Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,769 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Unemployed, Looking For A Source Of Income Online? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Unemployed, Looking For A Source Of Income Online? (564 Views)

Why Relying On A Single Source Of Income Is Bad / Simple Jobs Unemployed Nigerians Can Do And Make Money On Fiverr / Why You Need To Find A 2nd Source Of Income After Your Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unemployed, Looking For A Source Of Income Online? by honayoplenty(m): 10:14pm On Jul 30, 2019
Unemployed and looking for how to stupidly earn massive income online?

Hi mates, I'm AYO from Nigeria lol. I was unemployed some months back. I stumbled on a lot of thread here on how to make money online, which I tried but most of them doesn't works and those that eventually worked are paying meagre amount. Imagine, earning 20 cent daily, isn't that small? I started doubting if there are reliable ways to earn reasonable/ tangible amount online without paying a dime. One afternoon I made my research as usual and stumbled on an organization in the united Kingdom paying people to review music. You may be wondering why the organization are doing this just like I did that afternoon, lol.
This organization are record labels who signs upcoming artist under them. When an upcoming artist goes to them for sponsorship, they collect the artist tracks and upload on their site for people to review. The response of the reviewers will determine whether the artist will be signed or not.

Now, sitting down at the comfort of your house reviewing music and earning like 20- 30 dollars daily, isn't that easy?

The sad part of it is that they don't accept people from other countries but there is a way to go about it.
Download a VPN and set your location to United Kingdom, click on the link below to register and then start reviewing music and earn dollars.

http://www.slicethepie.com/join/U7DC484F
Do me a favor of coming back here to feed me back

Do you also know there are reliable website you could get free eBook to download and then resell on sites like amazon, eBay? DM me for this.
Re: Unemployed, Looking For A Source Of Income Online? by honayoplenty(m): 7:01am On Jul 31, 2019
Good morning mates, have you tried this?
Re: Unemployed, Looking For A Source Of Income Online? by honayoplenty(m): 7:23am On Jul 31, 2019
For those saying the link is not opening, it's due to the organization strictness. Go to google.com, type slicethepie to the search engine, you will see slicethepie.com in the results, then click and register. When registering, you will see the part of referral, without filling the part, they may not accept you. Just copy the code enclosed in this bracket (U7DC484F) and paste there.

Note: don't do the mistake of not using your VPN before logging in to your account to avoid story that touches .
Re: Unemployed, Looking For A Source Of Income Online? by honayoplenty(m): 9:49am On Jul 31, 2019
For those that have registered, ensure you on your VPN anytime you are logging in to avoid closure of your account.

1 Like

Re: Unemployed, Looking For A Source Of Income Online? by honayoplenty(m): 11:50am On Jul 31, 2019
How is it going?
Re: Unemployed, Looking For A Source Of Income Online? by honayoplenty(m): 4:38pm On Jul 31, 2019
Hi mates, how is it going?
Re: Unemployed, Looking For A Source Of Income Online? by aduwa24: 7:55pm On Jul 31, 2019
This thing is not working mate
Re: Unemployed, Looking For A Source Of Income Online? by Ikoro1989: 10:08pm On Jul 31, 2019
Its really working ohh I have successful registered, hhow can I start earning?
Re: Unemployed, Looking For A Source Of Income Online? by Ikoro1989: 10:11pm On Jul 31, 2019
honayoplenty:
For those that have registered, ensure you on your VPN anytime you are logging in to avoid closure of your account.
,I have successfully registered how do I start earning?
Re: Unemployed, Looking For A Source Of Income Online? by honayoplenty(m): 9:53pm On Aug 15, 2019
How is it going mates?

Are you still doubting this

People are cashing out weekly..

(1) (Reply)

HOT...Huawei certification voucher at crazy price / Change In Career Choices, Is It Worth It, Will Be Needing Your Advice. / Get App To Earn USD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.