Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Lubricant Maker, Ebuka Onunkwo Increases Community School Enrollment With Donati - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lubricant Maker, Ebuka Onunkwo Increases Community School Enrollment With Donati (12697 Views)

Reps Member Reacts To Viral Video Of Arochukwu Dilapidated Community School / Arochukwu Abia Community School Where Children Learn Under Tree, Without Seats / Nigerian Students Enrollment In UK Universities Dropped By 39% Over Last 3 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lubricant Maker, Ebuka Onunkwo Increases Community School Enrollment With Donati by AutoJoshNIG: 10:45pm On Jul 30, 2019
Sea horse Industries Limited, the producer of automobile lubricant, Sea Horse Lubricant, recently rewarded outstanding students of Community Secondary School, Ihembosi, in Anambra state with cash awards.

The gesture, which is part of the company’s Corporate Social Responsibility, was initiated by the Chairman of the company, HRM Dr Ebuka J. Onunkwo.

Also rewarded at the event were teachers who have demonstrated exemplary performance and contribution to the academic progress of students in the school. The immediate past Principal of the school was a beneficiary of an award of N150, 000.

The award presentation event, which is in its fourth edition, is a gesture by HRM Onunkwo to celebrate staff and students who have distinguished themselves and proven worthy both in character and learning in a given academic calendar.

While addressing the students during the event, Dr Onunkwo pointed out the need for every young person looking forward to achieving greater heights in future to imbibe the culture of hard work, self-development, perseverance, truthfulness, kindness and obedience, and shun all manner of social vices.

In her presentation, the Principal of CSS, Ihembosi, Mrs Nwachukwu Chinwe, listed some wonderful works Dr Onunkwo had done and still doing in the school.

Although the prize-giving event started four years ago, for the past 10 years, every Senior Secondary Student of CSS Ihembosi  (SS1-SS3) is placed on scholarship and their external examinations fees (Both WAEC and NECO) are paid for by HRM Dr Ebuka J. Onunkwo, the Chairman of Sea horse Industries.

This particular gesture has increased student enrollment into the school from 190 to 700 students today.

Sea horse Industries produces the indigenous brand of automobile lubricant, Sea Horse Lubricant, in Ozubulu, Anambra State.

Source:

https://autojosh.com/seahorse-lubricant-rewards-students-and-teachers-in-a-community-secondary-school-in/

2 Likes

Re: Lubricant Maker, Ebuka Onunkwo Increases Community School Enrollment With Donati by y6jana: 10:52pm On Jul 30, 2019
cool

2 Likes

Re: Lubricant Maker, Ebuka Onunkwo Increases Community School Enrollment With Donati by dondodo: 10:52pm On Jul 30, 2019
We don't hear
Re: Lubricant Maker, Ebuka Onunkwo Increases Community School Enrollment With Donati by soberdrunk(m): 10:53pm On Jul 30, 2019
Great move, the way they turn our policemen to errand boys sha........ angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lubricant Maker, Ebuka Onunkwo Increases Community School Enrollment With Donati by honest1480(m): 10:54pm On Jul 30, 2019
A good gesture to be emulated

6 Likes

Re: Lubricant Maker, Ebuka Onunkwo Increases Community School Enrollment With Donati by Rapuru14: 10:54pm On Jul 30, 2019
More of that. Let's create hope

1 Like

Re: Lubricant Maker, Ebuka Onunkwo Increases Community School Enrollment With Donati by nauto12: 10:55pm On Jul 30, 2019
Good for him
Re: Lubricant Maker, Ebuka Onunkwo Increases Community School Enrollment With Donati by hucknall: 10:55pm On Jul 30, 2019
Welcome development.

4 Likes

Re: Lubricant Maker, Ebuka Onunkwo Increases Community School Enrollment With Donati by naijadrivablog: 10:56pm On Jul 30, 2019
When I saw the title, I thought it was Alexreports.
Re: Lubricant Maker, Ebuka Onunkwo Increases Community School Enrollment With Donati by maticanto(m): 10:57pm On Jul 30, 2019
That's the spirit of Ndi Igbo... Aku ruo ulo... I use to know him as an automobile spare parts dealer.
AutoJoshNIG:
Sea horse Industries Limited, the producer of automobile lubricant, Sea Horse Lubricant, recently rewarded outstanding students of Community Secondary School, Ihembosi, in Anambra state with cash awards.

The gesture, which is part of the company’s Corporate Social Responsibility, was initiated by the Chairman of the company, HRM Dr Ebuka J. Onunkwo.

Also rewarded at the event were teachers who have demonstrated exemplary performance and contribution to the academic progress of students in the school. The immediate past Principal of the school was a beneficiary of an award of N150, 000.

The award presentation event, which is in its fourth edition, is a gesture by HRM Onunkwo to celebrate staff and students who have distinguished themselves and proven worthy both in character and learning in a given academic calendar.

While addressing the students during the event, Dr Onunkwo pointed out the need for every young person looking forward to achieving greater heights in future to imbibe the culture of hard work, self-development, perseverance, truthfulness, kindness and obedience, and shun all manner of social vices.

In her presentation, the Principal of CSS, Ihembosi, Mrs Nwachukwu Chinwe, listed some wonderful works Dr Onunkwo had done and still doing in the school.

Although the prize-giving event started four years ago, for the past 10 years, every Senior Secondary Student of CSS Ihembosi  (SS1-SS3) is placed on scholarship and their external examinations fees (Both WAEC and NECO) are paid for by HRM Dr Ebuka J. Onunkwo, the Chairman of Sea horse Industries.

