Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,204 members, 7,807,687 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

Only Foolish Men Lick Private Parts Of Women – Maurice Ampaw - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only Foolish Men Lick Private Parts Of Women – Maurice Ampaw (1748 Views)

Only Foolish And Perverted Men Lick Women's Private Parts - Maurice Ampaw / Foolish men maintain girlfriends instead of maintaining investments -Reno Omokri / "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only Foolish Men Lick Private Parts Of Women – Maurice Ampaw by Kellyphasey: 4:09pm On Jul 30, 2019
Maurice Ampaw, a Ghanaian celebrity lawyer in an interview with Kumasi-based Angel FM alleged that ‘only foolish men lick private parts of women’. According to Maurice Ampaw the individuals he described as “foolish, perverted and abnormal” have no place in the circles of reasonable people. He also urged Ghanaians to report people engaging in MouthAction to the police, to effect their arrest.

for full details: https://rocklandhousetv.com/gist/only-foolish-men-lick-private-parts-of-women-maurice-ampaw/

1 Share

Re: Only Foolish Men Lick Private Parts Of Women – Maurice Ampaw by Scatterscatter(m): 4:21pm On Jul 30, 2019
This one does not even have sense, I can bet that his wife isn't enjoying her sexual life with him and she's probably hitting her driver or gateman undecided

Uncle wey mumu lipsrsealed
Re: Only Foolish Men Lick Private Parts Of Women – Maurice Ampaw by babyfaceafrica: 4:23pm On Jul 30, 2019
Scatterscatter:
This one does not even have sense, I can bet that his wife isn't enjoying her sexual life with him and she's probably hitting her driver or gateman undecided
you don't have to do mouth action to enjoy sex

2 Likes

Re: Only Foolish Men Lick Private Parts Of Women – Maurice Ampaw by BobiNick(m): 3:27pm On Jul 31, 2019
Probably his wife's under ain't clean enough so not his fault. We that are foolish we love it that way. No mouth action, no sex. Standard procedure. Special shout out to all the clean babes out there.

1 Like

Re: Only Foolish Men Lick Private Parts Of Women – Maurice Ampaw by legba1(m): 4:07pm On Jul 31, 2019
BobiNick:
Probably his wife's under ain't clean enough so not his fault. We that are foolish we love it that way. No mouth action, no sex. Standard procedure. Special shout out to all the clean babes out there.

Oga sir....you dey do mouth action?.......me? ....lailai.....not with mouth i dey take call Jesus
Re: Only Foolish Men Lick Private Parts Of Women – Maurice Ampaw by BobiNick(m): 4:12pm On Jul 31, 2019
legba1:

Oga sir....you dey do mouth action?.......me? ....lailai.....not with mouth i dey take call Jesus

Bro Jesus no dey hear him name even if you use Microphone shout am at the top of your voice. Na only from the heart him dey take hear you so if you feel say because you dey use your mouth call Jesus you no fit do mouth action, I hope say you no dey kiss too or suck breast with that same mouth sha.

1 Like

Re: Only Foolish Men Lick Private Parts Of Women – Maurice Ampaw by DelilahMakinde(f): 4:18pm On Jul 31, 2019
BobiNick:

I personally endorse and recommend this post. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Only Foolish Men Lick Private Parts Of Women – Maurice Ampaw by legba1(m): 12:29pm On Aug 01, 2019
BobiNick:

Bro Jesus no dey hear him name even if you use Microphone shout am at the top of your voice. Na only from the heart him dey take hear you so if you feel say because you dey use your mouth call Jesus you no fit do mouth action, I hope say you no dey kiss too or suck breast with that same mouth sha.

Bros if na joke make you stop am ooo....why i no go suck boob...i beg i beg......haba...the two no be the same thing
Re: Only Foolish Men Lick Private Parts Of Women – Maurice Ampaw by BobiNick(m): 1:12pm On Aug 01, 2019
legba1:

Bros if na joke make you stop am ooo....why i no go suck boob...i beg i beg......haba...the two no be the same thing

So wethin come make them different na.. You suck Bobby dey still shout Jesus. You suck kpekus still shout Jesus. I still need understand the difference sha but make we leave the matter one side.
As you no like do am, na your choice be that but abeg no dey carry Jesus put for the matter like say we wey dey do am come be devil children.
Re: Only Foolish Men Lick Private Parts Of Women – Maurice Ampaw by BobiNick(m): 1:13pm On Aug 01, 2019
DelilahMakinde:

I personally endorse and recommend this post. cheesy

Big shout out to you girl..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Are Men Wired To Think With Their Dicks And Not Their Brain. / How My Surprised Romance Put Me In Trouble! / Counter Thread- Life Without A Girlfriend - share your experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.