Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,279 members, 7,780,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:19 PM

Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019 - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019 (6947 Views)

Slim And Sexy Black Women Of Instagram. (Thread For Guys That Like Slim Girls). / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019 by ubunja(m): 6:40am On Jul 31, 2019
ebonyggurl:

Okay. Goodluck getting her pregnant at 50 with your watery sperm. That's if you can even get it up by then. cheesy
Don't let envy get the best of you. Men don't expire cause we mature very late in the game.

6 Likes

Re: Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019 by ubunja(m): 6:41am On Jul 31, 2019
ebonyggurl:

Yea. I don't catch feelings easily. So I never feel the need to ask guys out.
too much Dick tends to have that effect on women

3 Likes

Re: Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019 by ebonyggurl(f): 6:51am On Jul 31, 2019
ubunja:

Don't let envy get the best of you. Men don't expire cause we mature very late in the game.
smiley okay o. Mr 'men don't expire'. Go and pick up a biology textbook or better still do google research and read about biological changes in men as they grow older. Y'all think age only affects women. Who is the deluded one here?
Re: Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019 by ebonyggurl(f): 6:53am On Jul 31, 2019
ubunja:
too much Dick tends to have that effect on women
Okay. smiley
Re: Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019 by ubunja(m): 6:53am On Jul 31, 2019
ebonyggurl:

smiley okay o. Mr 'men don't expire'. Go and pick up a biology textbook or better still do google research and read about biological changes in men as they grow older. Y'all think age only affects women. Who is the deluded one here?
I won't argue common sense issues with you

Stay with what you know. Life goes on

4 Likes

Re: Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019 by ubunja(m): 6:57am On Jul 31, 2019
ebonyggurl:

Okay. smiley
don't get all in your feelings and think I'm insulting you.

It's the opposite of the virgin effect where a virgin over-attaches to the man who deflowers her. After a so much Dick it becomes the opposite - a woman loses the ability to bond with any man no matter how much she tries.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019 by Fourwinds: 7:04am On Jul 31, 2019
Safitu:
Of course course you will use don jazzy as an example. Is the average Nigerian man don jazzy? Don jazzy was accomplished from a young age, he made millions before 30, he has achieved so much that the average Nigerian man can never ever come close to. He is the exception, so don’t look at that man as your role model. In Nigeria, if you’re not married at his age, you better have achieved everything he has achieved and even more, or you keep shut. Even at that, all his friends are married, and I'm 100 percent sure that he is receiving pressure from his family and friends. I’m sure he secretly wishes to have a family, he’s always making side jokes about it on his Instagram. The man wants to settle down ah beg, he is only lucky that he is a superstar. If not he would’ve been an outcast to society for sure with that his old face. Dey dere and be forming baby boy lifestyle, and don jazzy is my idol. You go hear am.
meeeennhh .... You are making sense... How you dey. I go dey talk with you now..
Re: Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019 by ubunja(m): 7:10am On Jul 31, 2019
Fourwinds:
meeeennhh .... You are making sense... How you dey. I go dey talk with you now..
look at you decieved by a woman's senseless chatter. Taken by manipulation.

If a rich man doesn't see the need to marry even though he can afford it, why must you bother?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019 by catwalq(f): 7:12am On Jul 31, 2019
ubunja:
yar it's, sweet sex

Its RAPE
Re: Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019 by rex444(m): 7:16am On Jul 31, 2019
ubunja:

Girls can be stubborn bro. Nice
I dey tell u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019 by fcdgrand(m): 7:25am On Jul 31, 2019
ebonyggurl:

No one is talking about marriage here. Haven't you read comments on NL where guys say they would use these girls that approach them for "chop and clean mouth?" They just end up hurting the girl. I can't even like a guy to the extent of asking him out.
haven't you read comments on NL where girls say they would use these men that approach them for ''mugu and atm?" they just end up hurting the man. i can't even like a girl to the extent of keeping her. i only keep the one that love me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019 by silverlord(m): 7:29am On Jul 31, 2019
ebonyggurl:

Okay. Goodluck getting her pregnant at 50 with your watery sperm. That's if you can even get it up by then. cheesy

Thanks for the good wish, but I don't need it. Even if I can't "get it up" like you said, I've got pills to help and Agbo by the side . Can't say the same for you though, so you keep the "luck" you need it massively more than I do. cheers darling. grin
ebonyggurl:

Thanks for the good wish, but I don't need it. Even if I can't "get it up" like you said, I've got pills to help and Agbo by the side . Can't say the same for you though, so you keep the "luck" you need it massively more than I do. cheers darling.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019 by ubunja(m): 7:30am On Jul 31, 2019
catwalq:

Its RAPE
come and I rape you too.

