Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,714 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

Lai Mohammed: My Grandson Asked Why They Call Me 'Liar' Mohammed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed: My Grandson Asked Why They Call Me 'Liar' Mohammed (40851 Views)

Lai Mohammed Replies Kid Grandson Who Asked Why He's Called Liar Mohammed / Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria / Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed: My Grandson Asked Why They Call Me 'Liar' Mohammed by omoadeleye(m): 4:57pm On Jul 30, 2019
Can you see what Liar Mohammed is doing to the upcoming generation, trying to mess with their brain, how can you be telling your grand child that people are bad how do you want him to view people while growing up? Then he too will become a notorious personality and be acting the way you are behaving right now

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: My Grandson Asked Why They Call Me 'Liar' Mohammed by ericmor: 4:58pm On Jul 30, 2019
Maxymilliano:
And you told him another lie abi

Lol. What do you expect from a man call lai Muhammad

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: My Grandson Asked Why They Call Me 'Liar' Mohammed by fortunechy(m): 5:00pm On Jul 30, 2019
...cuz u 're from lineage of Ananias and Sephira

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: My Grandson Asked Why They Call Me 'Liar' Mohammed by Nackzy: 5:05pm On Jul 30, 2019
Probably you lied to him

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: My Grandson Asked Why They Call Me 'Liar' Mohammed by yungcheda(m): 5:08pm On Jul 30, 2019
How can we believe he has a grand child? Even if he does, how can we believe it's a boy? Even if it's a boy, how can we believe he is 7yrs old? How can we believe he even spoke with his child? Even if all the above were true, why did he go on to still lie to the boy?

4 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: My Grandson Asked Why They Call Me 'Liar' Mohammed by 001spice: 5:11pm On Jul 30, 2019
liar mohanmed u jst shot ursf at the even ur grandson knows that u hardly speak the truth that why he had to beg you to plz tell him the truth why u r been call liar mohammed.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: My Grandson Asked Why They Call Me 'Liar' Mohammed by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 30, 2019
inoki247:
I pray iz not anoda breed of Lie u av az a grandson.
bro, desist from writing like this. Small small monkey go enter market e no go come back.
Re: Lai Mohammed: My Grandson Asked Why They Call Me 'Liar' Mohammed by semyman: 5:27pm On Jul 30, 2019
Those calling him Liar are the slowpokes

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: My Grandson Asked Why They Call Me 'Liar' Mohammed by 8stargeneral: 5:33pm On Jul 30, 2019
D lies continue... d grandson will be like grandpa can lie eeeh

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: My Grandson Asked Why They Call Me 'Liar' Mohammed by AnanseK(m): 5:45pm On Jul 30, 2019
Amitez:

That is his trademark ... Lair Mohammed. It is like people with Mohammed in their name are all Liars. Just reason am now, from beginning to now!

You are a bad guy
Re: Lai Mohammed: My Grandson Asked Why They Call Me 'Liar' Mohammed by smileyoo: 5:54pm On Jul 30, 2019
DameB:
Hope you told him the truth for once
lol. he confessed telling d poor boy lies

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: My Grandson Asked Why They Call Me 'Liar' Mohammed by enemyofprogress: 5:55pm On Jul 30, 2019
Maxymilliano:
yes now, I'm sure he has infected that little boy with his lies

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: My Grandson Asked Why They Call Me 'Liar' Mohammed by Enaifogheomo(m): 6:00pm On Jul 30, 2019
And you still lie to he/her

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: My Grandson Asked Why They Call Me 'Liar' Mohammed by owila4luv(m): 6:16pm On Jul 30, 2019
bunboy! the truth be say your grandpa lie pass africa, even callin the social media guys bad guys is a big Lie!
Re: Lai Mohammed: My Grandson Asked Why They Call Me 'Liar' Mohammed by ossaisly(m): 6:19pm On Jul 30, 2019
dunkem21:
Seven year old boy? .. This might be another lie undecided

my friend, it is very possible.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: My Grandson Asked Why They Call Me 'Liar' Mohammed by vikstandon(m): 6:30pm On Jul 30, 2019
immhotep:

grin grin grin
Its closer to Lying Mohammed

See Fulani...See ur organ.
Fulani na certified Organ Harvesters on a Freelance!
Re: Lai Mohammed: My Grandson Asked Why They Call Me 'Liar' Mohammed by Motion123(m): 6:49pm On Jul 30, 2019
Maxymilliano:

