIDO

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Journey Of Life (two Illustrations) / CAN: Taraba State Election A Show Of Shame - Andy I. Emmanuel / Give God A Chance Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.