Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Shame Onto Secret Reporters Against Goddy Jedi Agba ( Ministerial Nominee) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shame Onto Secret Reporters Against Goddy Jedi Agba ( Ministerial Nominee) (442 Views)

Beatrice Agba: Buhari Appoints Minister Goddy Agba's Wife As Solicitor-General / ‘Beautiful’ Ramatu Tijani Aliyu, Ministerial Nominee Distracts Senate / Biography Of Prince Clement Agba, A Ministerial Nominee By Buhari (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shame Onto Secret Reporters Against Goddy Jedi Agba ( Ministerial Nominee) by afecgivers: 7:56pm On Jul 30, 2019
I'm quoting failed and sponsored Secret Reporters mission Against my ministerial nominee:
"Secret Reporters Goddy Jeddy Agba should be cooling himself in Kirikiri prison on life sentence if Nigeria was China. But this is Nigeria where the rich like him walk the streets freely after helping themselves to the wealth of the nation. Jeddy who was the former Group General Manager of the NNPC, specifically in charge of the Crude Oil Marketing Division that brings the billions of dollars to the nation we can authoritatively report is as rich as sin, wealthy enough to run for the office of the Nation’s President, without fundraising. His stupendous wealth we gathered is from his years of service cutting corners and carrying out dubious activities with past Ministers of Petroleum and the GMDs. He was reputed to be behind all the oil shady deals carried out by Alison Diezani Madueke. According to a competent source who confided in SecretReporters, the alleged corrupt billionaire ran away from the country as soon as Buhari won the 2015 election, from where he reached out to Buhari’s key men, where he allegedly doled out N15 billion in dollar notes to them, in order to evade prosecution. With the deal struck, he came back to the country to resume office, where he turned the place into Mecca, for top Northern politicians, who he was doling out dollars to on daily basis until a new person was brought in by the current administration. The oil mogul who’s the first son of HRH Uti J.D. Agba, the paramount ruler of Obudu Area Council reputed to be the longest serving traditional ruler in Cross River State contested for the last gubernatorial election where he got his first political baptism. According to an insider source, he was allegedly struck with sickness spiritually, which affected his brain. He was flown to London for brain surgery when it became serious. He recently came into the country, where he met President Buhari in private. Our sources disclosed that he’s worth N200 billion and is now a major financier of the All Progressive Congress (APC), which is part of the agreement to stop probe on him."

Read more at: https://secretsreporter.com/hidden-corrupt-billionaire-jedy-agba-who-sponsors-apc-undergoes-brain-surgery-in-uk/

The outstanding response to logical and technical questions by My intelligent Ministerial nominee from cross rivers state does not indicate any traces of brain malfunctioning. May God be praised for ever and ever for super glueing the mouth of the secret reporters. It is a clear case of witch hunting. How many secrets does the secrets reporters know and how many have been published by them if not for the sponsored ones.
I can not help but to join The lovers of president buhari by saying he is my president and the best for that matter.

Please secret reporter, tell me the name of bola Ige killer?
Tell me where boko haram leader is hiding?
Tell me how all wealthy men in Nigeria became wealthy

My Name is Judith Uyogbo Agba Attah proudly obudu

(1) (Reply)

#revolutionnow: Buhari's Ex-supporter Arrested Over Facebook Post / BMC Crew Will Be The Only Free Nigerians During Buhari's Tyrannical Rule / President Buhari Nearly Killed Me – Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.