Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,019 members, 7,806,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

CAN Chairman Supports Pst. Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegations - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CAN Chairman Supports Pst. Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegations (267 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CAN Chairman Supports Pst. Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegations by Abolarin24(m): 9:33pm On Jul 30, 2019
Rev. Israel Akanji, the North-Central Chairman of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) has stated that God will restore Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo even if he is found guilty of the rape allegation against him by Busola Dakolo.

The CAN Chairman backed his claim of the Senior Pastor of Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA) being restored by God with the Biblical account of the condemned thief pardoned by Jesus Christ at the Cross of Calvary.

The Pastor said while preaching to his members at the First Baptist Church in Garki area of Abuja;

“I still pray for that pastor (Fatoyinbo). I am not sure he erred; I have no right to judge because I don’t know whether the accusations against him are true or false.

Read Full Story:

https://abolarinsworld.com/can-chairman-says-god-will-restore-pst-fatoyinbo-of-coza-if-he-is-responsible-of-rape-allegations/

Re: CAN Chairman Supports Pst. Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegations by CodeTemplar: 9:37pm On Jul 30, 2019
and so?
Re: CAN Chairman Supports Pst. Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegations by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 30, 2019
By now it is quite obvious that Fatoyinbo is innocent, Busola only want to smear his name.

Am not a supportive of Fatoyinbo, am neutral and I use my sense, unlike those wey dey blast Fatoyinbo.
Re: CAN Chairman Supports Pst. Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegations by imitateMe(m): 10:04pm On Jul 30, 2019
I support the pastor too.

(1) (Reply)

Kola Nut And Holy Communion / Pastor George Oyoke [ Does A Christian Need Impartation And Imiplantation Of The / Religion Is Not The Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.