Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,209 members, 7,807,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Ishaku Abbo Appointed Vice Chairman Senate Committee Of The Nigerian Navy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ishaku Abbo Appointed Vice Chairman Senate Committee Of The Nigerian Navy (33219 Views)

Akpabio Planted Impeachment Story To Pit Tinubu Against Northerners -Ishaku Abbo / Gov Buni Remains APC Caretaker Chairman, Senate Caucus Insists / Senator Elisha Ishaku Abbo With The Igp - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ishaku Abbo Appointed Vice Chairman Senate Committee Of The Nigerian Navy by mexyk(m): 5:17am On Jul 31, 2019
Inspectorsuga22:
No one is above mistakes...who amongst u dat haven't slapped someone b4 Should raise thier hand make I send thunder wey go fire am...

Your idiocy is unmetered. A man beat a woman in public, harassed her using our own officers of the law and you say “no one is above mistakes”? I’m sure his behavior is something inherent in you, probably a wife beater or woman beater. Shame and disgrace to your kind.

2 Likes

Re: Ishaku Abbo Appointed Vice Chairman Senate Committee Of The Nigerian Navy by Chrisbeks: 5:50am On Jul 31, 2019
That's Naija for you
Re: Ishaku Abbo Appointed Vice Chairman Senate Committee Of The Nigerian Navy by Ayotemide(f): 6:17am On Jul 31, 2019
Inspectorsuga22:
No one is above mistakes...who amongst u dat haven't slapped someone b4 Should raise thier hand make I send thunder wey go fire am...

That is your justification?
Re: Ishaku Abbo Appointed Vice Chairman Senate Committee Of The Nigerian Navy by frowland(m): 6:22am On Jul 31, 2019
tstx:
When Nigerians were clamoring for justice i was just laughing... I was like una go talk una go tire and still nothing go happen to am.

Here's how Nigeria works..

If you hv money you can get away with anything.. And i mean anything..
The society revolves around money.. The rich are untouchable.. How you got the money doesn't matter.. So long as you are rich, you r a demi god.

This fact is beginning to dawn on smart Nigerians... And that's why these days many would do anything to get rich...

The saddest part about living in Nigeria is that ->

If you lament on social media nothing will change..
If you lament on the streets the police will shoot at you..
If you lament by taking your prayers to God sef Nigerian Airforce will shoot it down..

As a Nigerian if yiu don't have money, kpele ni oruko e

No, there are about 106 senators with 60+ standing committee positions available. Common sense dictates that everyone will be chairman or vice in one committee or another. It has nothing to do with slap or no slap. Have nothing to do with crooks in the house or not.

1 Like

Re: Ishaku Abbo Appointed Vice Chairman Senate Committee Of The Nigerian Navy by DameB(f): 6:33am On Jul 31, 2019
engrjacuzzi:
if it was the woman that slapped the senator, we would have heard another news. if you know you know.
I hope he will slap Naval officers too and see what will happen

Another news ke?
He go just make the woman disappear quietly
Re: Ishaku Abbo Appointed Vice Chairman Senate Committee Of The Nigerian Navy by Inspectorsuga22(m): 6:34am On Jul 31, 2019
mexyk:

Your idiocy is unmetered. A man beat a woman in public, harassed her using our own officers of the law and you say “no one is above mistakes”? I’m sure his behavior is something inherent in you, probably a wife beater or woman beater. Shame and disgrace to your kind.

Look at this imbe¢ile insulting his father....
Re: Ishaku Abbo Appointed Vice Chairman Senate Committee Of The Nigerian Navy by Studyinchina200(m): 6:58am On Jul 31, 2019
Funny country
Re: Ishaku Abbo Appointed Vice Chairman Senate Committee Of The Nigerian Navy by MobilityExpress: 7:09am On Jul 31, 2019
Flier:
He must have paid the woman a lot of money because I heard she refused to show up in court several times

Or he must have threatened her life and/or the lives of her family
Re: Ishaku Abbo Appointed Vice Chairman Senate Committee Of The Nigerian Navy by BlueAir: 7:41am On Jul 31, 2019
tstx:
When Nigerians were clamoring for justice i was just laughing... I was like una go talk una go tire and still nothing go happen to am.

Here's how Nigeria works..

If you hv money you can get away with anything.. And i mean anything..
The society revolves around money.. The rich are untouchable.. How you got the money doesn't matter.. So long as you are rich, you r a demi god.

This fact is beginning to dawn on smart Nigerians... And that's why these days many would do anything to get rich...

The saddest part about living in Nigeria is that ->

If you lament on social media nothing will change..
If you lament on the streets the police will shoot at you..
If you lament by taking your prayers to God sef Nigerian Airforce will shoot it down..

