Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

See The Brown Skin Snake We Killed In The Living Room This Midnight - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / See The Brown Skin Snake We Killed In The Living Room This Midnight (1338 Views)

Snake � We Killed This Morning / See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight / Pic: See The Animal My Neighbors Found In Their Room This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Brown Skin Snake We Killed In The Living Room This Midnight by atoleybaba(m): 6:44am On Jul 31, 2019
This tiny snake decided to stay underneath the chair thru out the night and watch African magic with us, then wanted to retire into one of the bedroom to sleep too cheesy cheesy I was about going into my room, when I saw it trying to find space to go into the bedroom. Thank God we saw it on time if not, it could have just lodged itself inside the wardrobe

Snake observers oya coman see oooo is this one venomous? Tried googling it with image google, and google said it is not, the snake is called African house snake

Cc. Lalasticalala

Re: See The Brown Skin Snake We Killed In The Living Room This Midnight by jovialswag(m): 6:45am On Jul 31, 2019
Lala ur early momo food don show

Ftc

E no easy man must hustle
Re: See The Brown Skin Snake We Killed In The Living Room This Midnight by Davash222(m): 6:46am On Jul 31, 2019
Brown Skin Snake... wow

Local man is flabbergasted.

5 Likes

Re: See The Brown Skin Snake We Killed In The Living Room This Midnight by ojun50(m): 6:49am On Jul 31, 2019
Una go quick leave rat bt rush kill snake,,,,,,

why whyyyy
Re: See The Brown Skin Snake We Killed In The Living Room This Midnight by kolafolabi(m): 6:49am On Jul 31, 2019
Fumigation and bush clearing should be done to avoid recurrence.

1 Like

Re: See The Brown Skin Snake We Killed In The Living Room This Midnight by Ytea(f): 6:54am On Jul 31, 2019
Davash222:
Brown Skin Snake... wow
Mad o

Re: See The Brown Skin Snake We Killed In The Living Room This Midnight by space9880: 8:05am On Jul 31, 2019
Ytea:
Mad o
lol

1 Like

Re: See The Brown Skin Snake We Killed In The Living Room This Midnight by space9880: 8:06am On Jul 31, 2019
Davash222:
Brown Skin Snake... wow
lol
Re: See The Brown Skin Snake We Killed In The Living Room This Midnight by atoleybaba(m): 8:23am On Jul 31, 2019
Davash222:
Brown Skin Snake... wow

am telling you, e loud
Re: See The Brown Skin Snake We Killed In The Living Room This Midnight by atoleybaba(m): 8:24am On Jul 31, 2019
Snake thinks Beyonce's sing is for "it"
Re: See The Brown Skin Snake We Killed In The Living Room This Midnight by iamapplord(m): 8:34am On Jul 31, 2019
Davash222:
Brown Skin Snake... wow

More like 'Brown skin girl'
Re: See The Brown Skin Snake We Killed In The Living Room This Midnight by enochsamuel442: 1:59pm On Jul 31, 2019
Wizkid!!brown skin girl grin
Re: See The Brown Skin Snake We Killed In The Living Room This Midnight by dayleke: 3:54pm On Aug 11, 2019
Na brown skin girl turned to brown skin "okun ile".

(1) (Reply)

Please Rate My Newly Bought Caucasian / American Pit Bull Terrier Pups For Sale / 8 weeks old Lhasa Apso puppy Free Delivery Within Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.