Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,213 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome (49872 Views)

For Food Lovers, This Is How To Generate Passive Income Without Hassles / Reasons Why Asian Food Lovers Love Asian Snacks In Australia / This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by cococandy(f): 11:49pm On Aug 11, 2019
Logobenz2

My wine tasting is coming up. Suggest any red/white or sweet type that you’ve tried and recommend in case the opportunity comes up for me to try them.
I have once a month tasting from the wine club I’m in and it’s coming up. I think this time it might be a blind tasting so I don’t get to choose. But you never know
Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by Mike4TheMoney: 1:30am On Aug 12, 2019
Acidosis:
@Nnemuka

I didn't know you're a useless person. Don't bother quoting me until you learn some of the basic home trainings you failed to learn from your mother.

Nairaland resident misogynist cum alpha male , basic home training is supposed to be learnt from both parents .

Your role isn’t to donate sperm and drop money sometimes , men are part of parenting ...so if a child is found wanting in terms of character you should blame both parents!

2 Likes

Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by Mariangeles(f): 1:33am On Aug 12, 2019
I love how simple and easy this is
Butter cookies :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMElR_bcm-Q
Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by Logobenz2: 8:13am On Aug 12, 2019
cococandy:
Logobenz2

My wine tasting is coming up. Suggest any red/white or sweet type that you’ve tried and recommend in case the opportunity comes up for me to try them.
I have once a month tasting from the wine club I’m in and it’s coming up. I think this time it might be a blind tasting so I don’t get to choose. But you never know

I would suggest you try a Burgundian if the opportunity for you to chose comes up.
Like Thomas Barton,the white one.
Now if you want red wine,then I would suggest you go for a rosè which will be mild for a woman like you.
I don't want you going after something really harsh and crude.
I would suggest Luc belaire rosée.it is a splendid red I swear kiss

1 Like

Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by cutiereborn(f): 10:50am On Aug 12, 2019
Mariangeles:
I love how simple and easy this is
Butter cookies :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMElR_bcm-Q
Looks really easy. Would try it soonest wink
Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by Mariangeles(f): 11:05am On Aug 12, 2019
cutiereborn:

Looks really easy. Would try it soonest wink
Don't forget to post on the mother thread when you do smiley

1 Like

Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by Acidosis(m): 1:56pm On Aug 12, 2019
Mike4TheMoney:

Nairaland resident misogynist cum alpha male , basic home training is supposed to be learnt from both parents .

Your role isn’t to donate sperm and drop money sometimes , men are part of parenting ...so if a child is found wanting in terms of character you should blame both parents!

Shut up, sir! Women learn more from their mothers, especially when it comes to how to relate or interact with a man. A father can't teach that.
Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by Mike4TheMoney: 2:00pm On Aug 12, 2019
Logobenz2:
I would suggest you try a Burgundian if the opportunity for you to chose comes up.
Now if you want red wine,then I would suggest you go for a rosè which will be mild for a woman like you.

Belaire rose gold is superb ...

Didn’t know you’re a calm fellow ,seems you’ve changed a lot since your hookers thread ban.
Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by cococandy(f): 2:39pm On Aug 12, 2019
I like the rosy color of this luc belaire

Mmm yum. Thanks for the suggestion
Logobenz2:
Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by cococandy(f): 2:39pm On Aug 12, 2019
Okay now I’ve to try it
Mike4TheMoney:

Belaire rose gold is superb ....
Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by cococandy(f): 2:40pm On Aug 12, 2019
Acidosis:

Shut up, sir! Women learn more from their mothers, especially when it comes to how to relate or interact with a man. A father can't teach that.

Mike4TheMoney:

Keep calm and drink wine will you?
Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by Acidosis(m): 2:53pm On Aug 12, 2019
cococandy:

Keep calm and drink wine will you?
cool

1 Like

Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by Mariangeles(f): 6:19pm On Aug 12, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by iomoge2(f): 1:36am On Aug 13, 2019
Mariangeles:

Surprisingly, it's the "one kind taste" that I love about cowbell
Peak doesn't dissolve completely
. Wao
Never met anyone who loved cowbell better than peak

My best then was NIDO and LAHDA. Cos they were bulky and creamy then. Right now I still love peak

1 Like

Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by iomoge2(f): 1:36am On Aug 13, 2019
Just found this page tonight

I am late to the party

1 Like

Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by iomoge2(f): 1:38am On Aug 13, 2019
Mariangeles:
Ghana's waakye is one meal I'd also love to try .
It's a rice and beans dish with a beautiful colour .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzfk_IWGck0
very sweet to eat

This has been my major meal when ever I visit Ghana. Love it always
Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by iomoge2(f): 1:41am On Aug 13, 2019
cococandy:
Indian food is one of the best cuisine ever.
might be interested someday
But right now. I don’t like to eat what I am not used to. Lol

