Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

My Experience With Internet Ads - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Experience With Internet Ads (877 Views)

See How This Primary School Pupil Become Rich With Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Internet Ads by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 30, 2019
I use to be a student who was struggling to survive I really wanted to sell products and go into affliate marketing but they all ended in a crossroad. With the zeal to want to make money from the internet, I started researching on how to generate revenue from ads. I Then discovered that I didn't need a website to promote ads, all I needed to do was to get a good audience right now I make over 200k in a week from over 20 groups and pages just on Facebook not to even talk about the ones i make from WhatsApp YouTube and telegram. Indeed there are different ways to generate revenue through the internet.
Re: My Experience With Internet Ads by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 30, 2019
Facebook ads is one-way to generate money indeed, it requires no investment, stress free plus you don't have to look for people. (Why) there is something called value. Value is the magnet that generate money,

The reason why so many people are looking for clients is because their value is not good enough. One thing I always teach my students is that anything worth doing is worth doing well.

How do you survive in a place like the internet, were you deal with people who don't know you, a place were there is competition, a place were there are alot of wolves in sheep clothing (scammers). Value is always one thing that stands you out.

Invest in your self, and people will look for you.
Re: My Experience With Internet Ads by Opebitayo: 7:02pm On Jul 30, 2019
Great. We are following
Re: My Experience With Internet Ads by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 31, 2019
So many people have come to me recently and even in time past, asking me to teach them how to make money online. But I have discovered that any training offered for free is rendered useless most especially in a country like ours.

Most people look down on advertising and networking business most especially when it has to do with Facebook WhatsApp and other social media platforms, I use to think that way too until I saw the truth about it.

Do you know with Facebook you could reach up to 5million people in one day.

Imagine you have 20 groups that were created by you on Facebook with at least 1k followers and you also have 10 Facebook pages with at least 1k followers. If you are to run a personal advert on your groups and pages alone, tagging all your other groups to each of the post and sharing it at least every two hours, you would be reaching out to over 100k people in a day, now if that post is something tangible it would definitely become trending on Facebook others would definitely share it and repost it to friends and other groups and you would have actually reached out to over 1m persons in a day.

Now as the owner of the group people see your post and come to you to make adverts on your post, were you can charge them up to 5k per post depending on the duration of the post, and the tangibility of the post it self.

Right now I have over 100 students that are doing this and some make as much as 50-80k in a week. Just by having a group and page, I help them develop it and they are good to go.

I started teaching people all this I have mentioned free in time past but they took it too casual until I charged 1k to teach. It's not as tho I need the money but just to get them serious. With this you would definitely agree with me that the social media is full of jobs but only a few have the understanding.

Internet ads has really helped alot of young people and will continue to do so.
Re: My Experience With Internet Ads by dingbang(m): 5:29am On Aug 14, 2019
Klvn9rko:
I use to be a student who was struggling to survive I really wanted to sell products and go into affliate marketing but they all ended in a crossroad. With the zeal to want to make money from the internet, I started researching on how to generate revenue from ads. I Then discovered that I didn't need a website to promote ads, all I needed to do was to get a good audience right now I make over 200k in a week from over 20 groups and pages just on Facebook not to even talk about the ones i make from WhatsApp YouTube and telegram. Indeed there are different ways to generate revenue through the internet.
I would like to pay you to teach me extensively on this internet ads stuff.. Please kindly honor my pm, thanks

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Internet Ads by omotech: 5:59am On Aug 14, 2019
Klvn9rko:
Please how do I reach you?
Re: My Experience With Internet Ads by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 17, 2019
You can send me an email and I will be reply, as my second set of trainees will be starting on Monday
Re: My Experience With Internet Ads by MicroBox: 7:36pm On Aug 17, 2019
You're making 800k in a month yet you can't give your manual out for free, reason been that you want it to be taking seriously.
Create a diary here on nairaland and gradually people would follow your success story as you progresses. Those interested would follow suit.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

My Pension Was Wrongly Credited. / Earn $21 As Welcome Bonus And $10 For Reffering To Payoneer Within 24 Hours / Khonline Is Paying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.