Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,313 members, 7,780,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:20 PM

Bbnaija: Mercy Reveals She Is God’s Prophetess - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Mercy Reveals She Is God’s Prophetess (267 Views)

BBNaija: Mercy Reveals About Her Dating Sugar Daddies (Photos) / BBNaija: Mercy Twerks, Omashola Slaps Her Backside - DonJazy Reacts / BBNAIJA: Mercy Exposed Her Boobs & Nipples On TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Mercy Reveals She Is God’s Prophetess by street2view: 1:05pm On Jul 30, 2019
Mercy Eke, Big Brother Naija 2019 (season 4) reality TV star, has declared that she would give her life to Christ and become a pastor someday.

Mercy, who is seen as one of the strongest contenders for this year’s #bbnaija show, is among the housemate not put up for eviction this week.

She also escaped a strike and an eviction after smashing #bigbrother’s phone during last Saturday’s night party.

The 26-year-old video vixen also said that she really does not care about what people say about her style of dressing.

The Lagos-based businesswoman said that things of this world have eclipsed her spiritual life, adding that while growing up, she used to dream and see things that came to pass.

The fair-skinned housemate stated this during a mutual interaction with her best friend in the house, Diane.

According to her, “When I dress, I dress for different occasions. I dress to slay, I’m a fashion person; not just the small things you see here. I have official wears, dresses for church, and social outings. I don’t care about what anyone says about my dressing because I dress to be happy. Like, I can’t wear jeans nor a tight jump-suit to church.

“I may be a pastor someday.” she continued.

“I feel I have a calling. When I was little, I use to see visions and my dreams did come to pass. At some points, I stopped telling my dreams and visions to people so that they don’t label me a witch. I’ll give my life to Christ,” she told Diane.

Recall that Mercy had once compared fellow housemate, Tacha’s strategy to that of ex-BBNaija star, Cee-c.

Source : https://freenaija.com/bbnaija-mercy-reveals-she-is-gods-prophetess/

(1) (Reply)

Governor Nyesom Wike Promises N30m Reward For Information That’ll Lead To Arrest / Bbnaija: Frodd Risks Disqualification For S*xually Molesting Esther / Dr Buntu Laff Theatre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.