Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:04 PM

Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome - Food (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome (49258 Views)

For Food Lovers, This Is How To Generate Passive Income Without Hassles / Reasons Why Asian Food Lovers Love Asian Snacks In Australia / This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by Prestonn: 6:42pm On Apr 24, 2022
Step 3

Go to Effect and work on

●Texture
●Clarity
●Dehaze

3 Likes

Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by Prestonn: 6:49pm On Apr 24, 2022
Step 4

Go to Detail and increase Sharpening, not much.

2 Likes

Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by Prestonn: 7:05pm On Apr 24, 2022
Step 5

1...Go to Masking

2...Click on Radial Gradient

3...Click on the subject you want to edit, you can also increase the circle to cover to subject you wanna work on.

4...Save your photo

Final stage

Note: All photo cant use this process, just try to play around and know what work for you.

2 Likes

Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by cococandy(f): 11:10pm On Apr 24, 2022
Prestonn:

First Photo ~ Before

Second Photo ~ After
First one is still on point

2 Likes

Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by Prestonn: 6:10am On Apr 25, 2022
cococandy:

First one is still on point
Yeah
Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by BlueRayDick: 7:16am On Apr 25, 2022
Prestonn:

First Photo ~ Before

Second Photo ~ After

Thanks for the tut chef! I will sure give feedback once upgrade to the paid version of Lr.
Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by enigma0: 10:07am On Apr 25, 2022
Pardon me for butting in...

In addition to Chef Prestonn lesson, there are some Lightroom presets that one can make use of, (Lightroom has presets for food, nature etc)... . I'd have love to attach a screenshot to illustrate this but the phone I'm using doesn't support the app
Uncle Blueraydick..you can also play around with all the toggles available on the app to edit pictures till the desired results are gotten... ...You can get the paid app for free if you use an Android (not from playstore tho)...

I'm sorry the intrusion, ..I'm still a young lad oo...got the notification as I followed you both wink

3 Likes

Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by BlueRayDick: 10:19am On Apr 25, 2022
enigma0:

In addition to Chef Prestonn lesson, there are some Lightroom presets that one can make use of, (Lightroom has presets for food, nature etc)... . I'd have love to attach a screenshot to illustrate this but the phone I'm using doesn't support the app
Uncle Blueraydick..you can also play around with all the toggles available on the app to edit pictures till the desired results are gotten... ...You can get the paid app for free if you use an Android (not from playstore tho)...

I'm sorry the intrusion, ..I'm still a young lad oo...got the notification as I followed you both wink

Thank you. Unfortunately I use an iOS device.
Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by Prestonn: 4:21am On Apr 26, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Thanks for the tut chef! I will sure give feedback once upgrade to the paid version of Lr.

You're welcome.
Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by Prestonn: 11:01am On Apr 26, 2022
enigma0:

In addition to Chef Preston lesson, there are some Lightroom presets that one can make use of, (Lightroom has presets for food, nature etc)... . I'd have love to attach a screenshot to illustrate this but the phone I'm using doesn't support the app

Nice addition.

I'll advise you take time to learn how to edit without using presets, because you still have to edit some presets after copy
Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by enigma0: 8:52pm On Apr 26, 2022
Prestonn:

Nice addition.

I'll advise you take time to learn how to edit without using presets, because you still have to edit some presets after copy

I understand that Sir, I do edit without presets, I was only suggesting that to Unc. Blueray.dick as option to explore in editing
Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 03, 2022
Descarado, I dey Asian market for the fisherman soup. See my loot. grin cheesy grin cheesy ; grin

This reminds me of Wimpey junction market in P.H

The first picture is Ngolo

3 Likes

Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 03, 2022
grin

Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by cococandy(f): 5:02pm On May 03, 2022
This is exactly like my former Asian store. They have even cassava, cocoyam sugarcane all fresh

Bummed I’ve to find a new one now.

Those ones know what’s up.
loveymom:
Descarado, I dey Asian market for the fisherman soup. See my loot. grin cheesy grin cheesy ; grin

1 Like

Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by descarado: 5:05pm On May 03, 2022
loveymom:

Nne òma, I dey your back with trolley.

Sea food is beau.
Apart from my home town, there is no other place in Nigeria I miss like pitakwa.

Tag me when you make the soup.
I have all those things except that first one.

You may motivate this babe grin

1 Like

Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 03, 2022
cococandy:
This is exactly like my former Asian store. They have even cassava, cocoyam sugarcane all fresh

They have them here too, bought some cocoyam.

Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 03, 2022
I am here looking for periwinkle and found this one, will try it.

Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 03, 2022
descarado:

Nne òma, I dey your back with trolley.

Sea food is beau.
Apart from my home town, there is no other place in Nigeria I miss like pitakwa.

Tag me when you make the soup.
I have all those things except that first one.

You may motivate this babe grin

Abeg cook too ooo kiss
Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by descarado: 5:12pm On May 03, 2022
cococandy:

Asians eat all those things. They are the closest to us when it come to foodstuff especially China.
Their yam is diff kind of water yam.
Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by descarado: 5:14pm On May 03, 2022
loveymom:

Abeg cook too ooo kiss
I will my darling.
One day one day cheesy

1 Like

Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 03, 2022
descarado:

I will my darling.
One day one day cheesy

grin cheesy grin cheesy angry cheesy onye wayo cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 03, 2022
To think I have becoming here but took time today to walk through each isle.

Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by cococandy(f): 5:30pm On May 03, 2022
descarado:

Asians eat all those things. They are the closest to us when it come to foodstuff especially China.
Their yam is diff kind of water yam.
True. This store also carries our type of yam. They call it ghana yam. Oh well grin
Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 03, 2022
Abeg, make I dey go home ooo

This box of indomie noodles is $14.

Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by cococandy(f): 5:32pm On May 03, 2022
loveymom:
To think I have becoming here but took time today to walk through each isle.
I started buying nido milk from them for my kids before Walmart started selling it.
And my cart is always packed with all these snacks from way back. You know all those small #10 packets of biscuits from Nasco that we used to eat in primary school, they had it too
Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by cococandy(f): 5:34pm On May 03, 2022
loveymom:

They have them here too, bought some cocoyam.
are you making bitter leaf soup?
Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 03, 2022
cococandy:
I started buying nido milk from them for my kids before Walmart started selling it.
And my cart is always packed with all these snacks from way back. You know all those small #10 packets of biscuits from Nasco that we used to eat in primary school, they had it too

Oh wow, they try so much. Saw garden egg and so many other things.
Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by cococandy(f): 5:37pm On May 03, 2022
loveymom:

Oh wow, they try so much. Saw garden egg and so many other things.
seriously business minded folks. Once they see there’s need for something, they’ll capitalize on that need and make mad profits. Is that not why they are the main suppliers of hair extensions? They don’t play with money
Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 03, 2022
cococandy:
are you making bitter leaf soup?

Will boil, blend, and put in the freezer for future use. Better than making multiple trips there.
Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by cococandy(f): 5:42pm On May 03, 2022
loveymom:

Will boil, blend, and put in the freezer for future use. Better than making multiple trips there.
right
Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 03, 2022
cococandy:
seriously business minded folks. Once they see there’s need for something, they’ll capitalize on that need and make mad profits. Is that not why they are the main suppliers of hair extensions? They don’t play with money

So right about them.
Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by Prestonn: 3:26am On May 04, 2022
enigma0:

I understand that Sir, I do edit without presets, I was only suggesting that to Unc. Blueray.dick as option to explore in editing
Ok nice.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

15k Well Spent(photo) / Photo Of Big Fish Caught By A Navy Officer / Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.