1 Like

Re: Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019 by logik29(m): 7:31am On Jul 31, 2019
Safitu:
TO Break the truth to you. Once a man is 33, 34,35 etc that’s when reality will hit most of you. In our Nigerian culture, if you’re not settled by that age

You are an outcast and there’s something wrong with you
You can never hold certain positions of importance and wealth
You’re not respected as much
People will compare you to your married counterparts
You will begin to feel isolated

So many things. So unfortunately life doesn’t just begin at 30 for a man, infact that’s when you will really start to feel the pressure to accomplish and achieve the things you need to do, if you haven’t already: That’s when you will start seeing the achievements your mates have accomplished with their families and you’re still there living baby boy lifestyle. A man can form and play at 20 but once 30,31,32 etc hits and you’re still forming and playing, you will see the way life will brisk right by you and you will be left behind. This is Nigeria, the pressure of marriage hits both genders particularly around 30 plus.

Can you compare all these you mentioned to what a woman that is not married at 30 will suffer?

1 Like

Re: Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019 by goodnewscliff(m): 7:51am On Jul 31, 2019
NED IS MARRIED TO REGINA NED grin grin grin grin grin

REGINA WILL SOON GET PREGNANT.......NED HAS HOW MANY WIVES SEF,, HE CAN CHOOSE TO MARRY MORE.....

GUYSS GO MAKE MORE MONEY AND MARRY AS MANY AS YOU LIKE..... WOMEN GO LOYAL.... WHO TOLD U ONE MAN ONE WOMAN WITH MY BILLIONS sad sad undecidedNOT POSSIBLE.... grin grin grin

MORE MONEY MORE WOMEN COS THATS WHAT THEY ARE IN FOR,, SO GIVE IT TO THEM...... TREAT THEM THE WAY U DEEM FIT AND SHE WILL STILL BE LOYAL AS THE MONEYS STILL THERE....A MAN CAN ACTUALLY MARRY ANYTIME HE LIKES AS FAR AS MONEY TALKS.... LETS GO MAKE MONEY

3 Likes

Re: Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019 by logik29(m): 8:06am On Jul 31, 2019
ebonyggurl:

Lolz. How many naija men as half as financially buoyant as him. Stay there and be deceiving yourself. Flex till you are 50 sef...no one gives a shiit. Na ur body go tell u
I flex until 50 and still have sperm to impregnate a woman.Can a woman flex until 50 and still give birth?

2 Likes

Re: Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019 by ebonyggurl(f): 8:12am On Jul 31, 2019
logik29:
I flex until 50 and still have sperm to impregnate a woman.Can a woman flex until 50 and still give birth?

Lolz. You think your 50 year old sperm can impregnate a woman?

Re: Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019 by logik29(m): 8:13am On Jul 31, 2019
ebonyggurl:

Keep deceiving yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019 by ubunja(m): 8:14am On Jul 31, 2019
people have allowed entities to derail such a beautiful thread.

2 Likes

Re: Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019 by ebonyggurl(f): 8:16am On Jul 31, 2019
logik29:
Keep deceiving yourself.

On the contrary, y'all are the deluded ones here. Impregnate a woman at 50.. cheesy cheesy

Re: Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019 by logik29(m): 8:17am On Jul 31, 2019
ebonyggurl:

Lolz. You think your 50 year old sperm can impregnate a woman?
And do you think a woman on menopause can get pregnant?

1 Like

Re: Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019 by logik29(m): 8:20am On Jul 31, 2019
ebonyggurl:

On the contrary, y'all are the deluded ones here. Impregnate a woman at 50.. cheesy cheesy
When you are 50 try to give birth.Then you will know who are the deluded ones here.

1 Like

Re: Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019 by ebonyggurl(f): 8:29am On Jul 31, 2019
logik29:
When you are 50 try to give birth.Then you will know who are the deluded ones here.

