Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,844 members, 7,798,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Senate Confirms Buhari’s 43 Ministerial Nominees (Full List) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Confirms Buhari’s 43 Ministerial Nominees (Full List) (28543 Views)

PDP: US Rescue Operation Confirms Buhari’s Incompetence / PDP: NSA's Revelation Confirms Buhari's Abdication Of Responsibilities / Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Confirms Buhari’s 43 Ministerial Nominees (Full List) by SUMMIE23(m): 3:41pm On Jul 30, 2019
take a bow and go screening, I wouldn't be suprise/shocked if the didn't perform or do anything meaningful.

I pray God heal Nigeria
Re: Senate Confirms Buhari’s 43 Ministerial Nominees (Full List) by Angelfrost(m): 3:50pm On Jul 30, 2019
Well balanced list... An improvement on that of 2015. At least no one will accuse Mr. President of nepotism...

I only hope these names are worth the "necessary" delay... Let it be a well-researched list and selection of square pegs for sensitive square holes...

I still don't quite get the re-inclusion of a certain dwarf native doctor from an Eastern state currently led by an inebriated buffoon, and the bald-headed, big-eyed political thug from a certain state of cultists, and kidnappers... undecided
Re: Senate Confirms Buhari’s 43 Ministerial Nominees (Full List) by kinem(m): 3:52pm On Jul 30, 2019
nrexzy:
Let's get Nigeria working again.....

Those who think they have another country like Atiku are free to leave....

Hahahahaha. Even the IPOB's. Very funny

1 Like

Re: Senate Confirms Buhari’s 43 Ministerial Nominees (Full List) by edemsimeon: 3:53pm On Jul 30, 2019
MINISTERS WITHOUT PORTFOLIOS !
Re: Senate Confirms Buhari’s 43 Ministerial Nominees (Full List) by edemsimeon: 3:55pm On Jul 30, 2019
MINISTERS WITHOUT PORTFOLIOS WITH 'BOW & GO SYNDROME' .
Re: Senate Confirms Buhari’s 43 Ministerial Nominees (Full List) by bilulu(m): 4:02pm On Jul 30, 2019
DameB:
You guys should work and serve our Fatherland with selflessness
God bless Nigeria
have they ever served their fatherland with selflessness?
Re: Senate Confirms Buhari’s 43 Ministerial Nominees (Full List) by seangy4konji: 4:16pm On Jul 30, 2019
No den dem
Re: Senate Confirms Buhari’s 43 Ministerial Nominees (Full List) by tegrianonigltd(m): 4:27pm On Jul 30, 2019
Simplyleo:
God bless the 9th Senate. 

Looking forward to a cordial NASS/Executive relationship geared towards formulation of policies that will ultimately take Nigeria to a great height. 

God bless The Executive 
God bless The Legislature 
God bless The Judiciary 
God bless The Fed Rep of Nigeria 
God bless Nigerians

Pls, children of perdition shouldn't quote me, I'm not feeling fine.  angry

Like 1983 we were taken to great height, lol, illiterate leader illiterate followers, we need a Trump, we need a Putin, we need Chinese President, we need a True Leader ready to lead with bunch of ideas, no retarded and selfish men calling themselves APC and Pdp
Re: Senate Confirms Buhari’s 43 Ministerial Nominees (Full List) by tegrianonigltd(m): 4:29pm On Jul 30, 2019
Simplyleo:

Looking forward to a cordial NASS/Executive relationship geared towards formulation of policies that will ultimately take Nigeria to a great height. 

God bless The Executive 
God bless The Judiciary 
God bless Nigerians

Like 1983 we were taken to great height, lol, illiterate leader illiterate followers, we need a Trump, we need a Putin, we need Chinese President, we need a True Leader ready to lead with bunch of ideas, no retarded and selfish men calling themselves APC and Pdp, we need a Paul Kagame, transforming Rwanda after many years of War. We need a leader whose foresight is greater than Late Lee of Singapore, the man who turned Singapore around. Read about him then you will know these idiots are wastes, if you have chance to leave Nigeria, please do, I thank God my son will be a Canadian citizen once he is born. Nigeria kill dreams, A man with no economical strategy, no goals, no agenda, only thing on his mind is corruption, is there a country without it, even America is. Spain is, Nigeria will never be great with religion, ethnicity involved. NEVER, check most developed countries they see themselves as nationals first.

CALLING GOD SINCE 1960 UNA NO DEY TIRE, CHINESE 95% no know God they are progressing to word power, other nations. God morning till night, Only Nigeria abuse God Name anyhow. See cockroach God, God will not bless any executives or any of them, many entered there with blood in their hands, Stop praying for them, pray you make it yourself.

