Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,898 members, 7,806,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

(my Big Secret Revealed) How To Build A Following And Change Your Life - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / (my Big Secret Revealed) How To Build A Following And Change Your Life (689 Views)

Advance Youtube Course 2020 $10K A Month Secret Revealed / 7 Tips To Help You Build A Successful And Trending Website / How Will I Verified Uk Adsense And Change Paying Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(my Big Secret Revealed) How To Build A Following And Change Your Life by Nichesiteseo(m): 5:09pm On Jul 30, 2019
Guys go watch money heist! �

I stayed up all night binge watching it even when I had a client meeting the next day.

The bad news though is I lost that client because I overslept and missed the meeting.

I didn’t care though.

You know why?

Because I have learned how to print money on demand.

Yap.

Imagine having your own personal ATM machine.

And I want to teach you how to have yours too for FREE. Yeah, you can tell I’m a nice guy.

Here’s the first thing you need to do:

Build a following.

If you can build a following you will never be broke again in your life!

That’s the secret.

When I realized I lost that client I didn’t even fret.

You know what I did?

I wrote up an offer for a new service I was selling. And I sent it to my email list (the following I have built) of 10,000+ people.

And I waited.

2 hours later my phone was blowing up.

4,000 people opened the mail.

30 reached out.

5 wired me money.

You see what I mean by printing money?

If I need cash I just come up with what to sell and send it to my email list.

Poof.

Money appears.

Don’t get me wrong.

It requires a lot of work to get to this point. But do it anyway. Why?

It’s totallllllllly worth it!

Are you doing backflips yet?

You should. Because I want to show you how you can do this too.

I don’t know much. But I know a little.

A few secrets people don’t talk about that you can use to build a following relatively fast.

I run a free newsletter where I will be dropping this in the next issue. That next issue is tomorrow.

So make sure you sign up to my newsletter for freelancers if you don’t want to miss this. Link in my signature.

Your friend.

Fred.
Re: (my Big Secret Revealed) How To Build A Following And Change Your Life by iconix(m): 7:55pm On Jul 30, 2019
Please i created a new blog last month and i needed to build an email list, please can you tutor me? I will be glad if you can help me build an email list bro

(1) (Reply)

How I Get Over 20K Facebook Page Followers In 48hours Without Paying Any Money. / I Can Increase Your Twitter And Instagram Accout Followers To Any Amount You Nid / 2019-2020 Apk Installer For Windows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.