As a Nigerian if yiu don't have money, kpele ni oruko e
u have aired ur voice.happy? undecided
Re: Ishaku Abbo Appointed Vice Chairman Senate Committee Of The Nigerian Navy by chrismex(m): 8:13am On Jul 31, 2019
stieyven:

DO NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN. The Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes his name in vain. EXODUS 20 :7

So in all the write up this is what you could bring out, FYI he didn't call the name of God in vain. Your type are why Nigeria is where it is today,
You leave the issue at hand, your country is burning and you are busy trying to defend God that is in heaven by been judge. You better be wise.
Re: Ishaku Abbo Appointed Vice Chairman Senate Committee Of The Nigerian Navy by Kehni: 9:33am On Jul 31, 2019
thegazetteng:
Nigeria's most popular Senator representing Adamawa Northern Senatorial Zone, Senator Ishaku Abbo has been confirmed and appointed the Vice Chairman Senate Committee of the Nigerian Navy.

Senator Abbo took it to his official facebook page Senator Ishaku Abbo - SIA  thanking the leadership of the Senate for his appointment.

See post below:
if na pastor slap person likw that all this yeye idiotic celebs will not make us rest oh... Messy country
Re: Ishaku Abbo Appointed Vice Chairman Senate Committee Of The Nigerian Navy by orunmila144: 10:04am On Jul 31, 2019
loverboy442:
listen to yourself! how can a slap put someone behind bars?
why dont you go to america and slap a woman so you can find out if slap can put someone behind bars
Re: Ishaku Abbo Appointed Vice Chairman Senate Committee Of The Nigerian Navy by orunmila144: 10:07am On Jul 31, 2019
holllandis:
I like the way that yoruba girl was slapped by senator Abbott
Good one my nigger
the girl who got slapped was from imo state
Re: Ishaku Abbo Appointed Vice Chairman Senate Committee Of The Nigerian Navy by orunmila144: 10:10am On Jul 31, 2019
gbagyiza:

Is high time Nigerians forgive n forget what transpired between d senator n the nursing mother. For God sake d guy did a press release n publicly apologised to the woman in question n to all Nigerian. What else do you people want?
we want him to retire
Re: Ishaku Abbo Appointed Vice Chairman Senate Committee Of The Nigerian Navy by loverboy442: 10:14am On Jul 31, 2019
orunmila144:
why dont you go to america and slap a woman so you can find out if slap can put someone behind bars
THIS IS NIGERIA MAN. WE HAVE OUR LAWS. IF YOU ARE A WOMAN LIVING IN NIGERIA, DON'T EVER RUN YOUR MOUTH. NO LAW WILL BACK YOU
Re: Ishaku Abbo Appointed Vice Chairman Senate Committee Of The Nigerian Navy by NkemChukwudi: 10:39am On Jul 31, 2019
[quote author=anonimi post=80787030]

This is Nigeria.............ruined by a lifeless leader who does three years holidays out of four years tenure and hailed by his Zone B dwellers.
For how long shall we be like this- just waiting & watching thinking that praying only will fix us?

This is pure madness, haba!!!

You are free to hate Buhari as much as you like to say "Buhari ruined Nigeria" means you are nothing but a hateful Igbo bigot.

Just like you continue to hate on Tinubu yet your whole Igbo tribe continue to migrate and seek solace in the same Lagos state Tinubu's efforts build. You Igbo people will be crying cat and dogs anytime someone suggests you leave lagos to go back to igboland.

Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Ishaku Abbo Appointed Vice Chairman Senate Committee Of The Nigerian Navy by Psoul(m): 10:52am On Jul 31, 2019
Joshmodest:
I'm not in any way ,surprised by this action ..

Cos Nigerian politics is meant for hardened criminals , who can steal as well .

A man beat up a woman in public , and everybody was calling for his impeachment.. and boom he gets promoted, probably to appreciate him good work of beating a lady In public !

There was a country !!!

He was even given award some days ago as a Defender of Democracy.

SMH
Re: Ishaku Abbo Appointed Vice Chairman Senate Committee Of The Nigerian Navy by anonimi: 11:20am On Jul 31, 2019
NkemChukwudi:
This is pure madness, haba!!!

You are free to hate Buhari as much as you like to say "Buhari ruined Nigeria" means you are nothing but a hateful Igbo bigot.

Just like you continue to hate on Tinubu yet your whole Igbo tribe continue to migrate and seek solace in the same Lagos state Tinubu's efforts build. You Igbo people will be crying cat and dogs anytime someone suggests you leave lagos to go back to igboland.

Nonsense!