This particular gesture has increased student enrollment into the school from 190 to 700 students today.

Sea horse Industries produces the indigenous brand of automobile lubricant, Sea Horse Lubricant, in Ozubulu, Anambra State.

Source:

https://autojosh.com/seahorse-lubricant-rewards-students-and-teachers-in-a-community-secondary-school-in/

4 Likes

Re: Lubricant Maker, Ebuka Onunkwo Increases Community School Enrollment With Donati by Aboguede(m): 10:59pm On Jul 30, 2019
Igbo Amaka

7 Likes

Re: Lubricant Maker, Ebuka Onunkwo Increases Community School Enrollment With Donati by tstx(m): 11:00pm On Jul 30, 2019
What type of Lubricant

1 Like

Re: Lubricant Maker, Ebuka Onunkwo Increases Community School Enrollment With Donati by Esejojo: 11:03pm On Jul 30, 2019
tstx:
What type of Lubricant

Automobile lubricant

http://www.seahorselubricant.ng/

8 Likes

Re: Lubricant Maker, Ebuka Onunkwo Increases Community School Enrollment With Donati by Teejayphillip(m): 11:09pm On Jul 30, 2019
Oluwa pls pick my call too... I want to do more for people.

I want to touch more lives.

Help me in all spheres of life...

Iffa no give back to the society, Wetin I gain?

5 Likes

Re: Lubricant Maker, Ebuka Onunkwo Increases Community School Enrollment With Donati by BabaIbo: 11:11pm On Jul 30, 2019
Alright, that's good
Re: Lubricant Maker, Ebuka Onunkwo Increases Community School Enrollment With Donati by Isoduwa(m): 11:20pm On Jul 30, 2019
Teejayphillip:
Oluwa pls pick my call too... I want to do more for people.

I want to touch more lives.

Help me in all spheres of life...

Iffa no give back to the society, Wetin I gain?

Stop using your girlfriend phone to call oluwa

1 Like

Re: Lubricant Maker, Ebuka Onunkwo Increases Community School Enrollment With Donati by Teejayphillip(m): 11:43pm On Jul 30, 2019
Isoduwa:

Stop using your girlfriend phone to call oluwa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lubricant Maker, Ebuka Onunkwo Increases Community School Enrollment With Donati by PETUK(m): 11:47pm On Jul 30, 2019
Please can you specify what lubricant are you talking about
Re: Lubricant Maker, Ebuka Onunkwo Increases Community School Enrollment With Donati by OkoYibo: 12:04am On Jul 31, 2019
Aboguede:
Igbo Amaka

Igbos in that same Anambra should try to sponsor the Ofala festival. It is a shame that an Ijebu man is sponsoring the Ofala festival.

Also, when their leaders fall sick, they should stop waiting on Otedola and Adenuga to pay their medical bills.

It's only burial una sabi celebrate.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lubricant Maker, Ebuka Onunkwo Increases Community School Enrollment With Donati by Isoduwa(m): 12:17am On Jul 31, 2019
Teejayphillip:

Then the person is very stupid
Re: Lubricant Maker, Ebuka Onunkwo Increases Community School Enrollment With Donati by NwanyiOkpa(f): 12:24am On Jul 31, 2019
Wat lubricant?
Re: Lubricant Maker, Ebuka Onunkwo Increases Community School Enrollment With Donati by hazzanjake: 12:31am On Jul 31, 2019
Re: Lubricant Maker, Ebuka Onunkwo Increases Community School Enrollment With Donati by hazzanjake: 12:36am On Jul 31, 2019
Re: Lubricant Maker, Ebuka Onunkwo Increases Community School Enrollment With Donati by Criticaltemp: 2:51am On Jul 31, 2019
Nice gesture. this is really impressive.. Kudos to the beneficiaries.. I also want to let us understand that the more u give the more u will always receive.. I gave out my last 2k early this evening to some ophaned kids I promised who r graduating tomorrow from a secondary school around my area here. Before I gave out the cash, I trusted my believe that I will get more money by tomorrow.. Later in d evening, a customer who has been owing me since God knows when called me.. Requesting forward my account number to him.. To be sincere, he not only paid his dept, he rewarded me hansomely for the patience I had for him.. My people, to give is more more more rewarded than to receive..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lubricant Maker, Ebuka Onunkwo Increases Community School Enrollment With Donati by oldbende: 3:37am On Jul 31, 2019
By the way that's Eze Ndigbo of Cotonou Benin, 15 years ago he was just selling motorcycles spare parts in Cotonou where you have two many keke riders. From that small business this guy blow out of proportion.

2 Likes

Re: Lubricant Maker, Ebuka Onunkwo Increases Community School Enrollment With Donati by anonimi: 3:38am On Jul 31, 2019
soberdrunk:
Great move, the way they turn our policemen to errand boys sha........ angry

Terribly terrible for a poor country like ours with enormous security challenges.
What a waste of policing resources that should be engaged in intelligence gathering and preventive arrests.
Maybe our hailing of the big men who use them as errand boys is also a major factor
Is that we are richer than Britain or more secure?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3160611_sokotofirstlady_jpgf4c56d6dd444933a194581b8a49ba5ee

[img]https://peopledotcom.files./2016/04/queen-elizabeth-e-600x450.jpg[/img]

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sonny Echono: FG Reached Agreement With ASUU Under Duress / Yabatech Merit List / Esut College Of Medicine Students Asked To Vacate Hostel, Campus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.