I agree women can't repreduce at 50. And neither can men. the only men who manage to even retain an erection at that age are very rare. Not to mention those that have healthy sperm.
Re: Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019 by Valleys(m): 8:49am On Jul 31, 2019
Safitu:
Oh you think it’s easy to find a wife? Darling the population of church goers are dominated by women, that’s why you might see women vocalise their want for a husband more, eg Shiloh. Go and ask those who are struggling, finding a wife is not easy especially in this generation. They are suffering in silence, their ego won’t allow them to confess. Nigerian men hate responsibility hence their indifferent attitude towards marriage but unfortunately you can’t run away from it. You will be reminded by it every single step you take once you are 30 and above. So dey dere and deceive yourself. By 30 a man is already getting up there in age, you must start your life by 20 plus or atleast from 18. You don’t even have the same physical strength that you have at 20 once you hit 30, why not use it to your advantage? Sit down and be thinking you have till 40 to live your life, you can not run away from aging. The truth will soon run you over.
OK, accepted, that both sexes are under pressure but one is even facing more pressure from nature. From menarche at the age of probably 14 depending, you ladies begin to shed your eggs. Remember it doesn't replenish. And the earlier you start shedding them in the name of ovulation and mensuration the earlier you approach your menopause. This is not same with men. In fact baring any health challenges, men can run matter even up to 80yrs of age. However, it tends to decline. But that of the woman ends at around 45 depending. In fact some women get to menopause at 40. So tell me who feels the pressure more, is it the one that has peer pressure only or the one that has peer pressure plus nature to contend with?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019 by logik29(m): 8:53am On Jul 31, 2019
ebonyggurl:

I agree women can't repreduce at 50. And neither can men. the only men who manage to even retain an erection at that age are very rare. Not to mention those that have healthy sperm.
Youve agreed so dont argue again.
Re: Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019 by Valleys(m): 8:54am On Jul 31, 2019
ubunja:
people have allowed entities to derail such a beautiful thread.
Apologies boss for letting these women derail these threads. One thing I found out with women is that they like to twist fact to their opinion. Imagine someone saying that a man cannot reproduce at 50 when she has seen 70yrs old men marrying 20yrs old girls. I won't respond to their illogical comments again.

2 Likes

Re: Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019 by ubunja(m): 8:55am On Jul 31, 2019
Valleys:

Apologies boss for letting these women derail these threads. One thing I found out with women is that they like to twist fact to their opinion. Imagine someone saying that a man cannot reproduce at 50 when she has seen 70yrs old men marrying 20yrs old girls. I won't respond to their illogical comments again.
don't argue with them. just ignore.

3 Likes

Re: Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019 by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 31, 2019
Oga live your life till forty, fifty or seventy sef. It is your life. Be thinking you have all the time in the world. Just remember time waits for no one. Once your youth is gone, it’s gone forever. Goodluck.
Valleys:

OK, accepted, that both sexes are under pressure but one is even facing more pressure from nature. From menarche at the age of probably 14 depending, you ladies begin to shed your eggs. Remember it doesn't replenish. And the earlier you start shedding them in the name of ovulation and mensuration the earlier you approach your menopause. This is not same with men. In fact baring any health challenges, men can run matter even up to 80yrs of age. However, it tends to decline. But that of the woman ends at around 45 depending. In fact some women get to menopause at 40. So tell me who feels the pressure more, is it the one that has peer pressure only or the one that has peer pressure plus nature to contend with?

1 Like

Re: Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019 by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 31, 2019
You think you can get married at 70. You better have millions in your bank. Multiple millions because no young woman is going to marry you without it. They will only marry you for the money and they won’t hide it...they will suck you dry until there’s nothing left and leave you on your death bed to suffer. You think you can have children by 70, with low sperm count and erectile dysfunction? Most Nigerian men don’t even make it to 70, they always die before their female counterparts. Health complications and all. You can’t run away from aging. You can never have the same strength at 30 and 60. Go and get married and have kids at 70, you never see anything in this life. Silly dumb men everywhere

4 Likes

Re: Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019 by Goldensword: 10:21am On Jul 31, 2019
Let stop derailing this thread, the question is guys how did you treated that lady that had the courage, to asked you out.
Re: Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019 by logik29(m): 10:29am On Jul 31, 2019
Safitu:
You think you can get married at 70. You better have millions in your bank. Multiple millions because no young woman is going to marry you without it. They will only marry you for the money and they won’t hide it...they will suck you dry until there’s nothing left and leave you on your death bed to suffer. You think you can have children by 70, with low sperm count and erectile dysfunction? Most Nigerian men don’t even make it to 70, they always die before their female counterparts. Health complications and all. You can’t run away from aging. You can never have the same strength at 30 and 60. Go and get married and have kids at 70, you never see anything in this life. Silly dumb men everywhere
Go have kids at 70.

1 Like

Re: Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019 by logik29(m): 10:29am On Jul 31, 2019
Goldensword:
Let stop derailing this thread, the question is guys how did you treated that lady that had the courage, to asked you out.
i respected her.Nothing less.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

After Three Kids... I Dont Have Urge Fir Sex Anymore / At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss? / ffff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.