Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Davido: My Father Is Rich, People Don't Support Me Because Of It (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido: My Father Is Rich, People Don't Support Me Because Of It (Video) (28334 Views)

Davido: My New Private Jet Has Arrived / Davido: My Gateman Has 2 Houses And 3 Cars (Photos) / Davido: My Wife, Chioma Wears The Latest - Flaunts Chef Chi's Designer Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido: My Father Is Rich, People Don't Support Me Because Of It (Video) by nairafamedotcom: 5:52am On Jul 31, 2019
Am a hardworking man, people don't support me because am a son of rich man, Davido laments aggressively asking Nigerian is it his fault ?

Watch video below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/07/people-dont-support-me-because-my.html?m=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBkiXVU62W8

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido: My Father Is Rich, People Don't Support Me Because Of It (Video) by nairafamedotcom: 6:07am On Jul 31, 2019
cool
Re: Davido: My Father Is Rich, People Don't Support Me Because Of It (Video) by BOOOMNAIJA: 6:17am On Jul 31, 2019
No be only u, all of us wey be rich kids fit identify with this ur situation well, well....

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido: My Father Is Rich, People Don't Support Me Because Of It (Video) by OKorowanta: 6:20am On Jul 31, 2019
Congratulations for winning ' The people don't support me award'..

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido: My Father Is Rich, People Don't Support Me Because Of It (Video) by jamaicabakare(m): 6:22am On Jul 31, 2019
Ok
Re: Davido: My Father Is Rich, People Don't Support Me Because Of It (Video) by ominilongest(m): 6:24am On Jul 31, 2019
Funniest part

Dey won't support the fact too
F uck!!

4 Likes

Re: Davido: My Father Is Rich, People Don't Support Me Because Of It (Video) by Kneephy(m): 6:25am On Jul 31, 2019
Support you with what??

Cos I know you've been getting love and support everywhere.....

Ur shows people dey pay to enter...

Ur music we pay to download

So what else do u want from us??

If na money.... Just Negodu

108 Likes

Re: Davido: My Father Is Rich, People Don't Support Me Because Of It (Video) by daddyzgel01(f): 6:50am On Jul 31, 2019
why artiste dey talk like this

7 Likes

Re: Davido: My Father Is Rich, People Don't Support Me Because Of It (Video) by ojun50(m): 7:03am On Jul 31, 2019
daddyzgel01:
why artiste dey talk like this
he just said the fact, if you are in his shoe you will understand better

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido: My Father Is Rich, People Don't Support Me Because Of It (Video) by Deestro(f): 7:15am On Jul 31, 2019
Yes that's so they can assist people who are poor, you greedy bastard!!!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido: My Father Is Rich, People Don't Support Me Because Of It (Video) by earthsync(f): 7:24am On Jul 31, 2019
No it not Nigerians fault that you're the son of a rich daddy and it's also not Nigerians fault you can't sing undecided

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido: My Father Is Rich, People Don't Support Me Because Of It (Video) by Deathisfree: 7:53am On Jul 31, 2019
nairafamedotcom:
Am a hardworking man, people don't support me because am a son of rich man, Davido laments aggressively asking Nigerian is it his fault ?

Watch video below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/07/people-dont-support-me-because-my.html?m=1

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Go and work on your slow site first. Naijafame.com. I’m sure you know what am talking about
Re: Davido: My Father Is Rich, People Don't Support Me Because Of It (Video) by press9jatv: 8:27am On Jul 31, 2019
Davido's Daughter Imade Finally Reveals What He Really Does For A Living!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjkD9-pUDw0
Re: Davido: My Father Is Rich, People Don't Support Me Because Of It (Video) by Rosay15(f): 8:42am On Jul 31, 2019
I still don’t understand the support he is talking about, in as much you’re working hard despite your father riches and your fans keep supporting you then the rest is story cus in this life not everyone will like you take it or leave it.
And about your colleagues, they’re also hustling for their self and brand too and everyone is busy making a name for him or herself so not every time you see them supporting each other.
Just get use to it and do your things.
Between, the only problem i think you have is that you make mouth too much and it seems you always overhype yourself.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido: My Father Is Rich, People Don't Support Me Because Of It (Video) by nairafame(m): 9:27am On Jul 31, 2019
Cc Lalasticlala grin
Re: Davido: My Father Is Rich, People Don't Support Me Because Of It (Video) by hitng(m): 9:29am On Jul 31, 2019
Nobody Support Me In Music Industry I Work Hard Davido

Nigerian musician Davido posted on his story on Instagram to announce that he worked hard despite the fact that his father is rich doesn't stop him from struggling. View the video and don't forget to subscribe to HiTNG TV.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMUYg8OeHZ0
Re: Davido: My Father Is Rich, People Don't Support Me Because Of It (Video) by Funmmyastic: 9:49am On Jul 31, 2019
David nobody really hate you,you've made it big on your own.Although some peeps says you have frog voice we still appreciate your efforts.I hope you are not going to be behaving like Burna boy lately.

4 Likes

Re: Davido: My Father Is Rich, People Don't Support Me Because Of It (Video) by afroniger: 10:36am On Jul 31, 2019
Well, Davido should get used to it because that is life. Even without his father's money he would've still faced 'player-hating' and other challenges. He's even lucky because many of his haters won't mind trading places with him, even with all the hating.

5 Likes

Re: Davido: My Father Is Rich, People Don't Support Me Because Of It (Video) by tstx(m): 10:37am On Jul 31, 2019
No... Your fellow entertainers don't like you because You are proud and obnoxious

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido: My Father Is Rich, People Don't Support Me Because Of It (Video) by nurex01(m): 10:37am On Jul 31, 2019
You be OBO na. grin
Re: Davido: My Father Is Rich, People Don't Support Me Because Of It (Video) by sureheaven(m): 10:37am On Jul 31, 2019
Nobody wan use spoon fetch water for ocean. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Davido: My Father Is Rich, People Don't Support Me Because Of It (Video) by mujiboy(m): 10:38am On Jul 31, 2019
he should say the kind of support he need,maybe spiritual support�

5 Likes

Re: Davido: My Father Is Rich, People Don't Support Me Because Of It (Video) by Elxandre(m): 10:39am On Jul 31, 2019
What's he saying?

Which artiste blows without support undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido: My Father Is Rich, People Don't Support Me Because Of It (Video) by anambraamaka: 10:39am On Jul 31, 2019
How OBO?
Re: Davido: My Father Is Rich, People Don't Support Me Because Of It (Video) by Platony(m): 10:39am On Jul 31, 2019
....Even me wey still dey push life small small, most of my people no send me, dey all feel I am well to do because of my small small packaging.

D worst part is, whenever am broke, am on my own cry cry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido: My Father Is Rich, People Don't Support Me Because Of It (Video) by Ibile77(m): 10:40am On Jul 31, 2019
Are you not the person that said you are Omo Baba Olowo.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ghanaian Sexiest Actress, Juliet Ibrahim Shows Tonto Dikeh Love & Respect / Fire Dancer! Yemi Alade Spotted Dancing Zanku To The Fullest. Video / Yul Edochie: Sam Dede Laid The Foundation For My Successful Acting Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.