IF YOU LIKE ABUSE ME, INSULT ME, I BE FULL BLOODED WARRI PIKIN, NOTHING DEY PAIN US FOR BODY, I JUST SAY MAKE I YARN YOU THW BASIC TRUTH..
Re: Senate Confirms Buhari’s 43 Ministerial Nominees (Full List) by Simplyleo: 4:30pm On Jul 30, 2019
[s]
tegrianonigltd:

Like 1983 we were taken to great height, lol, illiterate leader illiterate followers, we need a Trump, we need a Putin, we need Chinese President, we need a True Leader ready to lead with bunch of ideas, no retarded and selfish men calling themselves APC and Pdp
[/s]
Did you read the last line of what you quoted?
Re: Senate Confirms Buhari’s 43 Ministerial Nominees (Full List) by hrykanu231(m): 4:49pm On Jul 30, 2019
contigiency:
A job well done by the senators. They have placed national interest above personal interest.

With "take a bow"
How about our teachers, employers and even the government (when ever they are recruiting) adopt the "take a bow approach"?
Again, what then is the essence of the screening exercise if "taking a bow" is all we are going to see
Re: Senate Confirms Buhari’s 43 Ministerial Nominees (Full List) by decco1878: 4:52pm On Jul 30, 2019
Busolami4567:

Source: https://www.channelstv.com/2019/07/30/breaking-senate-confirms-all-43-ministerial-nominees/
Re: Senate Confirms Buhari’s 43 Ministerial Nominees (Full List) by thunderbabs: 4:53pm On Jul 30, 2019
Mumu dem
Re: Senate Confirms Buhari’s 43 Ministerial Nominees (Full List) by tegrianonigltd(m): 4:58pm On Jul 30, 2019
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
Did you read the last line of what you quoted?

Support your Buhari, at least na witch Dey support witch, make illiterate support him own
Re: Senate Confirms Buhari’s 43 Ministerial Nominees (Full List) by Debaks1: 4:59pm On Jul 30, 2019
kolykoldy1:
The 9th assembly led by lawan ...
Imagine a school that admit all prospective Student.
Or a Office that employs every intended employee.
Or rather a country that grants every visa application.
Or let's say a Exam everybody pass..
As good as we assume God is... He made it clear that we all won't pass his Exam.
Give it up for APC... they're the best to ever run down this country.
They're doing better than Abacha and The then General Buhari combined.

Are all senators from APC...
Re: Senate Confirms Buhari’s 43 Ministerial Nominees (Full List) by omobaba1759: 5:00pm On Jul 30, 2019
YIMU, YIMU. LIKE WE DON'T KNOW WHO'S INCHARGE OF THE SENATE
Re: Senate Confirms Buhari’s 43 Ministerial Nominees (Full List) by Simplyleo: 5:03pm On Jul 30, 2019
[s]
tegrianonigltd:

Support your Buhari, at least na witch Dey support witch, make illiterate support him own
[/s]
Do you have problem with reading?

I repeat, go back and read the last line of the comment you had quoted. angry
Re: Senate Confirms Buhari’s 43 Ministerial Nominees (Full List) by bonnyhope: 5:16pm On Jul 30, 2019
contigiency:
A job well done by the senators. They have placed national interest above personal interest.

which job well done?
tell me what they have done?
Re: Senate Confirms Buhari’s 43 Ministerial Nominees (Full List) by paul1987: 5:39pm On Jul 30, 2019
Nigeria is indeed a scam...where on will 43 appear for screening and all did well....only possible in Nigeria!!!
Re: Senate Confirms Buhari’s 43 Ministerial Nominees (Full List) by samdigo90: 6:03pm On Jul 30, 2019
and still no power. four years from now, there will still be no power, just more missing funds. nigeria the joke of africa
Re: Senate Confirms Buhari’s 43 Ministerial Nominees (Full List) by abbasajao(m): 6:21pm On Jul 30, 2019
kolykoldy1:
The 9th assembly led by lawan ...
Imagine a school that admit all prospective Student.
Or a Office that employs every intended employee.
Or rather a country that grants every visa application.
Or let's say a Exam everybody pass..
As good as we assume God is... He made it clear that we all won't pass his Exam.
Give it up for APC... they're the best to ever run down this country.
They're doing better than Abacha and The then General Buhari combined.

Was any of nominees rejected during 8th assembly?
Re: Senate Confirms Buhari’s 43 Ministerial Nominees (Full List) by seyilabi(m): 7:05pm On Jul 30, 2019
Simplyleo:

God bless The Executive 
God bless The Judiciary 
God bless Nigerians

pele
Re: Senate Confirms Buhari’s 43 Ministerial Nominees (Full List) by Reference(m): 8:11pm On Jul 30, 2019
Rubber stamp. What examination is conducted where everyone is passed. What was the point of the whole exercise. Just wasting time and resources on this mediocre drama.
Re: Senate Confirms Buhari’s 43 Ministerial Nominees (Full List) by Phred1717: 11:14pm On Jul 30, 2019
You can spot the sycophants and dieheart lunatics of ruga government.
Ikpeazukerosene:

Lagoon, Sniper or Rope, feel free.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prejudice & Bias, Natural Aspects Of Human Nature: Osinbajo Goes Down Memory Lan / The Asiwaju They Don’t Know By Tayo Ayinde / Wike: Nigerian Army Nearly Assassinated Me Recently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.