Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,774,860 members, 6,609,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 November 2021 at 08:18 AM

Anti/ Dry Jokes. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Anti/ Dry Jokes. (560 Views)

INTERESTING JOKES 2 (pics). / Short Jokes For U / Daddy9ja..com Is Always Here To Give U Funny Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anti/ Dry Jokes. by Adakintroy2: 6:00pm On Jul 30, 2019
Anti jokes that are intended to give the opposite of what you think. Almost a expected response. I it leads you on with the expectation of delivering a punchline but actually stop dead on track depending on your expectations.

#1. Knock! knock!! who's there who's there?.

The post man. ..post man who?..

Look do you want this parcel or not!

2. Whats blue, green, yellow and red?...colors!

3. What's black and white and eats like a horse?
Zebra.

4. What do my father say to me before I get into his car?..son! Get into the car.

5. A celebrity walks into a bar, He is treated with great love and respect by everyone because they know him.

6. Ask me if am a tree?..are you a tree?. No!.

7. A guy walks into a bar, then he gets a drink and leave.

8. What did the farmer say after he lost his tractor?. Where is my tractor.

9. What do you call a dog with no eyes..a dog. Not having eye does not change the species.

10. Take your age and add five years to it. That will be your age in five years time.

(1) (Reply)

True Facts About Men!!! / Name One Thing You Bought And Then Realized It Is Useless / Do It Yourself- Great Looking Minisite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.