Simple question- how do you know that I am Igbo
You be winch?
Change religion or politics to tribalism in the image below at your convenience.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6421304_fbimg1501875683384_jpeg02cdd19db3dd806e52fd2cf3cf0451a7

1 Like

Re: Ishaku Abbo Appointed Vice Chairman Senate Committee Of The Nigerian Navy by ZADDY001: 11:49am On Jul 31, 2019
The saddest part about living in Nigeria is that -> If you lament on social media nothing will change.. If you lament on the streets the police will shoot at you.. If you lament by taking your prayers to God sef Nigerian Airforce will shoot it down..
Re: Ishaku Abbo Appointed Vice Chairman Senate Committee Of The Nigerian Navy by holllandis: 12:43pm On Jul 31, 2019
orunmila144:
Liar
Re: Ishaku Abbo Appointed Vice Chairman Senate Committee Of The Nigerian Navy by limitless777(m): 5:06pm On Jul 31, 2019
Guy it says "Blog NOT found".....
Re: Ishaku Abbo Appointed Vice Chairman Senate Committee Of The Nigerian Navy by Marotzke(m): 7:03pm On Jul 31, 2019
Badgers14:
In the western world, this senator would have been forced to resigned and possibly starring at some jail time but in Nigeria, here we are ...
are you in the he western world?
What of places that doesn't have representative government?
Absolute Dictatorship?
Are they all dead?
Re: Ishaku Abbo Appointed Vice Chairman Senate Committee Of The Nigerian Navy by Badgers14: 8:06pm On Jul 31, 2019
Marotzke:
are you in the he western world?
What of places that doesn't have representative government?
Absolute Dictatorship?
Are they all dead?

What are you talking about? Are you ok?
Re: Ishaku Abbo Appointed Vice Chairman Senate Committee Of The Nigerian Navy by holllandis: 3:15pm On Aug 01, 2019
orunmila144:

Why do people like to slap imo girls
Re: Ishaku Abbo Appointed Vice Chairman Senate Committee Of The Nigerian Navy by Marotzke(m): 9:19am On Aug 02, 2019
Badgers14:

What are you talking about? Are you ok?
Delusions and false sense of reality is not OK.
Live with your reality or join the change movement.
Mentioning Western world or Caucasian society values when you are confronted with African problems is not OK.
Re: Ishaku Abbo Appointed Vice Chairman Senate Committee Of The Nigerian Navy by mexyk(m): 10:09am On Aug 02, 2019
Inspectorsuga22:

Look at this imbe¢ile insulting his father....

If yours had not used expired CD years back, the world could have been spared from the trash you are. Go get some education for yourself.
Re: Ishaku Abbo Appointed Vice Chairman Senate Committee Of The Nigerian Navy by UGWENNA: 10:51am On Aug 02, 2019
anonimi:

This is Nigeria.............ruined by a lifeless leader who does three years holidays out of four years tenure and hailed by his Zone B dwellers.
For how long shall we be like this- just waiting & watching thinking that praying only will fix us?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4160987_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

If I had power, I would have given u 1000 likes. unfortunately J can only give one.
the pic and the quote is two inspirational to me.
I have recovered all the days I spent in nairaland.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ishaku Abbo Appointed Vice Chairman Senate Committee Of The Nigerian Navy by anonimi: 10:59am On Aug 02, 2019
UGWENNA:
If I had power, I would have given u 1000 likes. unfortunately J can only give one.
the pic and the quote is two inspirational to me.
I have recovered all the days I spent in nairaland.

You are welcome and thanks for your compliment.

1 Like

Re: Ishaku Abbo Appointed Vice Chairman Senate Committee Of The Nigerian Navy by Inspectorsuga22(m): 12:26pm On Aug 02, 2019
mexyk:

If yours had not used expired CD years back, the world could have been spared from the trash you are. Go get some education for yourself.
Take ur stupid opinion n shove it deep deep deep into ur mother's rotten a$$hole... Imbe¢ile
Re: Ishaku Abbo Appointed Vice Chairman Senate Committee Of The Nigerian Navy by Ekpeitit(m): 12:29pm On Aug 02, 2019
thegazetteng:
Nigeria's most popular Senator representing Adamawa Northern Senatorial Zone, Senator Ishaku Abbo has been confirmed and appointed the Vice Chairman Senate Committee of the Nigerian Navy.

Senator Abbo took it to his official facebook page Senator Ishaku Abbo - SIA  thanking the leadership of the Senate for his appointment.

See post below:
Re: Ishaku Abbo Appointed Vice Chairman Senate Committee Of The Nigerian Navy by Ekpeitit(m): 12:31pm On Aug 02, 2019
And you wonder why Donald Trump calls us a shithole.
That's because we are a shithole.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. / Fulani Herdsmen: Nsukka Students Protest Invasion In Enugu [photos] / Rivers New Year Massacre: Peterside Blasts Wike As Death Toll Rises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.