Thing is their spices are too much for me
Harsh I may add
Indian spice stores around don’t smell welcoming undecided
To me

2 Likes

Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by iomoge2(f): 1:44am On Aug 13, 2019
Gloriagee:
Am i the only one that actually likes Ghanaian jollof rice? shocked

Yes you are cheesy
I hate the aroma
I think it’s basmati rice n not well washed

I tried over 10timrs n gave up trying
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by Mariangeles(f): 2:00am On Aug 13, 2019
iomoge2:
very sweet to eat

This has been my major meal when ever I visit Ghana. Love it always

Do you know if it's possible to get the sorghum leaves in Nigeria ?
That is the one thing that's been keeping me from making it
Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by iomoge2(f): 2:03am On Aug 13, 2019
Mariangeles:

Do you know if it's possible to get the sorghum leaves in Nigeria ?
That is the one thing that's been keeping me from making it
no idea really

Just make it without the leaves if u can’t find it
Put a little g nut oil
You will love it

What I will prepare soon is the Togo stew.
They use dried tomatoes, pepper n tatashe. More of tatashe
Remove all d seeds before grinding and fry dry

I have been craving home cooked Togo stew but I haven’t been able o come around to dry the stuffs myself
The dried ones in d market looks flies infested
Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by Mariangeles(f): 2:03am On Aug 13, 2019
iomoge2:

Yes you are cheesy
I hate the aroma

cheesy
grin
So many people have always complained about the smell of their popular rice.
With waakye, I think it'll go well with our type of rice
Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by Mariangeles(f): 2:06am On Aug 13, 2019
iomoge2:
no idea really

Just make it without the leaves if u can’t find it
Put a little g nut oil
You will love it
Yeah, I've always made rice and beans, plain or jollof.
It's just the thought of trying something different...
Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by iomoge2(f): 2:07am On Aug 13, 2019
Mariangeles:

grin
So many people have always complained about the smell of their popular rice.
With waakye, I think it'll go well with our type of rice

Thank you
The smell is awful to me
They even call it perfumed rice there. Lol.

I make sure to ask for Nigerian rice if I am in d market. cheesy
Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by iomoge2(f): 2:08am On Aug 13, 2019
Mariangeles:

Yeah, I've always made rice and beans, plain or jollof.
It's just the thought of trying something different...
. The major difference is the groundnut oil I think.
Will watch that video and see.
Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by Mariangeles(f): 2:11am On Aug 13, 2019
iomoge2:
. The major difference is the groundnut oil I think.
Will watch that video and see.
The main attraction for me is the colour, other than that, I think Nigeria's rice and beans recipe tastes better
Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by iomoge2(f): 2:12am On Aug 13, 2019
Mariangeles:

The main attraction for me is the colour, other than that, I think Nigeria's rice and beans recipe tastes better
. For rice n beans. I prefer Ghana’s o. Lol. Very seeet something

Eat with little stew.
Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by Mariangeles(f): 2:18am On Aug 13, 2019
iomoge2:
. For rice n beans. I prefer Ghana’s o. Lol. Very seeet something

Eat with little stew.
Then, I definitely have to try it ! smiley
Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by cococandy(f): 4:24am On Aug 13, 2019
You are welcome kiss
iomoge2:
Just found this page tonight

I am late to the party

1 Like

Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by cococandy(f): 4:26am On Aug 13, 2019
Basmati rice is awesome. Maybe they use something else. I’ve never really had Ghana jollof
iomoge2:

Yes you are cheesy
I hate the aroma

cheesy
Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by Martin0(m): 8:16am On Aug 13, 2019
cococandy:
You are welcome kiss

hey coco,I need your help now ooo,biko I wan promote something oooo,at least you get follower's both for Naija and abroad, biko Na business oooo..
Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by cococandy(f): 8:20am On Aug 13, 2019
I have followers? shocked

Anyway what kind of business and how much are you paying?
Martin0:

hey coco,I need your help now ooo,biko I wan promote something oooo,at least you get follower's both for Naija and abroad, biko Na business oooo..
Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by Martin0(m): 8:35am On Aug 13, 2019
cococandy:
I have followers? shocked

Anyway what kind of business and how much are you paying?

nne how much I go pay you wey go be money for were u dey eh? I never reach that level to pay you nau,but Na commission I dey stand with oooo,u know the deal nau!

products=[Duvet's, bedspreads, Pillow's].

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

See The Little Potatoe I Bought For 1K Today (pic) / Trending Video Of Reduced Sachet Water Size In Nigeria / "What A Lady Found Inside 5 Alive" - NewsEveryHour.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.