Lol � I smell another lies there
Re: Lai Mohammed: My Grandson Asked Why They Call Me 'Liar' Mohammed by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 30, 2019
Even him grandchild dey press am make he talk true, imagine! Your granchildren now sees you as lie master

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: My Grandson Asked Why They Call Me 'Liar' Mohammed by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:15pm On Jul 30, 2019
Buckubuck:
[quote author=Maxymilliano post=80774376]And you told him another lie abi Because you a liar and liability..... Hope you didn’t have to lie with your answer No doubt his answer to his grandson was LIEyou're just a chronic liar .... where did you emanate those lies from?...
You guys should take it easy na. What if the boy is on dis forum?

NL is a forum of wicked people, their mouth fit kill person.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: My Grandson Asked Why They Call Me 'Liar' Mohammed by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:17pm On Jul 30, 2019
yungcheda:
How can we believe he has a grand child? Even if he does, how can we believe it's a boy? Even if it's a boy, how can we believe he is 7yrs old? How can we believe he even spoke with his child? Even if all the above were true, why did he go on to still lie to the boy?

Re: Lai Mohammed: My Grandson Asked Why They Call Me 'Liar' Mohammed by iloveyou82(f): 7:18pm On Jul 30, 2019
semyman:
Those calling him Liar are the slowpokes
lai even failed the answer, those calling him liar are the idiotic pigs of biafra
Re: Lai Mohammed: My Grandson Asked Why They Call Me 'Liar' Mohammed by iloveyou82(f): 7:25pm On Jul 30, 2019
owila4luv:
bunboy! the truth be say your grandpa lie pass africa, even callin the social media guys bad guys is a big Lie!
is not a iie. Idiotic pigs are many on social media
Re: Lai Mohammed: My Grandson Asked Why They Call Me 'Liar' Mohammed by owila4luv(m): 7:42pm On Jul 30, 2019
iloveyou82:
is not a iie. Idiotic pigs are many on social media
and you're number one

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: My Grandson Asked Why They Call Me 'Liar' Mohammed by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 30, 2019
That's exactly what you are.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: My Grandson Asked Why They Call Me 'Liar' Mohammed by Luminee(f): 7:50pm On Jul 30, 2019

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: My Grandson Asked Why They Call Me 'Liar' Mohammed by Mzee1Kahuna(m): 7:56pm On Jul 30, 2019
Can-you-tell-a-lie-that-the-first-Muhammad-told?
Or-maybe-you're-just-one-motherfucking-exhibitionist
Amitez:

That is his trademark ... Lair Mohammed. It is like people with Mohammed in their name are all Liars. Just reason am now, from beginning to now!
Re: Lai Mohammed: My Grandson Asked Why They Call Me 'Liar' Mohammed by Seventy7kings: 7:57pm On Jul 30, 2019
GOFRONT:
sad
You are finished when Nigerians hate you!!!
Aswear

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: My Grandson Asked Why They Call Me 'Liar' Mohammed by davidodiba(m): 7:59pm On Jul 30, 2019
Maxymilliano:

Exactly! Hihihihihi

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: My Grandson Asked Why They Call Me 'Liar' Mohammed by Gibar(f): 8:02pm On Jul 30, 2019
A 7-year old boy? How did he get access to social media to know this?

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: My Grandson Asked Why They Call Me 'Liar' Mohammed by greggng: 8:16pm On Jul 30, 2019
engrsyer:
Baddest guy calling Nigerians bad guys. Even the devil is a learner to you when it comes to lie.

I know some are busy wasting their likes for you cos you are among the bad guys lai is talking about

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Caught With Dynamites At A Politician's House In Rivers State (Video) / Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries / Isiaka Adeleke's Death: His Doctor Alfred Aderibigbe Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.